Home Helpers - Saint John

Overview of Ratings

4.3

September 07, 2017

By Margaret M_521016

Home Helpers has been with my aunt for 6 years. We have had the same caregiver the whole time, and everything has been good. My aunt's life is easier because when she needs to go to the doctor or shopping, the caregivers are able to assist her.

August 23, 2017

By John S_515306

Home Helpers is pretty good. I would recommend them, and the aides are excellent. Home Helpers took over the previous franchise three years ago, but it took them two years to actually meet me. There are no problems, but it would nice if the caregivers could feed my wife and help her with the breathing exercises. They do wash her, dress her, and make sure she has anything else that she needs. The caregivers could do a few more things for my wife that I have to do and take that off my shoulders.

August 08, 2017

By Michelle M_507932

The caregiver that helps us from Home Helpers is excellent. The caregiver helps do a lot of things that I cannot possibly do myself.

July 10, 2017

By Susan N_493409

Home Helpers has been great. The most positive impact of the services from Home Helpers is how reliable they are.

June 21, 2017

By Don C_486614

I would recommend Home Helpers because of the caregiver they found for my mother. They are also nice people.

June 14, 2017

By Allen F_482849

Home Helpers will do what they are supposed to do.

June 06, 2017

By Clarence M_479738

Home Helpers tries to help me.

September 26, 2014

By Laura44

Home Helpers were local and they went through our local chamber of commerce so I felt comfortable with them. A head person came and met with me and my mom first. They talked over everything, and then the second time when she came, she brought a caregiver with her and spent about an hour with my mom and they started from there. The caregivers are fine. They drive her to and from the local stores or pharmacy. They help her do laundry, housework, make her bed, and take her to doctor’s appointments. The only problem I have is that they called us a few times where they didn’t have anybody to come out because somebody was sick and since she started, they’ve had 3 different people come which I’m not too crazy about.

From Home Helpers - Saint John

Our Mission

Be the most TRUSTED & RESPECTED provider of comprehensive home care services & support for individuals who choose to remain independent wherever they call home.

Each Caregiver takes a Care Profile Test to ensure they are a good fit for this industry. It also helps to match Clients and Caregivers

Each Caregiver has a nationwide back ground check for every county they ever lived in the.

Each Caregiver takes a 10 panel drug screen which includes street and prescription drugs.

We use Homecare Pulse as a third party source to validate quality of services for each client.

Continuous training is provided via The Institute for Professional Care Education.

Features of Home Helpers - Saint John

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 1 To 15 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening