Seniors Home Care St Louis, MO

Reviews of Seniors Home Care | St Louis, MO

Overview of Ratings

4.8

From Seniors Home Care

Seniors Home Care (SHC), a privately owned company operated by a Registered Nurse, has been providing professional and compassionate St. Louis-area elder care since 1987. SHC offers complete personal and household services that allow seniors to maintain their dignity and independence, wherever they call home.

I’m Kit Whittington. When I founded Seniors Home Care (SHC), it was the realization of a dream: to provide in-home care for older adults in the St. Louis area.

It was more than 26 years ago when my own grandmother needed in-home care. Without access to an organization like SHC, we felt I had no choice but to resign from my corporate job to care for her myself. Being a single mom, this was a tough decision, but I’m so grateful I made it. It helped me realize that I wasn’t the only one who needed these services for loved ones.

Homecare Services

Whether it’s a private residence or an assisted living facility, wherever your loved one calls home, Seniors Home Care can help maintain their safety and independence. You will find our list of most commonly used services below. But if the service you’re looking for is not listed here, please ask by calling our office. We’re always looking for new ways to serve the needs of our families.

We complete a complimentary assessment between the hours of 8:30 and 4:00, Monday through Friday with all new clients. (After-hours assessments can be arranged for a fee.)

Pricing is based on the more hours you reserve, the lower the cost per hour. Clients are welcome to mix and match services as needed. The number and types of services requested may determine the length of the visit. With 150+ caregivers whose skills and availabilities vary, we identify each caregiver’s skill and match them to the client’s requests

Photos of Seniors Home Care