Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - St. Paul, MN
Taw M October 22, 2014
I am a past client of this provider
Home Instead found the perfect person for my sister on a very short notice. The organization was a pleasure to deal with on every level!
Leslie15 June 26, 2013
I am a current client of this provider
My dad was in a nursing home at the time just for transitional care and Home Instead came and visited us. Within days, he was able to get matched up with someone. Everything has been exactly what he hoped for. He doesn't need a lot of help at this point, but they are there from 3 to 6 each day. They make him some dinner, make sure that he took his afternoon pills and maybe a little light housekeeping. If he needs a ride somewhere, they'll go with him. I also chose this company because they have more opportunity to add more services if needed especially if his condition gets worse. My dad has been very happy with services he got from Home Instead.
Sandra/Help From The heart Senior Home Care May 08, 2012
I am a private care nurse assisting in medication management, wound care etc and have had the opportunity to work along side Home Instead Caregivers, a non-medical group assisting seniors in their homes. I have nothing but fabulous things to say about this company. The people they send to homes have always been warm, caring, honest and extremely friendly, always working in a very professional manner. I'm very confident when recommending their services.
From Home Instead Senior Care - St. Paul, MN
Services range from 2 to 24 hours per day with a 3 hour minimum per week. Our niche is in identifying the most compatible CAREGiver for our clients based on their needs, interests and hobbies. The key to our success is finding the "right match" for each client. Home Instead Senior Care services are flexible so we can accommodate our client's changing needs. Ask about our specialty programs of Rise-N-Shine and Tuck-In, Sleep Over and 'Round The Clock for potential options to keep your loved one at home, wherever they call home. Call Home Instead Senior Care to meet with a representative for a no charge, no obligation consultation.
Home Instead Senior Care...to us, it's personal.
Features of Home Instead Senior Care - St. Paul, MN
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
- Agency extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Range of services
- Companion care
- Range of services extra: hospice support, Alzheimer's and other dementias care, chronic conditions
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require drug screenings
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Training areas extra: the aging process, how to keep the client and CAREGiver℠ safe, building relationships, Alzheimer's or other dementias care
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
2480 White Bear Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55109
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities