Golden Years In Home Senior Care

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
96757, 95624, 95661, 95677, 95678, 95747, 95758, 95759, 95765, 95812, 95813, 95814, 95815, 95816, 95817, 95818, 95819, 95820, 95821, 95822, 95823, 95824, 95825, 95826, 95827, 95828, 95829, 95830, 95831, 95832, 95833, 95834, 95835, 95836, 95837, 95838, 95840, 95841, 95842, 95851, 95852, 95853, 95860, 95864, 95865, 95866, 95867, 95887, 95894, 95899, 94203, 94204, 94205, 94206, 94207, 94208, 94209, 94211, 94229, 94230, 94232, 94234, 94235, 94236, 94237, 94239, 94240, 94244, 94245, 94246, 94247, 94248, 94249, 94250, 94252, 94254, 94256, 94257, 94258, 94259, 94261, 94262, 94263, 94267, 94268, 94269, 94271, 94273, 94274, 94277, 94278, 94279, 94280, 94282, 94283, 94284, 94285, 94286, 94287, 94288, 94289, 94290, 94291, 94293, 94294, 94295, 94296, 94297, 94298, 94299, 95757, 95811

Reviews of Golden Years In Home Senior Care

February 21, 2017

By Finnie

The overall service is excellent!

February 17, 2017

By W. Ridenour

Service have been very good. Could not ask for nothing else. Precious and Angela are my two favorites. Always dependable ladies.

February 17, 2017

By M. Worl

No complaint. Caregiver is excellent, always dependable, cheerful, and caring.

July 29, 2016

By Ellen Page

All the aides were friendly, loving, genuinely cared. I say the same for the owner's staff.

July 29, 2016

By Joyce M.620122

Nice, warm and caring people. Things are going quite well.

June 18, 2016

By william n

Admitted to hospital and found this provider through hospital. Although not primary service, helped me through a difficult situation as lived alone and no family close to help with house and peroneal stuff Nancy in Folsom good to work with

April 06, 2016

By -Norma

The quality of services received are outstanding. Nancy has been so great in explaining things and assisting me with many decisions I must make. I am very thankful for this at a time that I need it.

April 06, 2016

By Christine Costa

I am happy to highly recommend Golden Years In Home Senior Care. We were very pleased from the start of the outstanding care and support provided to our mother. The Staff were so kind and professional. It was so comforting as a family to know and see how well our mom was cared for! You are heads above the other agencies we had used. Thank you Nancy and all your staff for such superb service.

March 23, 2016

By Terry Glines

The caregivers are very helpful and are a very big help!

February 29, 2016

By Leslie Shank

Caring, responsible service 24/7.

February 22, 2016

By Lois Chan

The caregivers were very good and helpful. One even vacuumed the house. They do dishes and one even cooked dinner. They did a great job and we enjoyed them.

December 16, 2015

By Susan P.1

My mother received excellent care during the 2-month in-home hospice. The caregivers were compassionate, caring, and very knowledgeable. They made my mom very comfortable during her final days.

October 31, 2015

By Cheryl Pickering

Excellent in home care for mom! The caregivers are patient, kind and creative at re-directing when needed. They are hardworking and attentive. We feel comfortable leaving Mom in their care.

By Marji W.

Nancy is very responsive and helpful everytime I call her for help. I always feel that I am a priority. Thank you!

By Paula Sunga RN

Golden years was more than accommodating! They were very professional and provided great post-op care for our patients. They also provided exceptional transportation service for our patients. They provide amazing service and they always have a smile on their face.

By S. Hoderowski

Golden Years has always provided excellent care for our outpatients. We would definitely refer Golden Years to some of our most important clients and family members. Nancy - Golden Years representative is always very helpful, friendly and professional.

By Mylene Lee

I’m the care services director from Golden Pond Senior Living and on the 4th of July we had a couple of residents that are needing companion care. After calling a couple of companies, it was only Golden Years that answered and were able to help us in a timely manner.

By Brian Fahey

Golden Years has provided outstanding customer service. They have been great in helping us to navigate through multiple programs and have provided personal care.

By Marguerite Osborn

Golden Years aides are wonderful. They spoil me!

What is there to say? We love our clients!!!

September 23, 2015

Nancy the rep is amazing! She's very accommodating and easy to get ahold of. Thank you for all you do.

September 16, 2015

By ACC1

I had used Golden Years for many years and my client is very happy with the services that they provide. I highly recommend them to anyone in the community.

September 15, 2015

By Linda Saephanh

I referred residents to Golden Years. Residents were happy with the care from Golden Year. I love working with them. They have very nice staff!

August 31, 2015

By Irene Amaba LVN

Our patients always requests for Golden Years for their post-op care. Golden Years always delivers!

August 31, 2015

By Judy116111650

I had two really good caregivers for my husband. Golden Years did a great job of selecting the right people for the job.

August 27, 2015

By Lisa115958550

The care has been excellent. The caregiver is always on time. She's very friendly.

August 27, 2015

By Karie Grassesohi

Nancy was very helpful with some very great advice which I needed because I have never had to deal with this situation. She has kind words of wisdom and I needed to hear all of her advice.

August 25, 2015

By -Caring3

Nancy the rep is amazing!! Very accommodating and easy to get ahold of. Thank you for all you do :)

June 08, 2015

We are currently using Golden Years In-home Senior Care. The main caregiver has been fine so far. We do not have any problems yet. The agency has been very supportive.

March 11, 2015

By Joyce of Benicia

Golden Years has been absolutely terrific in helping with my mom-in-law. The care she has received has been absolutely top-notch, and I would willingly provide a high recommendation for Carrie and all her staff.

September 29, 2014

By Thomas46

I received outstanding care from Mary and Golden Years. Mary has cared for me for nine months since I got home from rehab. She is a great medical assistant and helper.

September 29, 2014

By Marguerite5

The attention, good meals and good company and kindness. Excellent service, over and beyond the call of duty.

From Golden Years In Home Senior Care

At Golden years, we understand how difficult it can be to find the right caregiver. For this reason, when you call Golden Years you can expect attentive compassionate service, from start to finish-whether you need a few hours of care or 24 hour care, we are here to serve.

Our care specialists are kind, compassionate and enjoy assisting our seniors. We only hire the best! Each caregiver is thoroughly screened, back ground checked, covered by workers compensation, and has undergone extensive training. Furthermore, most of our caregivers have a medical background, possessing a Certified Nurses Assistants Qualification.

Photos of Golden Years In Home Senior Care

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • In Home Health
  • Range Of Services Extra: Assistance To Doctor Appointments, Grocery Store, Desired Place Of Leisure. Assistance With Exercise, Assistance With Meal Preperation. Assistance With Pet Care. Assistance With Light House Keeping.

Types of care