Right at Home St. Louis Central

Overview of Ratings

4.7

September 21, 2017

By Judi E_527325

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is a very nice and a convenient company to work with. Right at Home made my life so much easier because they took care of my mom when she was in the hospital, and I could not see her.

August 19, 2017

By cpw0526

Right at Home has a staff full of angels. They cared for my dad like he was family. I was moved by their compassion, patience, and tenderness. This was a hospice assignment, which called for multiple short notice schedule changes but the business office handled it all with no issues.

August 15, 2017

By Ginny C_511794

Right at Home sent me caregivers that I didn't like. Right at Home should have sent me caregivers that actually knew what they were doing.
As the owner of Right at Home of St. Louis I take full responsibility for any less-than-exceptional experience and apologize for any lack of satisfaction with our services. Any Client experience that is less than a “10 out of 10” of our care staff is taken very seriously. We take great pride in providing our clients with very carefully screened and trained caregivers and certified nurse assistants and carefully match clients with caregivers that we feel will be a great fit. When we miss the mark, we go to work to immediately correct the situation and gather more in-depth feedback from both parties to ensure that the next caregiver assignment will be more successful. When a caregiver demonstrates a lack of professionalism or a gap in training – it can be so disruptive for the client and our commitment is to correct the issue as quickly as possible and restore our client’s faith in us. I apologize for your experience with Right at Home of St. Louis being less than extraordinary and I thank you for your honesty and giving me the opportunity to bring this attention to my Leadership Team to ensure this won’t happen again. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention. -Barbara Madison, BSN, RN

July 17, 2017

By Jerre G.

Right at Home makes me feel more secure living at home. My caregiver is always on time and makes sure she does everything she is supposed to do and sees to my needs. Ebony is easygoing, quiet, and has a good sense of humor. She knows what's going on in the world.

June 07, 2017

By jerry-k-654847

Right at Home is very professional and efficient - the care is really excellent. My wife and I really like our caregiver and she does everything well and is a caring person. Right now we are very content with our care from Right at Home - our caregiver is a good match for my wife and me because she has a good personality and so do I!

April 18, 2017

By Michael057251

We’re using Right at Home right now. They’ve been very accommodating. I’ve had several times where I’ve needed to change the schedule, and they’ve been able to provide somebody. Their people are qualified caregivers as far as I could tell. They’ve done what my wife and I need to have done for my father. They’re watching him, making sure that he takes his pills in the morning and afternoon. They’re providing care as far as keeping up on some of the cleaning around the house. They are also making sure that he’s communicating properly, able to get up and move properly, able to care for himself to a certain extent, and staying with him during the day while I’m at work.

March 28, 2017

By Belinda373616

We used Right at Home St. Louis Central for my husband. We asked for someone to spend four hours a day with him to fix him breakfast and lunch and do a little light cleaning. They were only there for two days. We probably would not use them again. They sent a young woman and on the second day, she only spoke to my husband one time. We were not happy with that. If we were going to need a home health care person again, we would not use that agency. Also, no one from the agency called and asked us how it went or if were we satisfied or anything. We had no other contact with them. They needed to call us to know how the caregiver was or how the day went.

February 28, 2017

By R. Simmons / Ann

We were very happy and pleased with the service.

December 30, 2015

By Mike F.

The Right at Home team is the most awesome group of healthcare professionals that I have ever known. They always exceed my expectations. No other companies can beat their compassion and attention to details.

December 29, 2015

By James S.2

Right At Home, Home Health Aide and CNA have been servicing our family care for several years. They are appreciated. They provide excellent care. They make a concerted effort to be proactive. There are been a number of aides depending of schedule from Sunday-Saturday. Wound care and physical therapy has been added to her care.

December 29, 2015

By Mary Lee B.

You are operating a very useful service in a very professional manner. Always trying to improve by getting yours customers opinions is not often done by small businesses. I thoroughly approved of your staff and their care for my mother. I hope she will be able to use your services again after her therapy.

December 23, 2015

By E. Raymond Sullivan, Jr

The driver is prompt and drives safely. Helps me find articles in stores.

December 22, 2015

By Anthony Somers

The customer is a very difficult person. The caregiver are very patient and understanding of the situation.

December 19, 2015

By Dorothy & Ed F.

Very dependable and caring.

December 16, 2015

By Donald K.

They were and are very reliable. All caregivers that I had prior and currently are friendly and very good in performing their responsibilities.

