Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO

Reviews of Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO

4.9

December 01, 2017

By Michelle S_1

When I met with Good Samaritan the first time, they spent well over an hour asking questions and getting to know the client. They had good character traits, and we got to meet the caregiver before they came. My dad doesn't have to worry about cleaning the house. It's probably saving energy for my siblings.

December 01, 2017

By Nancy S_2

Good Samaritan is very easy to work with and is flexible. They have great people, and they are great to work with. My husband needs care while I'm at work and they take him to physical therapy. I couldn't get by without Good Samaritan.

November 13, 2017

By Jo A

The workers are compassionate, professional, kind, and dependable. If we did not have them, then we would have to work out a schedule for someone to constantly be with dad all the time.

November 03, 2017

By Nancy M_2

Good Samaritan was dependable and caring. Having Good Samaritan made it possible for me to recuperate.

October 19, 2017

By Bunny W

They did everything I asked them to do and they always tried to know the likes and the needs of my mother. Good Samaritan sits down with my mother to see what she likes and what she doesn't. I was always very happy when I came back home because Good Samaritan really took the time to care for my mother and clean the house when needed.

October 11, 2017

By Bonnie C

Good Samaritan provides a good service. They do what they are supposed to and are friendly. I would highly recommend them. The services made it so that I didn't have to go over to my in-law's house as much.

October 05, 2017

By Janice B

Good Samaritan is very friendly, compassionate, and they ask if there is anything else I would like them to do. Some do my laundry that I didn't expect them to do that. I need the help. By being here, I have peace of mind that someone is watching Bob in case he has a seizure so he's not alone.

October 05, 2017

By Mary H_10

Good Samaritan is just fine. They are good. Good Samaritan has made my life better because it helps me to get out, along with getting housecleaning and meal preparation done.

September 22, 2017

By Dianne H_1

I would tell others that Good Samaritan was great. I would say that they were very accommodating to my schedule in order to get someone in the house for us. The service provided me with knowledge that I could take a break on things, and know that my mother was being taken care of.

By Cheryl F

I was impressed with the person that I spoke with from Good Samaritan. I am very pleased with the quality of care and humanity of the caregivers that have been sent out. The services helped the most by being engaged with my uncle.

By Larry B_2

Good Samaritan did a really nice job of evaluating the situation and responding appropriately. I am satisfied with how things have gone. The services have been helpful because they give me peace of mind knowing that my parents are taken care of.

By Vicki P

Good Samaritan is very caring! If one of the CNAs didn't show up, the owner did. Good Samaritan did great! My mother was completely immobile, so they changed her diapers and sheets.

By Karen T_6

I would tell others that Good Samaritan is a compassionate company. The services made my father's life easier by having someone that was caring for him at his side. The caregiver was at his bedside.

August 22, 2017

By Kim A_1

Good Samaritan really cares about me because I like the caregivers I get. We are kind of like sisters because she treats me like family. Good Samaritan makes life better because I know things will get done in a timely fashion and I don't have to wait around.

By Cindy S_6

We have recommended Good Samaritan to many friends and we have stuck with them in our own affairs. Good Samaritan has made life easier because they are able to come in and get the client out of bed when she is resistant.

By Mildred V. W

Good Samaritan serves your needs. Also, they always ask you if there's something else they can do. The service has helped take care of my daily household chores.

By Patricia M_4

Good Samaritan's caregivers are very nice, thoughtful, considerate, and willing to do anything for me. Good Samaritan makes me feel so good.

August 07, 2017

By Judy A_2

I have already recommended Good Samaritan. Good Samaritan is reliable, good, Christian company. They are helpful, capable, and they send good people to the homes of their clients. Good Samaritan makes my life easier and better by helping the client get ready for the day so I can get to work without worrying about the client.

By Patti R

I would tell someone that Good Samaritan Senior Care has conscientious and dedicated caregivers. Good Samaritan Senior Care has made the client's life easier by readily helping him with his personal care with grace, dignity, and respect.

By Lois D

I have already recommended Good Samaritan Senior Care to others. I told them about my experiences with the company and that we have had the same caregiver every time. The services have a positive impact on me because I have numerous health issues and the caregiver has taken over housecleaning duties so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

By James T_3

I would recommend Good Samaritan Senior Care because they are consistent, thoughtful, and aware of the client. If something was going wrong with the client, the caregivers from Good Samaritan Senior Care would notify the right people. I am able trust the caregiver.

By Buddy K

Good Samaritan Senior Care handles everything very professionally and they provide good service. They can be trusted. I don't have to do the work because the caregivers from Good Samaritan Senior Care take care of it.

By Russ B

Good Samaritan Senior Care is very good with their caregivers. They come on time and provide excellent care. Good Samaritan Senior Care has made life easier by doing things for me that I can't do for myself.

By Mary M_19

All of the caregivers that I have had from Good Samaritan Senior Care has been wonderful, and the services were wonderful. Good Samaritan Senior Care has enabled me to do a lot things that I would be able to do.

By Amy H_1

Good Samaritan Senior Care is very flexible and easy to get a hold of. They work with you very well. We know that my father is in good hands with Good Samaritan Senior Care.

By Jim S_4

Good Samaritan Senior Care is passionate and caring. Good Samaritan Senior Care freed my wife and I up to have some time.

By Edward O

Good Samaritan Senior Care sends caregivers who do their work. They are helpful and very professional. Good Samaritan Senior Care provides me with the ability to get around by driving me to doctor appointments and various other things.

June 09, 2017

By David B_10

Good Samaritan Senior Care is very personal in their service. They did a good job in screening their employees and did a great follow-up. In an ocean of options, we could not be more pleased with Good Samaritan Senior Care's service. Good Samaritan Senior Care provided a huge relief.

June 06, 2017

By Jo M

I would say that I think that Good Samaritan Senior Care has caring people that really enjoy the people that they are caring for. I think that Good Samaritan Senior Care is very focused on the patients. My love one would not be able to function without the caregivers.

June 06, 2017

By Bob F_3

I have no complaints about Good Samaritan Senior Care because they have done a good job. Good Samaritan Senior Care has made life easier because they do all they can do, they free up my time to do what I need to do, and my mom enjoys their company.

June 05, 2017

By Janis H

The care is very personal. The owner comes by and sees each client on their birthday and Christmas. All of the caregivers are good and nice. Good Samaritan Senior Care has good pricing. Overall, they are very good. We have already recommended Good Samaritan Senior Care to friends. Good Samaritan Senior Care's caregivers come in once a week and do some light cleaning, and they visit with my parents. The caregivers helped make the biography book. The caregivers keep my parents engaged.

From Good Samaritan Senior Care - St. Louis, MO

Good Samaritan Senior Care is the perfect solution for seniors and others who need support and are not ready to leave their homes for an institutional setting or to live with relatives. We improve your life by providing compassionate, one-on-one assistance in the comfort of your own home...caring for you like family.

Trustworthy, highly qualified and trained caregivers are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities such as:

• Caring companionship
  • Meal planning and preparation
  • Incidental transportation
  • Running errands
  • Light housekeeping
  • Medication reminders
  • Assistance with bathing and grooming
  • Personal hygiene
  • Physical assistance
  • Information and referral services

Our personalized and affordable services are available 7 days a week and can range from a few hours per day to 24-hour live-in care.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes