Home Instead Senior Care - Rogers, AR

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Rogers, AR

Lorna Ives October 31, 2015

We have had care since April 2014. All caregivers have been kind and efficient. The only negative is the turnover of the caregivers.

DD6 October 01, 2015

Home instead has provided the services that has allowed me to keep my wife at home with me. They have always been cheerful and willing.

Phyllis45 July 31, 2015

I do not have anything but nice things to say about Home Instead. I currently get 5 days a week of care. I am very pleased with my aide Crystal. I appreciate her help so much.

Helen Walters1 July 31, 2015

I currently get 4 days a week of care from Home Instead. I am so pleased with Nita in every way. She is neat, joyful, and eager to help me in so many ways. She really does a good job with the task she does for me. I have no complaint with her work nor her attitude.

Genevee Hicks June 22, 2015

Very happy with the way HISC keeps help for me and sends a fill-in when needed, they never leave me alone, they're always on time, and they send me to doctor’s appointments when needed as well.

Evelyn Aiken June 22, 2015

Prompt, efficient and professional. Fit the needs perfectly.

Shirley Danks June 04, 2015

Enjoys having someone here. Kathy helped plant flowers. She's my favorite. Likes the companionship.

Laverne5 May 28, 2015

They take care of my mother like she was their mother.

Mary Lois Green May 15, 2015

Our Rogers (AR) Home Instead is wonderful. The office administration is responsive and our worker is excellent.

Gene Denney May 15, 2015

Greatly helped me. Don’t have to be concerned about little things. Caregiver does it automatically. Don’t have to worry.

John and Pat October 30, 2013

After six months of trying to find a suitable caregiver from another agency, I decided to try Home Instead. The first one I tried was a winner! She was just what we were looking for

Linda78276250 October 30, 2013

Things are going very well now. Had some difficulties with the former caregivers - but now all is well.

VultureNorby July 08, 2011

When my mother fell and broke her pelvis she needed someone to do various things around the house. She has always been so independent and I knew that it would take a certain type of person for her to accept. I told Home Instead Senior Care this and they assured me that they would make sure the care giver understood. They were professional at all times on the phone. When the lady came out, I was surprised at her age. She was an older lady herself. She was wonderfully professional and did only as my mother asked. She did not want some all her house and this lady respected this. The agency was a perfect fit. The office is handled so efficiently, I expected the run around type treatment but there was none of that. They billed insurance and made sure everything ran smoothly even when I wasn't always sure when to schedule her visits. I always recommend this company when anyone is looking for a little help to keep a loved one out of a home.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Rogers, AR

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Rogers, AR

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address