Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO

Kim A_514341 August 22, 2017

Good Samaritan really cares about me because I like the caregivers I get. We are kind of like sisters because she treats me like family. Good Samaritan makes life better because I know things will get done in a timely fashion and I don't have to wait around.

Cindy S_508107 August 08, 2017

We have recommended Good Samaritan to many friends and we have stuck with them in our own affairs. Good Samaritan has made life easier because they are able to come in and get the client out of bed when she is resistant.

Mildred V. W_508106 August 08, 2017

Good Samaritan serves your needs. Also, they always ask you if there's something else they can do. The service has helped take care of my daily household chores.

Patricia M_508096 August 08, 2017

Good Samaritan's caregivers are very nice, thoughtful, considerate, and willing to do anything for me. Good Samaritan makes me feel so good.

Judy A_507318 August 07, 2017

I have already recommended Good Samaritan. Good Samaritan is reliable, good, Christian company. They are helpful, capable, and they send good people to the homes of their clients. Good Samaritan makes my life easier and better by helping the client get ready for the day so I can get to work without worrying about the client.

Patti R_492182 July 06, 2017

I would tell someone that Good Samaritan Senior Care has conscientious and dedicated caregivers. Good Samaritan Senior Care has made the client's life easier by readily helping him with his personal care with grace, dignity, and respect.

Lois D_492166 July 06, 2017

I have already recommended Good Samaritan Senior Care to others. I told them about my experiences with the company and that we have had the same caregiver every time. The services have a positive impact on me because I have numerous health issues and the caregiver has taken over housecleaning duties so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

James T_492160 July 06, 2017

I would recommend Good Samaritan Senior Care because they are consistent, thoughtful, and aware of the client. If something was going wrong with the client, the caregivers from Good Samaritan Senior Care would notify the right people. I am able trust the caregiver.

Buddy K_492149 July 06, 2017

Good Samaritan Senior Care handles everything very professionally and they provide good service. They can be trusted. I don't have to do the work because the caregivers from Good Samaritan Senior Care take care of it.

Russ B_492146 July 06, 2017

Good Samaritan Senior Care is very good with their caregivers. They come on time and provide excellent care. Good Samaritan Senior Care has made life easier by doing things for me that I can't do for myself.

Mary M_485802 June 20, 2017

All of the caregivers that I have had from Good Samaritan Senior Care has been wonderful, and the services were wonderful.

Amy H_485785 June 20, 2017

Good Samaritan Senior Care is very flexible and easy to get a hold of. They work with you very well.

Jim S_485784 June 20, 2017

Good Samaritan Senior Care is passionate and caring.

Edward O_485775 June 20, 2017

Good Samaritan Senior Care sends caregivers who do their work. They are helpful and very professional.

David B_481282 June 09, 2017

Good Samaritan Senior Care is very personal in their service. They did a good job in screening their employees and did a great follow-up. In an ocean of options, we could not be more pleased with Good Samaritan Senior Care's service.

Jo &_479773 June 06, 2017

I would say that I think that Good Samaritan Senior Care has caring people that really enjoy the people that they are caring for. I think that Good Samaritan Senior Care is very focused on the patients.

Bob F_479607 June 06, 2017

I have no complaints about Good Samaritan Senior Care because they have done a good job.

Janis H_478782 June 05, 2017

The care is very personal. The owner comes by and sees each client on their birthday and Christmas. All of the caregivers are good and nice. Good Samaritan Senior Care has good pricing. Overall, they are very good. We have already recommended Good Samaritan Senior Care to friends.

About Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO

Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO is an in-home care provider serving Saint Louis, MO and the surrounding area. Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO