From Unicity Eldercare
Unicity Eldercare is a premier home care provider headquartered in Ridgewood, NJ (Bergen County). We are licensed by the NJ Department of Consumer Affairs and we are fully insured and bonded. Services are private-pay. We don’t accept private health insurance, Medicare or Medicaid. We do accept Long Term Care insurance.
Proudly, we serve the senior community in the following northern New Jersey counties:
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest standard of personal care, both in their own homes and in area facilities. Our services are available from just a few hours per day to 24/7. Services are provided by NJ licensed aids employed by us. We are proud of our specialty in Alzheimer's disease and dementia care. All our caregivers receive comprehensive dementia training.
Services provided are customized to our clients needs in a written care plan and are monitored and supervised by our full-time NJ licensed RNs.
Our aides perform important tasks such as:
All of our CHHAs (Certified Home Health Aides) and CNAs (Certified Nurses Aides), are licensed and must successfully pass our behavioral, competency, and extensive background checks. Additionally, all staff undergo on-going in-house training.
Uniquely qualified, we ensure the highest level of care and quality services to our valued clients.
We also provide Geriatric Care Management services. Our certified geriatric care managers (RNs and Social Workers) can guide and coach clients (and their loved-ones) through the aging process. These services are also available in New York county through our Manhattan office.
Features of Unicity Eldercare
- Rate for hourly care: $20-$26
- Licenses: NJ License HP0149600
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- In-home health care
- Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We check credit history
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Validation Techniques
- Credit card
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
215 E. Ridgewood Avenue
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
Reviews of Unicity Eldercare
No Reviews Yet!
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities