Right at Home Sacramento

Overview of Ratings

4.5

November 29, 2017

By Sandra B_1

Right at Home is a very efficient and caring agency. The services from Right at Home make life easier for me by making sure that I take my medications. They don't always check my blood sugar, but they look at the log to recommend things.

November 16, 2017

By Carmen F

Right at Home is a dependable company and their caregivers were never late and always on time. They also would do anything that I asked them to do. The most helpful aspect of my mother's services is that it helped take a burden off of my mind knowing that she wasn't alone.

November 13, 2017

By Cathline P

Right at Home will do what I ask them to most of the time. I am not quite used to the services yet so sometimes it is difficult to have them here, but they do what I ask which helps.

November 13, 2017

By Denise S

Right at Home has been around for a while. I have had caregivers in the past that have been highly qualified. I know I can usually depend on Right at Home being there with my family member when I am not able.

November 09, 2017

By Rita T

I don't have any complaints about Right at Home. I really like the caregiver's work. Right at Home has made my life easier by giving me my meds, helping me shower, put on my stockings, socks and shoes, taking out my trash, mopping and vacuuming my floors, and washing my clothes.

October 31, 2017

By Sandra E

I needed people for three days and Right at Home's representatives came out to my hospital room and told me what they could offer. The doctors told them I wouldn't be able to do many things myself. They said they would send someone out and let me know beforehand. For those three days, I had three different people.The first day I had a really nice lady. I told her I needed a few things done, like washing my hair and taking the garbage out, because they were things I was incapable of doing. She was pleasant, not very chatty, and took initiative to do a few extra things around the house. Then she told me she wouldn't be back tomorrow.The second day, the caregiver just told me all of her issues about herself and her boyfriend. She talked non-stop and I was exhausted. The third day I got a caregiver who spent the first hour complaining to me about how tired she was of this and how she didn't want to put up with it. Then I had someone from Right at Home come check on me and the caregiver sat down and talked to them like they came to visit her and she kept complaining to them. I had to ask her three times to move the laundry from the washer to the drier and she didn't know what it needed to be set to in order to get it dried. It took her two hours and all I wanted was for her to leave. Then she just left when her ride got here. I decided I'd rather just take care of myself. I told the people who represented Right at Home that I would not be paying the bill. They exhausted me more than they did me any good. We made an arrangement that I felt was fair. Right at Home made things harder on me while I was trying to recover. I felt I was serving the caregivers rather than them caring for me.

October 17, 2017

By Jesse R

Right at Home is always there and they are willing make changes to the circumstances. Right at Home was able to be there when I could not be there with my loved one.

October 17, 2017

By Anita K

I would say that Right at Home is very dependable. I travel a lot, but I never have to worry because there's coverage for my mom. Right at Home provides my loved one with care and company.

October 16, 2017

By Christy J

Right at Home seems to actually really care. The services help because the caregiver that Right at Home sends on Friday is really great and good with my loved one.

October 13, 2017

By Michael F_1

Right at Home is very reliable, and when things go wrong, I can just call a number to get things fixed. Right at Home provides services for me that I couldn't do for myself.

September 28, 2017

By Karla H

I would recommend Right at Home because I liked that that the payment wasn't due right away. They mail the bill later. I was deferring having my test done, but since I was able to have the caregivers I didn't have to defer having the test done. The doctor was able to remove the pre-cancerous growth and if I hadn't gotten the test done, I wouldn't have gotten the pre-cancerous growth removed. It was so small, but it's good that the services were available.

September 25, 2017

By Diane S_3

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is reliable. Right at Home makes the client's life easier because the care allows him to live at home.

September 19, 2017

By David A_2

Right at Home is doing the best they can to meet my loved one's needs. Right at Home has helped my loved one get the things that he needs to get done so I do not have to pick up the slack.

September 19, 2017

By Jerry H_1

Right at Home is an excellent program. They take care of and they help people with their problems. They make sure you get your medication. I can't go to the drugstore and buy my medication, so they come and bring my medication.

