Top nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Experts In Home Health Management, Inc.
Social Worker # 1 January 13, 2012
From Experts In Home Health Management, Inc.
Experts has been in business since 1995. We have highly qualified staff with the ability to leverage latest technology to better treat you. We are Medicare, Blue cross certified agency and CHAP accredited. We cover Wayne, Oakland, Macomb and Saint Clair Counties.
MEDICARE BENEFICIARIES ARE COVERED 100% FOR HOME HEALTH CARE SERVICES, EVEN THERE'S NO CO-PAY TO YOU.
Our staff of Registered Nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists (SPL's), Medical Social Workers and Certified Home Health Aides can help you get back on your feet after a hospital stay, Nursing home, Rehabilitation stay or a new diagnosis' from your Physician/Doctor in the comfort of your own home. Once we receive your referral from the Physician/Doctor (from his office, hospital or facility you were in), our staff will visit you. We will coordinate services with your Physician/Doctor and provide necessary services that will help you on the road to recovery.
See some of the treatments available to you and how can you benefit from Home Health Care services:
- Relief for dialysis patients
- Patients on dialysis often suffer from muscular weakness and pain. They can benefit from physical therapy and home exercise program. Also, patients suffering from one or more conditions given below can benefit from home health care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Home Diabetes Disease Management Program
- Fall Prevention (Vestibular Therapy)
- Congestive Heart Failure (Tele-Health), Certified Stroke Nurse on Staff
- Neuropathy (Anodyne & Solaris)
- Wound Care ( V.A.C. Therapy)
- COPD Collaborative Management Program
- Parkinson's disease (How to manage)
- Geriatric Orthopedic Recovery Program
- Impaired Vision Home Care-Rehab program
- Pain Management program
- (Detailed booklets available on request).
We also provide Services beyond those of Medicare
Assistance with personal care and activities of daily living is provided to individuals in their homes, whether a private residence, independent or assisted living facility or nursing home. Services typically include, but not limited to bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, toileting, eating, meals preparation, medication reminders, laundry, light housekeeping monitoring vital signs.
Durable Medical Equipment
Our experienced professionals help keep home health costs low by working closely with insurances on your medical equipment purchases. All necessary paperwork will be taken care by us and equipment ranging from Wheel Chairs, Scooters, Walkers, Canes, bathroom equipment, Diabetic supplies, Oxygen equipment will be delivered at your doorstep.
Ethics, Honesty, Compassionate care is the mission to run our agency.
Remember, you have right to choose your home health care provider (Federal Statutes 42U.S.C. Section 1396a (23) and anti-trust legislation. Please give us a call. We are looking forward to serve you.
The staff at Experts.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Transition Issues
Features of Experts In Home Health Management, Inc.
- Hourly Rate: $20 $27/Hour
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities