Inspired Care Home Health

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Inspired Care Home Health

toothmaker March 28, 2017

Excellent, personal and professional. I highly recommend ICHH services. I couldn't be happier!

JoannePotempa September 29, 2016

I would recommend Inspired Care Home Health to anyone. They do a great job! Their services are a big help. I can't do anything to help my husband because I am injured.They have been able to find very nice caregivers for us. They always ask what else they can do for us.

Mark Palko September 29, 2016

I chose Inspired Care Home Health because it was a better option from what I had.They are excellent at keeping my mother company. I appreciate the supervisor. He makes the time for all the clients regardless of being a family man. My mother gets along with all the different caregivers and loves having interchangeable caregivers. I am not in a position to run over to my mother's house regularly, so they give me the gift of knowing she is being taken care of. I would recommend Inspired Care Home Health to everyone because they are very caring and willing to work with you no matter what hours you are available. Inspired Care Home Health has fulfilled all of my expectations. We are very happy.

Philip Rosenberg September 28, 2016

I get services from Inspired Care Home Health 3 times a week. The caregiver takes care of me and takes care of things around the apartment. They are trained CNAs.They don't let me take risky chances and they make sure I don't lose my balance. Inspired Care Home Health immediately responds when I need to change my schedule. The company isright on the ball. The manager at Inspired Care Home Health will call me every so often to make sure everything is okay. Inspired Care Home Health is doing everything I expect them to do while they are here. My caregivers from Inspired Care Home Health are the best I've seen.

Elaine Bilowich September 14, 2016

I decided to use Inspired Care Home Health because the company contracts through the VA. My husband needed care and I wentthrough the VA.The caregiver comes few times a week and helps take care of my husband's breakfast and getting him up and dressed. My husband is resistant to showering, but she makes sure he is nice and clean. She also helps me out by folding laundry and doing dishes.The caregiver came once and was concerned about the snow, so she went out and shoveled it. My husband has dementia and can be stubborn so the caregiver knows when to back off but also let him know she is there if he needs anything. It is a comfortable feeling when she is here.One time I had to change the schedule and the manager, Amit, was very willing to set things up.They have called several times to see if I'm satisfied, or have any questions. The office is always available.I would recommend Inspired Care Home Health because they are efficient and thorough. Anything that you need, you can feel free to ask Inspired Care Home Health and they accommodate you. Inspired Care Home Health is reliable and they are always on time. They are willing to go the extra mile if you need something.

Maureen D September 09, 2016

My caregiver shows me that she has good work ethic because I only have to explain things to her once and she follows through with things. My caregiver is able to do everything. She bathes my son and she changes the sheets and throws them in the wash. She is just great. I deal with Amit and he is terrific. I am confident in the office staff because he has been most accommodating when I have had to change times.I would tell others that Inspired Care has excellent employees. They always contact me if something comes up. If our regular caregiver is sick, they will tell me another caregiver will be there.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback Maureen. I am glad caregivers are doing a good job and meeting your needs. We appreciate your trust in Inspired Care. Thank you!

Barbara96641450 September 11, 2014

AMAZING!! I have been struggling over which caregiver to choose for my mother and aunt. My first contact was by phone with Amit. I spoke with representatives at about 5 other agencies after that. I returned to Inspired Care because none of the other agency contacts were as warm and polite, and Amit conveyed a desire to provide individualized care with real sensitivity to my mother and aunt’s preferences. When I met Amit and Anna I was so impressed with their professionalism, warmth, knowledge and positive attitude. They seem to really enjoy what they do and the special qualities of seniors. I was certain they would choose potential caregivers that shared their spirit. I was not disappointed. They brought 3 lovely candidates for us to meet. I finally feel peace with my choice of home health companies and feel I have allies in my struggle to provide loving care for my lived ones! So impressed!

About Inspired Care Home Health

Inspired Care Home Health is an in-home care provider serving Rolling Meadows, IL and the surrounding area. Inspired Care Home Health offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Inspired Care Home Health