Right at Home Sacramento

Contact Now

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Sacramento

Richard V_516253 August 25, 2017

Right at Home had caregivers who showed up on time and were professional. My sister was agitated and irritated, and the caregivers were able to interpret what she needed so she could get the proper medication.

Bruce H_516125 August 24, 2017

Right at Home is very responsive to any of our needs. The caregivers are with my loved one at his care facility, and they help him out because he has lost his sight. It gives us peace of mind.

Phyllis C_514747 August 22, 2017

I would recommend Right at Home because they have always taken care of all of the things that I have needed. My caregiver is excellent. I am basing my ratings on getting groceries and the caregivers being able to help me clean. These things make my life easier because I am totally dependent on my caregiver.

khudler August 22, 2017

Other

Right at Home has been extremely caring and making it easier for me to take care of my family. They work alongside of their clients and their families to provide the best care. I am so thankful for Right at Home and their staff.

Nathan S_512945 August 17, 2017

Right at Home was so helpful with their supervisors, and they had trained their staff so that they knew how to care for my son specifically. They went above and beyond for me. I got to go to work because of the services. I did have to come home sometimes because it is beyond their scope of practice, but I could get a good night's rest.

Anonymous_511336 August 15, 2017

Right at Home is a family-owned company. They are friendly and knowledgeable, and interviewed me and sent someone who fit well with what I needed. Right at Home made life easier because I had surgery and I couldn't do much for myself.

Catalina S_502596 July 27, 2017

Right at Home has been very accommodating for my mom. Right at Home has allowed me to focus on raising my kids.

Linda T_500907 July 25, 2017

Right at Home has very wonderful caregivers, they are very responsive, and they know me personally. The people are very personable and responsible. Right at Home has made my life easier because my caregiver drives me places, like the grocery store and anywhere else I want to go. They are very friendly and are really good drivers. When they get here, we decide what to do together, and it's like a partnership.

Deanne L_500872 July 25, 2017

Right at Home is very professional. My mom wouldn't be able to get dialysis without the caregivers sitting by her.

Russell F_495808 July 14, 2017

I don't know much about Right at Home, they just have good help for me. Right at Home make things a lot easier for me by doing everything that I need them to.

askjaynie-com May 15, 2017

Other

To tell the truth, I am a Geriatric Care Manager who refers to Right At Home when I have clients who are no longer safe in their environment without some care and love. Eyes on them daily, sort of thing. I have found RAH to be one of the best referral sources I have. They have a training and screening program which is above and beyond what you would expect. And, it is on-going! Educating our caregivers is essential and Dan makes sure this happens. Whether it be client with dementia, or one on hospice, his care team is trained for that specific client's needs. I also used RAH to care for my own mother. So if you need care, they are the next call you should make. You won't be sorry.

Juliana Isaac - Dinkelbach Design May 10, 2017

Other

I got to know the Right at Home Sacramento/Davis team many years ago while I was the Walk Manager for the Alzheimer's Association for 7 walk seasons. I really loved the genuine spirit they had in general and specifically when it came to seniors. Putting on a walk and raising funds for the Alzheimer's Association is a HUGE amount of work of which can't be done without the help of volunteers. Right at Home was fast to come on board and join forces with us to create a successful walk year after year. When others were done for the day, their team stayed behind to finish the last details of what was always a really grueling walk day. I appreciated that tremendously. As my role has changed within the world of seniors, I have continued to maintain a relationship with their team. I always think of them first when I have a client needing services they provide because I want others to experience what I have with them. They are always willing to come speak at our primary caregiver support group and are just a good bunch of people. Integrity is everything to me and they really work with that in mind. Your senior loved-one would definitely be in good hands with this family run company.

askjaynie.com May 02, 2017

Other

I have known Dan with RAH since he opened the doors. I have found them to be a loving and very proficient group of care providers. I am a geriatric care manager and I have referred many of my clients to them. I have never had one bad review from anyone who was care for by RAH. This to me means they are doing something right. I love the extra mile they go, with their training and screening of their caregivers. I will continue to use them for my clients.

Cloudfights March 29, 2017

Other

Right at Home is a wonderful home care agency ,who truly understands the needs of the clients , they are always striving for complete satisfaction between caregivers and clients alike,which should not be understated. Their office staff is professional and courteous as well as attentive to any concerns one might have,they are always willing to go the extra mile which is refreshing to see,with so many of these home care agencies falling short in that department

Claudine Knight December 18, 2015

Kimberly seemed "right at home" her first few minutes here, is intelligent, knows what is what is not expected of her, is meticulate, thorough - more so than I am since I went off track. See Dr. Mon hope he will "release" me to do things like drive.

Yvonne2 March 20, 2013

Paris is wonderful.

Caring16 June 16, 2011

Other

The organization seems very professional. So far we have only had one person visiting our home. She just resigned last week with no notice, so we are meeting a new care giver today. I see on the daily reports that they did \light housekeeping\" but we never seem to see any evidence of that. If they would be more specific

From Right at Home Sacramento