Visiting Angels - Midtown Sacramento, CA

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Midtown Sacramento, CA

4.2

December 14, 2017

By Reginald Y_1

Visiting Angels is reliable. I haven't had to worry about my mother. Visiting Angels has helped me not worry about my mother while she's under their care.

December 11, 2017

By Anonymous_82

I would tell someone that you have to tell Visiting Angels everything you want to be done. If you don't, the caregivers won't finish their responsibilities. The impact of the services is huge, because I have to work full-time and take care of my family. I do have to go back and finish the caregivers' jobs sometimes which is difficult.

November 09, 2017

By Anonymous_180

They could've better supervised when they were here. They didn't stay awake all night when they were supposed to. They didn't do all of the chores that were asked of them, I was very disappointed.

October 23, 2017

By Mary Louise R_1

Visiting Angels is a perfect company with great caregivers. Without Visiting Angels, I would be missing out on things going on around me.

October 12, 2017

By Christina D_1

I wouldn't recommend Visiting Angels because of the bad experience we had with their manager. The services were pretty great but I think that Visiting Angels could have been a little more proactive.

September 21, 2017

By Pat G_2

We loved the people that Visiting Angels had sent out to us. I was able to go out quite a bit, so that was nice.

September 14, 2017

By Mark D_1

Visiting Angels' caregivers are very unprofessional. I was always having to check up with the caregivers to make sure they're doing their work.

August 22, 2017

By Anonymous_458

Visiting Angels was difficult to communicate with. Visiting Angels could improve their communication system so when the client calls, they are not wired into a loop that keeps looping.

August 16, 2017

By Lewis E

Visiting Angels is pretty good but they are not perfect. I've had a few problems with some of the caregivers they have given me. Visiting Angels has helped me out quit a bit because I have several things at once, and they were able to take some of the load off of me.

July 24, 2017

By Steve H_1

I have some concerns about the reliability of Visiting Angels. When Visiting Angels shows up and doesn't change providers, it makes life easier. A new provider coming makes my mom crazy, which will make me crazy.

June 14, 2017

By Loretta P_2

I would say that Visiting Angels really cares about us. Visiting Angels is there to take care of my dad when I need them to. It takes stress off the family.

May 23, 2017

By Michael C_8

Visiting Angels provided fantastic care. The caregivers were great and the people running the business were fantastic to work with. Visiting Angels was there to take care of my mom so I could still work. I felt comfortable that my mom was being taken care of.

May 15, 2017

By Lisa L_5

Visiting Angels is easy to work with and the caregiver is good with my mom. The caregivers are caring and help my mom.

April 27, 2017

By Linda G_7

Visiting Angels did a good job, were responsive and we were satisfied with the quality. The owner was very responsive and we liked the caregiver. The services provided some practical ways for us to learn to be more helpful with my mom and give my dad some flexibility to leave the house.

April 17, 2017

By Valeria T_1

The caregiver I have is great. She comes in and helps me do stuff. Visiting Angels comes over and helps me with the house.

April 17, 2017

By Anonymous_681

Your experience with Visiting Angels will depend on how much care you need. If you only need someone to sit there and make sure the client eats, then I wouldn't recommend Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels should do some housecleaning. They are only there to make sure the client doesn't fall, and other than that, they don't really do anything.

March 13, 2017

By Rosalind T_1

Visiting Angels was extremely accessible and they were able to call me back and accommodate me immediately. They were reliable. The caregiver showed up and provided me with relief from worry during the night.

March 13, 2017

By Mary Louise R_2

Visiting Angels is just perfect. They are just caring and loving people. The caregivers will do everything for me that I ask them to do.

February 14, 2017

By Deborah C_1

Visiting Angels is extremely flexible with changes in the schedule. My mom requires 24/7 care. Without Visiting Angels, it would be me, and I work full-time.

From Visiting Angels - Midtown Sacramento, CA

Visiting Angels - Midtown Sacramento, CA is an in-home care provider serving Sacramento, CA and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Midtown Sacramento, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Midtown Sacramento, CA