Inspired Care Home Health

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Inspired Care Home Health

Barbara96641450 September 11, 2014

AMAZING!! I have been struggling over which caregiver to choose for my mother and aunt. My first contact was by phone with Amit. I spoke with representatives at about 5 other agencies after that. I returned to Inspired Care because none of the other agency contacts were as warm and polite, and Amit conveyed a desire to provide individualized care with real sensitivity to my mother and aunt’s preferences. When I met Amit and Anna I was so impressed with their professionalism, warmth, knowledge and positive attitude. They seem to really enjoy what they do and the special qualities of seniors. I was certain they would choose potential caregivers that shared their spirit. I was not disappointed. They brought 3 lovely candidates for us to meet. I finally feel peace with my choice of home health companies and feel I have allies in my struggle to provide loving care for my lived ones! So impressed!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Inspired Care Home Health

Inspired Care Home Health is an in-home care provider serving Rolling Meadows, IL and the surrounding area. Inspired Care Home Health offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Inspired Care Home Health

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: $22/hour - $24/hour

• Licenses: Home Services Agency

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • Range of services extra: Transportation, Assisted Living Placements

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Direct Deposit/ACH

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address