Right at Home Sacramento

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Sacramento

Juliana Isaac - Dinkelbach Design May 10, 2017

Other

I got to know the Right at Home Sacramento/Davis team many years ago while I was the Walk Manager for the Alzheimer's Association for 7 walk seasons. I really loved the genuine spirit they had in general and specifically when it came to seniors. Putting on a walk and raising funds for the Alzheimer's Association is a HUGE amount of work of which can't be done without the help of volunteers. Right at Home was fast to come on board and join forces with us to create a successful walk year after year. When others were done for the day, their team stayed behind to finish the last details of what was always a really grueling walk day. I appreciated that tremendously. As my role has changed within the world of seniors, I have continued to maintain a relationship with their team. I always think of them first when I have a client needing services they provide because I want others to experience what I have with them. They are always willing to come speak at our primary caregiver support group and are just a good bunch of people. Integrity is everything to me and they really work with that in mind. Your senior loved-one would definitely be in good hands with this family run company.

askjaynie.com May 02, 2017

Other

I have known Dan with RAH since he opened the doors. I have found them to be a loving and very proficient group of care providers. I am a geriatric care manager and I have referred many of my clients to them. I have never had one bad review from anyone who was care for by RAH. This to me means they are doing something right. I love the extra mile they go, with their training and screening of their caregivers. I will continue to use them for my clients.

Cloudfights March 29, 2017

Other

Right at Home is a wonderful home care agency ,who truly understands the needs of the clients , they are always striving for complete satisfaction between caregivers and clients alike,which should not be understated. Their office staff is professional and courteous as well as attentive to any concerns one might have,they are always willing to go the extra mile which is refreshing to see,with so many of these home care agencies falling short in that department

Claudine Knight December 18, 2015

Kimberly seemed "right at home" her first few minutes here, is intelligent, knows what is what is not expected of her, is meticulate, thorough - more so than I am since I went off track. See Dr. Mon hope he will "release" me to do things like drive.

Yvonne2 March 20, 2013

Paris is wonderful.

Caring16 June 16, 2011

Other

The organization seems very professional. So far we have only had one person visiting our home. She just resigned last week with no notice, so we are meeting a new care giver today. I see on the daily reports that they did \light housekeeping\" but we never seem to see any evidence of that. If they would be more specific

From Right at Home Sacramento