Reviews of LivHOME of Riverside
Nora604130 September 30, 2016
I am a current client of this provider
LivHOME has been able to take care of my dad as needed and on weekends so my husband and I could just go out and have dinner or something. My dad is very pleased with all of them, and they've all been wonderful, caring, patient, observant. They also report anything. We have a good relationship, we coordinate medications, and they're very good. The billing and scheduling is fair and reasonable. We work with what we can within our budget and we do the automatic deduction which is a little easier than having to write a check or something so it's all pre-planned, and it's fine. They're very flexible, and they are credible with their profession and service; I think that that's very important.
From LivHOME of Riverside
is a compassionate home care solution that brings comfort and safety into your loved one’s home. We offer the highest quality care, using licensed nurses, social workers, and counselors who oversee caregivers and work in concert with families to ensure your peace of mind.
Why partner with LivHOME?
Since 1999, LivHOME has matched over 25,000 families with amazing caregivers. We hire and employ all of our caregivers, with industry-leading background checks, skills evaluations, reference checks, and on-site training.
Home Care Technology
Now it’s even easier to receive 24/7 care! LivHOME Connect is a tablet in your loved one’s home, helping seniors video chat, set medication reminders, play games, and indicate how they’re feeling today. Our care experts closely monitor care and immediately follow-up when necessary.
Associations and Awards
LivHOME is a proud partner of the Aging Life Care Association and Home Care Association of America. We continue to provide quality care with national recognition, including recent awards from Home Care Pulse: Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice, and Best of Home Care - Leader in Excellence.
Features of LivHOME of Riverside
- Licenses: #334700054
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- Range of services extra: Care Management
- Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We check credit history
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Training areas extra: Five Hour Orientation
- Credit card
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
7888 Mission Grove Parkway S, Suite 110
Riverside, CA 92508
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities