Contact Now

Reviews of Senior Helpers of Westchester NY & Fairfield CT | Home Care Network of Westchester

Gloria123944350 February 12, 2016

I was very pleased with Senior Helpers. It was more than I expected. The caregivers were prompt and they would do anything I asked. They showed initiative in solving some of my problems. They’re very thorough, caring and friendly. Jeff and Mitch are very polite and considerate. Whenever I call them, they’re very responsive.

Brian33 January 27, 2016

In terms of the care, Senior Helpers did an outstanding job. They placed an aide with my mom that was compassionate, competent, hard-working and caring. She was a perfect fit. My mom enjoyed her company. She was very well-trained and she knew exactly what to do. She had good communication with the family whenever there were issues. Jeff and Mitchell had an easy way to provide are for my mom. During initial meetings, they fully explained their process, how their company works and how placement would work. Their communication was outstanding. They’re very attentive and I could reach them pretty much all the time. They really went above and beyond what I would have expected. I’m very satisfied with their care and I would highly recommend them.

From Senior Helpers of Westchester NY & Fairfield CT

Senior Helpers of Westchester County provides in-home, non-medical care to seniors who want to remain in their home instead of going to a nursing home or assisted living facility. We provide companion and personal care services as well as help with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) and other services. Our mission is to ensure a better quality of life for our elderly clients and their families, by providing dependable and affordable care.

Our Services Include: