ComForCare Home Care of Northwest Georgia

Reviews of ComForCare Home Care of Northwest Georgia

4.8

August 15, 2017

By Melody D

I am pretty likely to recommend ComForCare because they are kind and work with me through a lot of situations. I have to be careful about communicating clearly about who they send. ComForCare has impacted the client's life, particularly with the last caregiver. She is his age and they can talk and offer companionship. She can encourage him to do things he would not otherwise do.

August 15, 2017

By Elmer H

I would tell a friend that ComForCare provides the best help for me that I have ever had. ComForCare makes life easier by cleaning my house, doing my shopping, and by getting my medication for me.

June 16, 2017

By Joan W_5

ComForCare was always very cooperative, and I never had a problem with them. ComForCare really made my life easier and took a lot off of me. They were able to do bathing and feeding with my son. They even had the caregiver specially trained so she could do the feeding for him.

June 15, 2017

By Anonymous_559

ComForCare is very dependable. ComForCare has made life easier by backing me up, they support me.

May 15, 2017

By Willie W

Most of the time, ComForCare is very dependable and competent. We've had caregivers who were better than others, but they were all competent. There are many different things from ComForCare that have proven to be helpful. Most of the caregivers have been very good at helping with the light housekeeping. One caregiver is excellent at helping my mother with bathing and laundry. Each person has been slightly different, but I like having someone to depend on.

April 14, 2017

By Curly W_2

ComForCare is number one on our list. We have no problems with them. ComForCare has made our lives easier by most of the caregivers doing things so my wife doesn't have to do them.

April 14, 2017

By Croy B_1

ComForCare does as I ask. They will do their best to meet my needs, and they have made sure I am comfortable with my caregivers. The services help me do a lot of things that I can't do anymore, due to my disease.

March 23, 2017

By Susie B_2

ComForCare seems concerned about the clients and the help is really good. The caregivers are really good too. ComForCare comes in and sees after my mom, which is the important thing. They also take care of anything she needs.

February 24, 2017

By Tina H

ComForCare is really good, so I recommend them every chance I get. They have a really good service, and I never get any phone calls that they can't send somebody to pick my dad up with their driving services. Whenever I see the caregivers outside of our home, they are always treating everyone around them well. When I've seen them interact with other clients, everyone has been happier for them. There are two drivers specifically who are excellent at interacting with my dad. Some staff members are great about talking to my dad and making him feel like a real person. When he comes home, I can tell the difference of when he has been with the two of them because he is happier.

February 14, 2017

By Robert T_4

I would tell someone that ComForCare is a good service. ComForCare took good care of my mother.

From ComForCare Home Care of Northwest Georgia

We take home care very personally.

What makes ComForCare different? Our personalized approach to care sets us apart. We understand that every person and every situation is unique, so we use our Superior Process to identify their specific needs and create a care plan that meets them.

Proactive Startup Process

Strong team involvement at the beginning ensures all needs are addressed up front and creates a more comprehensive care plan.

In-Home Assessments and Reassessments

Our through in-home nurse assessment, customized care plan development, and ongoing oversight give you peace of mind.

Client Education

We teach clients how to better manage their health conditions.

Management Engagement and Quality Assurance Measures

ComForCare is committed to providign outstanding customer service. Our Superior Process includes supervisory visitis and constant communications to ensure your satisfaction.

Elite Caregivers and Hiring Process

Caregivers are trained on client-specific conditions. We also ensure they meet a 10-step hiring process.

Let us take some of the worry off your shoulders.

Our caregivers provide a wide range of daily personal services, including:

Medication Reminders and Safety Supervision

Trained caregivers work with client-specific medication profiles to ensure that all medication is taken as prescribed. Caregivers also provide general supervision and ambulatory assistance to ensure client safety and well-being.

Bathing, Grooming, and Hygiene

Qualified caregivers provide respectful assistance with bathing, dressing, hair styling, toileting and other general hygiene needs.

Family Respite

When family caregivers need temporary relief, we can step in to provide outstanding care and peace of mind.

Innovative Programs for Individuals with Dementia ComForCare's DementiaWise program engages and enhances the lives of individuals with dementia while providing support and education for the family.

Other Personal Services:

• Meal Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping and Laundry
  • Transportation / Errands
  • Companionship
  • The quality of our caregivers is unmatched.

At ComForCare, we take great pride in selecting our caregivers. In fact, we have a rigorous 10-step hiring process to ensure they meet all of our standards for excellence. Let us find you the right caregiver match. For the home care support you need, help is available for as little as a few hours a week or up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

We help you stay true to you.

Whatever you need, we are here for you. Whether it is a medication reminder or help with meal preparation, safety supervision or companionship, ComForCare allows clients to stay in their home and continue to do all the things they love. With ComForCare at your side, you and your loved one can live life on your own terms.

Choose ComForCare to live your best life possible.

With ComForCare at your side, you can feel confident in the care you or your loved one is receiving. You can feel comfortable knowing a dedicated caregiver is there to help. And with our responsive management team, waiting to answer any questions that come up, you cn rest assured that you will always be heard, taken care of and able to live your best life possible.

Let us give you a free in-home assessment.

Photos of ComForCare Home Care of Northwest Georgia

• Companionship
    • Meal Preparation
    • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening