Golden Years In Home Senior Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Golden Years In Home Senior Care

Terry Glines March 23, 2016

The caregivers are very helpful and are a very big help!

Leslie Shank February 29, 2016

Caring, responsible service 24/7.

Lois Chan February 22, 2016

The caregivers were very good and helpful. One even vacuumed the house. They do dishes and one even cooked dinner. They did a great job and we enjoyed them.

Susan P.1 December 16, 2015

My mother received excellent care during the 2-month in-home hospice. The caregivers were compassionate, caring, and very knowledgeable. They made my mom very comfortable during her final days.

Cheryl Pickering October 31, 2015

Excellent in home care for mom! The caregivers are patient, kind and creative at re-directing when needed. They are hardworking and attentive. We feel comfortable leaving Mom in their care.

Marji W. September 30, 2015

Nancy is very responsive and helpful everytime I call her for help. I always feel that I am a priority. Thank you!

Paula Sunga RN September 30, 2015

Golden years was more than accommodating! They were very professional and provided great post-op care for our patients. They also provided exceptional transportation service for our patients. They provide amazing service and they always have a smile on their face.

S. Hoderowski September 30, 2015

Golden Years has always provided excellent care for our outpatients. We would definitely refer Golden Years to some of our most important clients and family members. Nancy - Golden Years representative is always very helpful, friendly and professional.

Mylene Lee September 30, 2015

I’m the care services director from Golden Pond Senior Living and on the 4th of July we had a couple of residents that are needing companion care. After calling a couple of companies, it was only Golden Years that answered and were able to help us in a timely manner.

Brian Fahey September 30, 2015

Golden Years has provided outstanding customer service. They have been great in helping us to navigate through multiple programs and have provided personal care.

Marguerite Osborn September 30, 2015

Golden Years aides are wonderful. They spoil me!

What is there to say? We love our clients!!!

Caring117154850 September 23, 2015

Nancy the rep is amazing! She's very accommodating and easy to get ahold of. Thank you for all you do.

ACC1 September 16, 2015

I had used Golden Years for many years and my client is very happy with the services that they provide. I highly recommend them to anyone in the community.

Linda Saephanh September 15, 2015

I referred residents to Golden Years. Residents were happy with the care from Golden Year. I love working with them. They have very nice staff!

Irene Amaba LVN August 31, 2015

Our patients always requests for Golden Years for their post-op care. Golden Years always delivers!

Judy116111650 August 31, 2015

I had two really good caregivers for my husband. Golden Years did a great job of selecting the right people for the job.

Lisa115958550 August 27, 2015

The care has been excellent. The caregiver is always on time. She's very friendly.

Karie Grassesohi August 27, 2015

Nancy was very helpful with some very great advice which I needed because I have never had to deal with this situation. She has kind words of wisdom and I needed to hear all of her advice.

-Caring3 August 25, 2015

Nancy the rep is amazing!! Very accommodating and easy to get ahold of. Thank you for all you do :)

Anonymous107330250 June 08, 2015

We are currently using Golden Years In-home Senior Care. The main caregiver has been fine so far. We do not have any problems yet. The agency has been very supportive.

Joyce of Benicia March 11, 2015

Golden Years has been absolutely terrific in helping with my mom-in-law. The care she has received has been absolutely top-notch, and I would willingly provide a high recommendation for Carrie and all her staff.

Thomas46 September 29, 2014

I received outstanding care from Mary and Golden Years. Mary has cared for me for nine months since I got home from rehab. She is a great medical assistant and helper.

Marguerite5 September 29, 2014

The attention, good meals and good company and kindness. Excellent service, over and beyond the call of duty.

From Golden Years In Home Senior Care

At Golden years, we understand how difficult it can be to find the right caregiver. For this reason, when you call Golden Years you can expect attentive compassionate service, from start to finish-whether you need a few hours of care or 24 hour care, we are here to serve.

Our care specialists are kind, compassionate and enjoy assisting our seniors. We only hire the best! Each caregiver is thoroughly screened, back ground checked, covered by workers compensation, and has undergone extensive training. Furthermore, most of our caregivers have a medical background, possessing a Certified Nurses Assistants Qualification.

Features of Golden Years In Home Senior Care

• Spanish

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: $22-$30

• Licenses: Home Care Organization 344700040

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care
  • Range of services extra: Assistance to doctor appointments, grocery store, desired place of leisure. Assistance with exercise, Assistance with meal preperation. Assistance with pet care. Assistance with light house keeping.

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training Areas

Payment options

• Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address