Visiting Angels Rock Hill, SC

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Rock Hill, SC

4.6

March 13, 2017

By Marilynn C_1

Visiting Angels is friendly and helpful. I couldn't do a lot of things that I can now do with the Visiting Angels caregivers' help.

February 27, 2017

By Janice S_3

The care that was provided from Visiting Angels was great, but the minimum of four that Visiting Angels required was the thing that we did not like. Mama enjoyed the care that she was receiving and liked the caregiver for the time that she was there.

January 12, 2017

By Sandra B_7

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they're very good about everything. My caregiver takes me to doctors' appointments and always gets me there on time. My kids work, so Visiting Angels makes my life easier by taking me to my doctors' appointments and to the grocery store.

From Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Rock Hill, SC and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels