Inspired Care Home Health

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Inspired Care Home Health

Maureen D September 09, 2016

My caregiver shows me that she has good work ethic because I only have to explain things to her once and she follows through with things. My caregiver is able to do everything. She bathes my son and she changes the sheets and throws them in the wash. She is just great. I deal with Amit and he is terrific. I am confident in the office staff because he has been most accommodating when I have had to change times.I would tell others that Inspired Care has excellent employees. They always contact me if something comes up. If our regular caregiver is sick, they will tell me another caregiver will be there.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback Maureen. I am glad caregivers are doing a good job and meeting your needs. We appreciate your trust in Inspired Care. Thank you!

Barbara96641450 September 11, 2014

AMAZING!! I have been struggling over which caregiver to choose for my mother and aunt. My first contact was by phone with Amit. I spoke with representatives at about 5 other agencies after that. I returned to Inspired Care because none of the other agency contacts were as warm and polite, and Amit conveyed a desire to provide individualized care with real sensitivity to my mother and aunt’s preferences. When I met Amit and Anna I was so impressed with their professionalism, warmth, knowledge and positive attitude. They seem to really enjoy what they do and the special qualities of seniors. I was certain they would choose potential caregivers that shared their spirit. I was not disappointed. They brought 3 lovely candidates for us to meet. I finally feel peace with my choice of home health companies and feel I have allies in my struggle to provide loving care for my lived ones! So impressed!

About Inspired Care Home Health

Inspired Care Home Health is an in-home care provider serving Rolling Meadows, IL and the surrounding area. Inspired Care Home Health offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Inspired Care Home Health