Home Instead Senior Care - Rohnert Park, CA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Rohnert Park, CA

D. Peterson December 18, 2015

Excellent care form the caretakers. Poor communication from staff on change of my caregiver, who I had for about 1½ years.

Kay48 December 16, 2015

Your employees are more like friends than medical personnel. This is good. Those I have dealt with are intelligent and fun. I want more time with them so we can take walks and help prepare food for lunch and dinner. Roger is having surgery tomorrow and I don’t know much more help I'll need. Also, I'm very off balance internal and external and really appreciate Crystal and Anita's forethought with these problems.

Eleanor15 December 15, 2015

My caregiver is just great!

leeb707 April 02, 2012

My father has used Home instead for 10 years. We have had the same 2 caregivers. They cook, clean, make Dr's appointments, take him to the grocery store , take him to Dr's appointments. he is very happy the caregivers he has, so am I.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Rohnert Park, CA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Rohnert Park, CA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address