September 13, 2017

By Robin n

Right at Home did an okay job. I don't think the workers were all that good. Most of them were not that clean and didn't clean that well. The service relieved me for three hours, three days a week. It made my life easier. I wish the workers were cleaner. Sometimes they didn't show up on time.

August 24, 2017

By Richard V

Right at Home had caregivers who showed up on time and were professional. My sister was agitated and irritated, and the caregivers were able to interpret what she needed so she could get the proper medication.

August 24, 2017

By Bruce H

Right at Home is very responsive to any of our needs. The caregivers are with my loved one at his care facility, and they help him out because he has lost his sight. It gives us peace of mind.

August 22, 2017

By Phyllis C

I would recommend Right at Home because they have always taken care of all of the things that I have needed. My caregiver is excellent. I am basing my ratings on getting groceries and the caregivers being able to help me clean. These things make my life easier because I am totally dependent on my caregiver.

August 22, 2017

By khudler

Other

Right at Home has been extremely caring and making it easier for me to take care of my family. They work alongside of their clients and their families to provide the best care. I am so thankful for Right at Home and their staff.

August 16, 2017

By Nathan S

Right at Home was so helpful with their supervisors, and they had trained their staff so that they knew how to care for my son specifically. They went above and beyond for me. I got to go to work because of the services. I did have to come home sometimes because it is beyond their scope of practice, but I could get a good night's rest.

August 14, 2017

By Anonymous_441

Right at Home is a family-owned company. They are friendly and knowledgeable, and interviewed me and sent someone who fit well with what I needed. Right at Home made life easier because I had surgery and I couldn't do much for myself.

July 27, 2017

By Catalina S

Right at Home has been very accommodating for my mom. Right at Home has allowed me to focus on raising my kids.

July 25, 2017

By Roxanne T

Right at Home has very wonderful caregivers, they are very responsive, and they know me personally. The people are very personable and responsible. Right at Home has made my life easier because my caregiver drives me places, like the grocery store and anywhere else I want to go. They are very friendly and are really good drivers. When they get here, we decide what to do together, and it's like a partnership.

July 25, 2017

By Robin H_1

Right at Home is very professional. My mom wouldn't be able to get dialysis without the caregivers sitting by her.

July 13, 2017

By Russell F

I don't know much about Right at Home, they just have good help for me. Right at Home make things a lot easier for me by doing everything that I need them to.

May 15, 2017

By askjaynie-com

Other

To tell the truth, I am a Geriatric Care Manager who refers to Right At Home when I have clients who are no longer safe in their environment without some care and love. Eyes on them daily, sort of thing. I have found RAH to be one of the best referral sources I have. They have a training and screening program which is above and beyond what you would expect. And, it is on-going! Educating our caregivers is essential and Dan makes sure this happens. Whether it be client with dementia, or one on hospice, his care team is trained for that specific client's needs. I also used RAH to care for my own mother. So if you need care, they are the next call you should make. You won't be sorry.

May 01, 2017

By askjaynie.com

Other

I have known Dan with RAH since he opened the doors. I have found them to be a loving and very proficient group of care providers. I am a geriatric care manager and I have referred many of my clients to them. I have never had one bad review from anyone who was care for by RAH. This to me means they are doing something right. I love the extra mile they go, with their training and screening of their caregivers. I will continue to use them for my clients.

December 17, 2015

By Claudine Knight

Kimberly seemed "right at home" her first few minutes here, is intelligent, knows what is what is not expected of her, is meticulate, thorough - more so than I am since I went off track. See Dr. Mon hope he will "release" me to do things like drive.

March 20, 2013

By Yvonne2

Paris is wonderful.

June 16, 2011

Other

The organization seems very professional. So far we have only had one person visiting our home. She just resigned last week with no notice, so we are meeting a new care giver today. I see on the daily reports that they did \light housekeeping\" but we never seem to see any evidence of that. If they would be more specific

From Right at Home Sacramento