Home Care Assistance of Riverside

Overview of Ratings

4.1

September 06, 2017

By Mario Rene R_519785

Home Care Assistance has been excellent for me. The service provides me with help in general with things.

September 02, 2017

By David M_519151

Home Care Assistance has a great program and they helped us out. The services from Home Care Assistance helped me to take care of my husband, they were a great help.

August 29, 2017

By Flora Z_517680

The caregiver would show up on time and they were able to perform anything I asked of them. The service made it so I didn't have to worry about making something to eat for myself. The caregiver took care of things for me.

August 24, 2017

By Suzanne (Sue) S_516017

I'd tell people that the caregivers do their work completely and thoroughly. The service has helped the most because I'm here by myself. If I didn't have Home Care Assistance I'd be really stuck.

August 04, 2017

By Douglas R_506787

I liked the whole person approach from Home Care Assistance and how helpful they were. If we had been able to use the services longer so the client got to know the caregiver better, it would have had a better impact on the client.

August 04, 2017

By Betty J_506672

Home Care Assistance is sincere and really cares. The caregivers don't rush in and rush out. Everything I need, they help with. I need a lot and the caregivers are very helpful to me.

August 03, 2017

By Josephine K_506286

I like Home Care Assistance because they provide the care and they are caring. My life has been easier because the caregivers from Home Care Assistance are there for me, they get me out of the house and take me on walks.

August 01, 2017

By Marie D_504606

Home Care Assistance is expensive, but they get us caregivers. Home Care Assistance has made my life easier because they have been here so that I don't have to be.

August 01, 2017

By Janet B_504587

Home Care Assistance helps me with my day-to-day chores that I can't do myself.

July 25, 2017

By Patt O_501094

The services help because I'm house-bound, and my caregiver is great.

July 18, 2017

By Donald and Patricia R_497259

Home Care Assistance was so good. I would recommend them to anyone. They were always here to help me after I came home from rehabilitation. They assisted me with getting out of my chair. Home Care Assistance made my life easier by being so wonderful. They always cooked breakfast for my husband and I so I didn't have to do it by myself.

July 14, 2017

By John Russell C_496077

Home Care Assistance is efficient with their services. Home Care Assistance provides the basic needs for my loved one.

July 13, 2017

By Kaylob D_495611

Home Care Assistance assigns caregivers who are good workers and are pleasant to work with. I need caregivers that can go shopping for me, but Home Care Assistance won't allow that.

July 10, 2017

By William R_493620

Home Care Assistance provided caregivers that weren't very consistent and didn't give the best service. The services from Home Care Assistance allowed me to go to work.

July 07, 2017

By Jerry M_492546

The only thing I don't like about Home Care Assistance is the cost. Everyone who works from Home Care Assistance treats the client really well and they're very nice. The service makes a night and day difference for my dad since he lives at an assisted living facility.

July 06, 2017

By Betty O_491999

The caregivers that I've had from Home Care Assistance have been wonderful. The care and services that Home Care Assistance has provided me are very important. I've been ill and have had things happen to me. Because I live alone, the services are very important.

July 06, 2017

By Dolly C_491844

I would tell others that Home Care Assistance the personnel was friendly and nice and well trained. Home Care Assistance has been able to help me out.

June 23, 2017

By Rose W_487955

I had a positive experience with the initial interview from Home Care Assistance.

June 20, 2017

By Raymond W_485750

The caregiver we have from Home Care Assistance is personable and will do whatever we need.

June 16, 2017

By Christina C_484703

Home Care Assistance was talking about being consistent in providing someone who would be there with my mother from the beginning so that my mother could get used to them.

June 03, 2017

By Theda D_478483

I would say that I like the food and the care.

June 01, 2017

By Bryn B_477267

Home Care Assistance has been reliable and responsive. My caregiver has been very good.

June 01, 2017

By Leroy B_477266

Home Care Assistance should have the caregivers show something that says they are from Home Care Assistance when they show up.

From Home Care Assistance of Riverside

Home Care Assistance of Riverside is an in-home care provider serving Riverside, CA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance of Riverside offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance of Riverside