BrightStar Care of Coastal Georgia

Overview of Ratings

4.7

November 17, 2017

By Chloeann P

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has very helpful caregivers. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by caring for my husband, who is in a wheelchair, by helping us get out of the house.

November 10, 2017

By Larry M_1

BrightStar Care impressed me because they were readily available, timely and responsive. BrightStar Care was fine and thought they were doing what was needed but it just turned out not to be what we needed. The services didn't work out very well and it was partly because of my loved one and partly because the caregivers weren't well trained on mental problems.

By Margaret M_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because the caregivers are always professional. I would be very unhappy if I lost my caregiver!

By Arnold L

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is professional. BrightStar Care made Arnold life better by helping him with his activities, and daily living.

By Dollie Mae B

BrightStar Care has some very sweet aides and it's important to check on the caregivers' cleaning skills. Having BrightStar Care allows me to get assistance to providing care to my loved one. I can also get a break both physically and mentally.

October 23, 2017

By Joyce C

BrightStar Care has a caregiver who helps with my mother. I've never had any trouble in getting a hold of them. The services provided by BrightStar Care afford me time to get out and do everyday tasks, and to have a break.

October 19, 2017

By Anonymous_235

The services I get from BrightStar Care are excellent. They always come on time. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because they take care of everything and they always come on time.

October 04, 2017

By Emory H

BrightStar Care is very responsive to any questions I have, and I can always get a hold of a real person. I know that I can trust the services provided by BrightStar Care for my son.

October 03, 2017

By Deloris B

My nurse from BrightStar Care treats me like family. I have had the services for a long time.

September 26, 2017

By Anthony R

BrightStar Care is very punctual and they have a professional, caring, and friendly staff. The services from BrightStar Care take a lot of stress out of my life.

September 26, 2017

By Brandon S

BrightStar Care will work with clients who have individual needs. The caregivers help with cooking and cleaning. They also do some exercise and read and practice reading and math skills.

September 21, 2017

By Doree A

I've been pleased with every time I have called, because BrightStar Care has been responsive. I have 2 children and a husband and BrightStar Care has made it easier to spend time with my family and to know that my mom is being taken care of.

September 20, 2017

By Angelo B

The nurse I had at BrightStar Care was very attentive and excellent. The services kept me alive.

September 19, 2017

By Goodloe Y

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has qualified people. We get to select them and see if they work out well with my loved one. We've had one or two who didn't work out, but overall, things have gone very well for my wife. My wife doesn't like to be trapped in the house because she can't drive. I don't think that we could do without BrightStar Care as far as my wife is concerned. She needs constant supervision so she doesn't fall. The caregivers have to be aware of that she so doesn't fall.

From BrightStar Care of Coastal Georgia

BrightStar Care of Coastal Georgia is an in-home care provider serving Saint Simons Island, GA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of Coastal Georgia offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of Coastal Georgia