Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO

Mary M_485802 June 20, 2017

All of the caregivers that I have had from Good Samaritan Senior Care has been wonderful, and the services were wonderful.

Amy H_485785 June 20, 2017

Good Samaritan Senior Care is very flexible and easy to get a hold of. They work with you very well.

Jim S_485784 June 20, 2017

Good Samaritan Senior Care is passionate and caring.

Edward O_485775 June 20, 2017

Good Samaritan Senior Care sends caregivers who do their work. They are helpful and very professional.

David B_481282 June 09, 2017

Good Samaritan Senior Care is very personal in their service. They did a good job in screening their employees and did a great follow-up. In an ocean of options, we could not be more pleased with Good Samaritan Senior Care's service.

Jo &_479773 June 06, 2017

I would say that I think that Good Samaritan Senior Care has caring people that really enjoy the people that they are caring for. I think that Good Samaritan Senior Care is very focused on the patients.

Bob F_479607 June 06, 2017

I have no complaints about Good Samaritan Senior Care because they have done a good job.

Janis H_478782 June 05, 2017

The care is very personal. The owner comes by and sees each client on their birthday and Christmas. All of the caregivers are good and nice. Good Samaritan Senior Care has good pricing. Overall, they are very good. We have already recommended Good Samaritan Senior Care to friends.

About Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO

Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO is an in-home care provider serving Saint Louis, MO and the surrounding area. Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO