Right at Home St. Louis Central

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home St. Louis Central

Dorothy & Ed F. December 19, 2015

Very dependable and caring.

Donald K. December 16, 2015

They were and are very reliable. All caregivers that I had prior and currently are friendly and very good in performing their responsibilities.

Susan Postel October 28, 2015

My parents have been clients of Right At Home St. Louis for four years. We have had a wonderful experience. The primary caregiver , Lois was always cool and professional in some very trying circumstances. I have recommended Right at Home St. Louis many times.

Leslie Hood October 22, 2015

Tracie and her staff provided amazing, loving and compassionate care to my elderly aunt. The continuity of staffing and standing appointment times made all of the difference in the quality of the care. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for topnotch care.

Leona Cooper September 30, 2015

Scheduling could be better. Training cold be improved especially on "oxygen". Could be neater.

Jon6 June 28, 2014

Making a decision to have in-home care was easy thanks to Right at Home! My caregiver are extraordinary! The care coordination department is dedicated to providing quality care. I would highly recommend Right at Home.

Katelynn June 27, 2014

RAH took care of my grandparents mainly my grandma. They did a great job always on time. The caregivers were well trained and always happy to see grandma. Grandma could be difficult at times but they were always patient and loving with her.

Julie35 June 27, 2014

Right at Home provided care to my parents for a continuous period of time. The caregivers were always kind, caring, and professional. It truly was a blessing the peace of mind they provided to me during this time. I interviewed several agencies and they were by far the best choice.

Carol94702050 June 19, 2014

Right at Home has always delivered best individualized care to any patient/family of mine they have worked with. They do an excellent job for not only caring for the individual but also being responsive and flexible with any concern of needs that arises.

Austin2 June 19, 2014

The caregiver is prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help out anyway she can.

lLucinda June 19, 2014

The caregivers with Right at Home provided care that gave our family peace of mind knowing our loved one was being well taken care of. They provided transportation to Dr. appointments and assisted in any way possible, even the staff of Right at Home was involved by assuring our happiness with caregiver and services provided.

David86717050 February 28, 2014

Five years of 24/7 care without a glitch. Tracie provides excellent customer service and team management. Her team is prompt, courteous and caring.I contracted with Right at Home on behalf of my friend and we are both very satisfied.

Alyson1 February 13, 2014

I could not ask for better care for my mom. They are very professional and their attention to detail is excellent. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone in need of home care.

Marie23 September 18, 2013

My brother and I both work. We can care for Mom some evenings and weekends but not all nights. We are helped by Right at Home. We couldn't be happier with our two caregivers. Mom is home and thanks to Right at Home our lives are normal again.

N. Dierker September 18, 2013

Our fears and concerns were immediately eased when we met with Barbara from Right at Home. James' illness was sudden and we did not know how to proceed with his care. Fortunately he can be at home with me. Thanks to Barbara and her staff , we now have a plan in place and it works beautifully for all of us.

Margot1 May 26, 2013

My son felt that it would be good for me to have some help at home for a few hours each week as I don't drive anymore. I have been so pleased with the person that they sent that I am now having a helper come for three days a week. I feel independent and she helps me stay that way. I love Right at Home.

Joe15 May 26, 2013

Right at Home did an excellent job taking care of my mother in law. Having Right at home made it possible for her to remain in her home. The caregivers were professionally trained and extraordinary. We would recommend Right at Home to anyone.

Jord May 23, 2013

We have been a client of Right at Home and it's predecessor for over two years. If we had an opportunity to "start over," we would choose Right at Home without hesitation. We can't imagine a better match. The organization fulfills and exceeds our expectations time after time. When we have questions, they offer answers. When we struggle with accomplishing tasks that are difficult to us, they are supportive. To understand the comfort we experiences, visualize a favorite aunt or uncle that is a knowledgeable source of help that will help, if asked, but will not impose their answers. If only there were more persons with whom we have contact who had such empathy. Right at Home could provide training for other service organizarions in how to best serve their cliients.

Richard19 April 30, 2013

I would recommend to anyone. They are quire concerned about the wellfare of the patient and home cleanliness. They are very prompt in arriving for duty. We have no complaints whatsoever.

Michael17 April 28, 2013

Reliable, wonderful, beyond the call, terrific people. We are really grateful.

Phillip1 April 17, 2013

Excellent care and customer service from all office staff. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Ann18 April 17, 2013

The only Problem I've run into lately with a variety of workers and that was their smoking. They didn't smoke in my house; they REEKED from having smoked. I have mild COPD. I also can not stand the odor. It's in their clothes, hair, etc. This meeds to be checked out with customers

Mindy4 April 11, 2013

My mom receives excellent care. Her caregiver is very knowledgeable, caring, and informed about my mom's needs. I am so glad I chose Right At Home. The office staff is very nice and provides great customer service. Highly recommended.

From Right at Home St. Louis Central