Senior Helpers - Rock Hill/ Fort Mill/Lancaster, SC

Reviews of Senior Helpers - Rock Hill/ Fort Mill/Lancaster, SC

4.3

April 13, 2017

By Tom L_2

Senior Helpers is convenient and dependable. My loved one receives good care from them. The services take a lot of worry away from us because there's someone there every morning to check on the client.

April 11, 2017

By Rose C_1

I would tell someone that Senior Helpers is reliable. Senior Helpers has made the client's life easier by coming in whenever I need them. They give her dinners and take her to the bathroom.

April 10, 2017

By Glenda a_1

Senior Helpers needs to improve on sending out billing. The services are alright.

April 06, 2017

By Faye V_1

I would tell someone that Senior Helpers is very helpful, easy to contact, and always available. The services helped me know that my mom would be taken care of while I would be away.

March 23, 2017

By Janet L_3

Senior Helpers bends over backwards to provide the service that we need. We have learned some things in the situation.

March 23, 2017

By Sheila S_2

I found that Senior Helpers is not reliable and they make a lot of last minute changes. The caregivers are providing companionship to my father. The caregivers are starting to heat up my father's meals for him.

March 20, 2017

By Charles B_2

I would tell someone that Senior Helpers is very good. Senior Helpers' services help me get a lot of housework done.

March 17, 2017

By Beth W_2

Senior Helpers told us that they would take care of all the insurance issues, but they haven't done any of it. We feel like Ann is more safe having Senior Helpers. They have taken a load off of us, as her kids.

March 09, 2017

By Dorothy L_2

Senior Helpers has a convenient location and professionalism. The director will do their best to match the right caregiver for the client. The office is flexible with our schedule and will take out my mother whenever she wants to go out.

By Phyllis T_2

Senior Helpers sends a wonderful caregiver that makes a huge difference. My mom can't wait for the caregiver to come over.

By Virginia (_1

I would tell others that Senior Helpers' caregivers come on time, and that was one big problem I had with another agency. I know caregivers can't come sometimes, but Senior Helpers always provides a caregiver. I went to the emergency room and needed someone right away, and Senior Helpers sent someone. We have had three different caregivers at different times, and my wife responds very well to them.

By Shirley B_5

Senior Helpers is the first home care company that I have been with, and they are great. I love them. I love working with them. Senior Helpers helps me with things that I am interested in learning. They always answer my questions.

March 06, 2017

By Shirley A_1

I would tell someone that I'm completely satisfied with Senior Helpers and don't have any complaints about anything. I look forward to my caregiver from Senior Helpers coming. She brings the sunshine with her when she comes. She is worth so much to me.

February 22, 2017

By Keith L_1

Everyone that has come to our home has done a really good job. The services are helping me and the client a lot. They help relieve the burden.

February 21, 2017

By Lynda J

Senior Helpers is well prepared and knowledgeable. The office staff is good at following up. The services have made my life easier by allowing me to run the necessary errands to keep the house going.

February 16, 2017

By Deborah R_3

Senior Helpers is committed to their patients. The service has made my life easier because the caregivers are helpful by cooking for me.

February 16, 2017

By Anonymous_659

Senior Helpers is very dependable and they send out great help right on time. Having Senior Helpers makes things easier for me because they help me with Allan's bathing, feeding, and laundry.

From Senior Helpers - Rock Hill/ Fort Mill/Lancaster, SC

Senior Helpers - Rock Hill/ Fort Mill/Lancaster, SC is an in-home care provider serving Rock Hill, SC and the surrounding area. Senior Helpers - Rock Hill/ Fort Mill/Lancaster, SC offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Senior Helpers - Rock Hill/ Fort Mill/Lancaster, SC