October 28, 2015

By Susan Postel

My parents have been clients of Right At Home St. Louis for four years. We have had a wonderful experience. The primary caregiver , Lois was always cool and professional in some very trying circumstances. I have recommended Right at Home St. Louis many times.

October 22, 2015

By Leslie Hood

Tracie and her staff provided amazing, loving and compassionate care to my elderly aunt. The continuity of staffing and standing appointment times made all of the difference in the quality of the care. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for topnotch care.

September 30, 2015

By Leona Cooper

Scheduling could be better. Training cold be improved especially on "oxygen". Could be neater.

June 28, 2014

By Jon6

Making a decision to have in-home care was easy thanks to Right at Home! My caregiver are extraordinary! The care coordination department is dedicated to providing quality care. I would highly recommend Right at Home.

June 27, 2014

By Katelynn

RAH took care of my grandparents mainly my grandma. They did a great job always on time. The caregivers were well trained and always happy to see grandma. Grandma could be difficult at times but they were always patient and loving with her.

June 27, 2014

By Julie35

Right at Home provided care to my parents for a continuous period of time. The caregivers were always kind, caring, and professional. It truly was a blessing the peace of mind they provided to me during this time. I interviewed several agencies and they were by far the best choice.

By Carol94702050

Right at Home has always delivered best individualized care to any patient/family of mine they have worked with. They do an excellent job for not only caring for the individual but also being responsive and flexible with any concern of needs that arises.

By Austin2

The caregiver is prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help out anyway she can.

By lLucinda

The caregivers with Right at Home provided care that gave our family peace of mind knowing our loved one was being well taken care of. They provided transportation to Dr. appointments and assisted in any way possible, even the staff of Right at Home was involved by assuring our happiness with caregiver and services provided.

February 28, 2014

By David86717050

Five years of 24/7 care without a glitch. Tracie provides excellent customer service and team management. Her team is prompt, courteous and caring.I contracted with Right at Home on behalf of my friend and we are both very satisfied.

February 13, 2014

By Alyson1

I could not ask for better care for my mom. They are very professional and their attention to detail is excellent. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone in need of home care.

September 18, 2013

By Marie23

My brother and I both work. We can care for Mom some evenings and weekends but not all nights. We are helped by Right at Home. We couldn't be happier with our two caregivers. Mom is home and thanks to Right at Home our lives are normal again.

September 18, 2013

By N. Dierker

Our fears and concerns were immediately eased when we met with Barbara from Right at Home. James' illness was sudden and we did not know how to proceed with his care. Fortunately he can be at home with me. Thanks to Barbara and her staff , we now have a plan in place and it works beautifully for all of us.

May 26, 2013

By Margot1

My son felt that it would be good for me to have some help at home for a few hours each week as I don't drive anymore. I have been so pleased with the person that they sent that I am now having a helper come for three days a week. I feel independent and she helps me stay that way. I love Right at Home.

May 26, 2013

By Joe15

Right at Home did an excellent job taking care of my mother in law. Having Right at home made it possible for her to remain in her home. The caregivers were professionally trained and extraordinary. We would recommend Right at Home to anyone.

May 23, 2013

By Jord

We have been a client of Right at Home and it's predecessor for over two years. If we had an opportunity to "start over," we would choose Right at Home without hesitation. We can't imagine a better match. The organization fulfills and exceeds our expectations time after time. When we have questions, they offer answers. When we struggle with accomplishing tasks that are difficult to us, they are supportive. To understand the comfort we experiences, visualize a favorite aunt or uncle that is a knowledgeable source of help that will help, if asked, but will not impose their answers. If only there were more persons with whom we have contact who had such empathy. Right at Home could provide training for other service organizarions in how to best serve their cliients.

April 30, 2013

By Richard19

I would recommend to anyone. They are quire concerned about the wellfare of the patient and home cleanliness. They are very prompt in arriving for duty. We have no complaints whatsoever.

April 28, 2013

By Michael17

Reliable, wonderful, beyond the call, terrific people. We are really grateful.

April 17, 2013

By Phillip1

Excellent care and customer service from all office staff. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

April 17, 2013

By Ann18

The only Problem I've run into lately with a variety of workers and that was their smoking. They didn't smoke in my house; they REEKED from having smoked. I have mild COPD. I also can not stand the odor. It's in their clothes, hair, etc. This meeds to be checked out with customers

April 11, 2013

By Mindy4

My mom receives excellent care. Her caregiver is very knowledgeable, caring, and informed about my mom's needs. I am so glad I chose Right At Home. The office staff is very nice and provides great customer service. Highly recommended.

From Right at Home St. Louis Central