Caring For All Healthcare Services

Contact Now

Reviews of Caring For All Healthcare Services

Brittany Polinsky July 27, 2016

My mom and dad are delighted when theses ladies come to care for them. They say they feel like family I think its because they pay attention to their needs and makes mom feel as though they are there to help her with dad. I highly recommend "Caring for all' because they are honest, reliable, hardworking, and sensitive to the needs of my parents.

Mizzlady July 27, 2016

I would recommend Caring for all,if you are looking for great care for your love one. Mrs.Green was very kind and understanding

Ms. Bailey July 26, 2016

I Ms. Vivian, is so delighted for this company This health care service provided me with so much care, love and expertized. I would recommend Ms. Green to anyone. For anyone who needs loving tender care I suggest you try Caring for All Healthcare Services.

tanjboog July 10, 2016

Hello, my name is Teresa. I had the best experience when dealing with Caring For All Healthcare Services. Ms. Green was helpful and patient with me. Her staff cared for my father like he was their own.

From Caring For All Healthcare Services

Our home care agency is licensed by the state, bonded, and insured. We have been providing the community with the more affordable and less restrictive option of home care for the elderly, the disabled and those with chronic illness – these health conditions often require the assistance of a competent caregiver and that is where our very role revolves.

MISSION STATEMENT IS TO PROVIDE OUR HOME CARE CLIENTS WITH AND EXCELLENT LEVEL OF CARE WHILE BEING DEDICATED TO THEIR SERVICES.

Features of Caring For All Healthcare Services

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care
  • Range of services extra: respite care, non medical transportation, around the clock care for dementia and alzheimers, 24/7 care

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We check credit history
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Debit, pay pal, worker's comp, long term care,VA Aid & Assistance, Life Insurance Policies

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address