Senior Helpers - Rock Hill/ Fort Mill/Lancaster, SC

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Poc

Reviews of Senior Helpers - Rock Hill/ Fort Mill/Lancaster, SC

Ann C_466880 May 08, 2017

Senior Helpers keeps me informed when I have to be.

betty k April 20, 2017

I have no complaints at all with Senior Helpers

Anonymous April 18, 2017

Senior Helpers is good at communicating electronically. I like being able to communicate through email rather than over the phone.

Tom L April 13, 2017

The services take a lot of worry away from us because there's someone there every morning to check on the client.

Rose C April 11, 2017

Senior Helpers has made the client's life easier by coming in whenever I need them. They give her dinners and take her to the bathroom.

Glenda a April 10, 2017

The services are alright.

Faye V April 06, 2017

The services helped me know that my mom would be taken care of while I would be away.

Janet L March 23, 2017

We have learned some things in the situation.

Sheila S March 23, 2017

The caregivers are providing companionship to my father. The caregivers are starting to heat up my father's meals for him.

Charles B March 20, 2017

Senior Helpers' services help me get a lot of housework done.

Beth W March 17, 2017

We feel like Ann is more safe having Senior Helpers. They have taken a load off of us, as her kids.

Dorothy L March 09, 2017

The office is flexible with our schedule and will take out my mother whenever she wants to go out.

Phyllis T March 07, 2017

My mom can't wait for the caregiver to come over.

Virginia ( March 07, 2017

I went to the emergency room and needed someone right away, and Senior Helpers sent someone. We have had three different caregivers at different times, and my wife responds very well to them.

Shirley B March 07, 2017

Senior Helpers helps me with things that I am interested in learning. They always answer my questions.

Shirley A March 06, 2017

I look forward to my caregiver from Senior Helpers coming. She brings the sunshine with her when she comes. She is worth so much to me.

Keith L February 22, 2017

The services are helping me and the client a lot. They help relieve the burden.

mr j February 21, 2017

The services have made my life easier by allowing me to run the necessary errands to keep the house going.

Deborah R February 16, 2017

The service has made my life easier because the caregivers are helpful by cooking for me.

Anonymous February 16, 2017

Senior Helpers is very dependable and they send out great help right on time.

About Senior Helpers - Rock Hill/ Fort Mill/Lancaster, SC

Senior Helpers - Rock Hill/ Fort Mill/Lancaster, SC is an in-home care provider serving Rock Hill, SC and the surrounding area. Senior Helpers - Rock Hill/ Fort Mill/Lancaster, SC offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.