Home Care Assistance of Riverside

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Riverside

4.4

January 08, 2018

By John Russell C_2

The workers are nice. They could improve on the scheduling. They help by assisting him with getting dressed, and making breakfast and lunch. They could do more light house work.

By Olivia S_1

Home Care Assistance is great and I love the management of the companies. Home Care Assistance is able to send me caregivers that are able to help me around the house and give me a bath.

By Mary D_5

Home Care Assistance provides immediate response and is dependable. Home Care Assistance provides companionship for me and takes care of me.

By James S

Home Care Assistance has great caregivers for my father. Having someone here with my father has taken a large burden off of me.

By Anonymous_50

I would tell someone that Home Care Assistance is a good company but they have a hard time keeping responsible caregivers that come when they are supposed to. Home Care Assistance has been helpful to us as a family.

By Anonymous_52

I would recommend Home Care Assistance to others because I like how they are able to send good personnel. They all have been wonderful. Home Care Assistance has made life easier for me because they take care of a lot of things and give me a lot of information as to what is going on.

By Ed W_1

I would definitely check Home Care Assistance out. Home Care Assistance provided a sense of care and security for my loved one.

By Dee Dee h_1

I felt bullied by the billing assistant. My dissatisfaction with Home Care Assistance didn't have to do with my nurse. My husband was recovering from surgery, so the caregivers were able to do most of the things he was unable to do.

By Anonymous_51

Home Care Assistance has added a new dimension to my life.

November 16, 2017

By Chris S_1

Home Care Assistance's people are very good, but the scheduling is inconsistent. The services have helped because I can't stay by myself.

November 03, 2017

By David T_1

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because I like the help that my caregiver gives me. Home Care Assistance is great because I couldn't live without my caregivers!

October 27, 2017

By Jim D_3

We worked with another company in the past and Home Care Assistance is superior to them. Home Care Assistance has high accountability for employees and the staff checks in on us. Home Care Assistance has given us wonderful information that makes things better for my husband. The services make my life better because it relieves the burden for me. I have issues that make caring for my husband difficult. The caregivers are emotionally supportive and they have shown us better ways to take care of ourselves.

October 23, 2017

By Frank K

I would refer others to Home Care Assistance because they worked with us to get a male caregiver that we wanted. The services that had been provided by Home Care Assistance gave me break, and gave my husband something to look forward to. He bonded with his caregiver.

October 11, 2017

By Karen B

I would tell others that my caregiver is very helpful and I would recommend her highly. I need extra assistance because I have leukemia and diabetes. I don't walk very well anymore, so the caregivers help me organize things when I go to my doctor's appointments. They have been really good.

September 25, 2017

By Allen F

I would say that Home Care Assistance was very efficient and kept their word about what they were going to do. The assistance from Home Care Assistance helped me to be able to do things for myself! They enabled me to dress myself and do things that, until I had their help, I wasn't able to do.

September 18, 2017

By Dorothy B_4

Home Care Assistance has really good caregivers and offers comparable prices. My loved one has Alzheimer's, so there isn't a whole lot of interaction.

September 07, 2017

By Susan V_1

Home Care Assistance has gotten some of the schedules messed up and has said that they haven't received some of our messages. The most helpful part of having the services is that they give me time to get away. My mother can't be left unsupervised and I hadn't been able to get out of the house for over a year before we started with Home Care Assistance.

September 05, 2017

By Mario Rene R

Home Care Assistance has been excellent for me. The service provides me with help in general with things.

September 01, 2017

By David M_5

Home Care Assistance has a great program and they helped us out. The services from Home Care Assistance helped me to take care of my husband, they were a great help.

August 29, 2017

By Flora Z

The caregiver would show up on time and they were able to perform anything I asked of them. The service made it so I didn't have to worry about making something to eat for myself. The caregiver took care of things for me.

August 24, 2017

By Suzanne S_1

I'd tell people that the caregivers do their work completely and thoroughly. The service has helped the most because I'm here by myself. If I didn't have Home Care Assistance I'd be really stuck.

August 04, 2017

By Douglas R

I liked the whole person approach from Home Care Assistance and how helpful they were. If we had been able to use the services longer so the client got to know the caregiver better, it would have had a better impact on the client.

August 04, 2017

By Betty J_1

Home Care Assistance is sincere and really cares. The caregivers don't rush in and rush out. Everything I need, they help with. I need a lot and the caregivers are very helpful to me.

August 03, 2017

By Josephine K

I like Home Care Assistance because they provide the care and they are caring. My life has been easier because the caregivers from Home Care Assistance are there for me, they get me out of the house and take me on walks.

August 01, 2017

By Marie D_2

Home Care Assistance is expensive, but they get us caregivers. Home Care Assistance has made my life easier because they have been here so that I don't have to be.

August 01, 2017

By Janet B_4

Home Care Assistance helps me with my day-to-day chores that I can't do myself.

July 25, 2017

By Patt O

The services help because I'm house-bound, and my caregiver is great.

July 17, 2017

By Donald and Patricia R

Home Care Assistance was so good. I would recommend them to anyone. They were always here to help me after I came home from rehabilitation. They assisted me with getting out of my chair. Home Care Assistance made my life easier by being so wonderful. They always cooked breakfast for my husband and I so I didn't have to do it by myself.

July 14, 2017

By John Russell C

Home Care Assistance is efficient with their services. Home Care Assistance provides the basic needs for my loved one.

July 13, 2017

By Kaylob D

Home Care Assistance assigns caregivers who are good workers and are pleasant to work with. I need caregivers that can go shopping for me, but Home Care Assistance won't allow that.

July 10, 2017

By William R_8

Home Care Assistance provided caregivers that weren't very consistent and didn't give the best service. The services from Home Care Assistance allowed me to go to work.

July 06, 2017

By Jerry M

The only thing I don't like about Home Care Assistance is the cost. Everyone who works from Home Care Assistance treats the client really well and they're very nice. The service makes a night and day difference for my dad since he lives at an assisted living facility.

July 06, 2017

By Betty O_1

The caregivers that I've had from Home Care Assistance have been wonderful. The care and services that Home Care Assistance has provided me are very important. I've been ill and have had things happen to me. Because I live alone, the services are very important.

July 05, 2017

By Dolly C

I would tell others that Home Care Assistance the personnel was friendly and nice and well trained. Home Care Assistance has been able to help me out.

June 23, 2017

By Rose W_2

I had a positive experience with the initial interview from Home Care Assistance. It is really helpful that Home Care Assistance can provide service on short notice.

June 20, 2017

By Raymond W

The caregiver we have from Home Care Assistance is personable and will do whatever we need. The caregiver cooks, helps me clean, and bathes my husband. I can leave my husband with him to go shopping without worry.

June 16, 2017

By Christina C_1

Home Care Assistance was talking about being consistent in providing someone who would be there with my mother from the beginning so that my mother could get used to them. The caregiver focused on my mother and not just the job. The caregiver seemed to have a heart more than the rest of the others. That meant a lot to me.

June 02, 2017

By Theda D

I would say that I like the food and the care. The services are very good. They make my life easier by taking care of everything I have to do.

June 01, 2017

By Bryn B

Home Care Assistance has been reliable and responsive. My caregiver has been very good. The caregiver from Home Care Assistance is very flexible, cooperative, and will do anything I ask.

June 01, 2017

By Leroy B_1

Home Care Assistance should have the caregivers show something that says they are from Home Care Assistance when they show up. I would have liked Home Care Assistance to provide physical therapy.

From Home Care Assistance of Riverside

Home Care Assistance of Riverside is an in-home care provider serving Riverside, CA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance of Riverside offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance of Riverside