Inspired Care Home Health

Overview of Ratings

4.9

September 14, 2016

By Elaine Bilowich

I decided to use Inspired Care Home Health because the company contracts through the VA. My husband needed care and I wentthrough the VA.The caregiver comes few times a week and helps take care of my husband's breakfast and getting him up and dressed. My husband is resistant to showering, but she makes sure he is nice and clean. She also helps me out by folding laundry and doing dishes.The caregiver came once and was concerned about the snow, so she went out and shoveled it. My husband has dementia and can be stubborn so the caregiver knows when to back off but also let him know she is there if he needs anything. It is a comfortable feeling when she is here.One time I had to change the schedule and the manager, Amit, was very willing to set things up.They have called several times to see if I'm satisfied, or have any questions. The office is always available.I would recommend Inspired Care Home Health because they are efficient and thorough. Anything that you need, you can feel free to ask Inspired Care Home Health and they accommodate you. Inspired Care Home Health is reliable and they are always on time. They are willing to go the extra mile if you need something.

September 09, 2016

By Maureen D

My caregiver shows me that she has good work ethic because I only have to explain things to her once and she follows through with things. My caregiver is able to do everything. She bathes my son and she changes the sheets and throws them in the wash. She is just great. I deal with Amit and he is terrific. I am confident in the office staff because he has been most accommodating when I have had to change times.I would tell others that Inspired Care has excellent employees. They always contact me if something comes up. If our regular caregiver is sick, they will tell me another caregiver will be there.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback Maureen. I am glad caregivers are doing a good job and meeting your needs. We appreciate your trust in Inspired Care. Thank you!

September 11, 2014

By Barbara96641450

AMAZING!! I have been struggling over which caregiver to choose for my mother and aunt. My first contact was by phone with Amit. I spoke with representatives at about 5 other agencies after that. I returned to Inspired Care because none of the other agency contacts were as warm and polite, and Amit conveyed a desire to provide individualized care with real sensitivity to my mother and aunt’s preferences. When I met Amit and Anna I was so impressed with their professionalism, warmth, knowledge and positive attitude. They seem to really enjoy what they do and the special qualities of seniors. I was certain they would choose potential caregivers that shared their spirit. I was not disappointed. They brought 3 lovely candidates for us to meet. I finally feel peace with my choice of home health companies and feel I have allies in my struggle to provide loving care for my lived ones! So impressed!

From Inspired Care Home Health

Inspired Care Home Health provides Professional, Affordable, and Client Centered Care to seniors at Home.

The home care services we provide include:
  • Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
  • Running Errands, Shopping, Bill Paying
  • Medication Reminders, Exercises, Walks
  • Mediating Depression
  • Transportation

All the above home care services are available in Hourly Care, Overnight Care, Respite Care and 24 hour Live-in Care packages.

Our Service Area - Cook, Lake, Dupage, Kane and McHenry Counties of Illinois.

Our Caregivers are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) with experience as a caregiver.

We are dedicated to helping seniors continue to experience the richness of life. Therefore, we take time to understand your needs and then customize a care solution that's right for you.

Photos of Inspired Care Home Health