Care Advantage - Southside Richmond

Reviews of Care Advantage - Southside Richmond

4.4

July 31, 2015

By Teresa45

Deana from Care Advantage is exceptional. We love the quality of work and detail that she does. She keeps mom and dad on a schedule and we couldn't ask for a better CNA. Thank you!

Thank you for sharing Teresa! We enjoy the time we spend with your mom and dad.

July 14, 2015

By Sister in minnesota

I interviewed this provider

Care advantage has exceeded my expectations on every occasion in both efficiency and professionalism. Following a car accident, my brother needed someone to accompany him to multiple doctor appoints take notes and communicate back to his care facility. Because I live in the Midwest and he is in virginia ACC arrangements were by phone and email. Both the office support staff and the companion were outstanding. I never had to worry about not having a family member accompany him or miss important information. I would highly recommend this mechanicsville VA advantage care to anyone need ring this type of healthcare support.

Thank you so much! We are here to be an extension to your family for those that live out of state like yourself. Your brother will always have a family member close to home with us.

July 14, 2015

By Virginia Johnson

We have been with Care Advantage for the past 10 months receiving services for my dad 3 times a week for 3 hours a day. A few times I have needed to change the days an aid comes out due to doctor's appointments and Care Advantage has been very willing to work with us. Overall the majority of the aids we have had in my parents home have been great! The aids clean, help shower, prepare lunch, do wash and play games with my dad. Our hours are different than most families - 10 - 1pm. It has been harder for Care Advantage to find aids that will consistently come out but we have achieved that goal & we are thankful.

Thank you Virginia! Our aides have enjoyed your dad and we are grateful to work with your family. The limited hours are more difficult to schedule but we will always strive to work out a consistent schedule for you.

May 12, 2015

By MWManson

Our family has had Care Advantage for the last 2.5 years! Our two sweet nurses Dawn and Elayne took great care of our darling Granny. RN Stacey is phenomenal and came once a month to check in. Stacey walked us through and helped us get more care and kept our Granny comfortable until the very end. Our Granny passed two weeks ago and we miss her terribly ,but knowing we were able to keep her home with us and care for her much in part to Care Advantage makes me feel so blessed and thankful we had each and everyday with her in the comfort of our(hers too) home! Thank you is not enough for the care this company has given our family. We are heartbroken to lose our precious Granny as well as to lose her nurses that we considered family.

It was a joy taking care of your Granny and working with your family. We are saddened at your loss and are still sending thoughts and hugs to your family. I know our aides and nurses-Dawn, Elayne, Stacey, and our office staff- will miss seeing and working with you and your family so please let us know if we can ever be any assistance to you again. Thank you and all our best!

From Care Advantage - Southside Richmond

Our Mission, our purpose, our duty...

Care Advantage companies are fully committed to enhancing the lives of our patients, our employees, and the communities we serve.

We are focused on delivering exceptional care to our patients in their residence. We will provide a nurturing environment for our team members to grow and excel. We vow to make a positive contribution in the communities we serve and will do so with passion, integrity, and care.

Our Vision

To become the leader in the healthcare industry by continually evaluating and improving the way we conduct ourselves, ensuring our patients always receive exceptional service and care.

Our Values

These are our values, they define us as a company. They are a source of inspiration as we lead the way to a brighter future for our company and all who depend on it. They support our mission of making the lives better for each and every patient we care for.

C

COMPASSION We care and we are passionate about what we do. We give our hearts to our patients, their families, and our employees.

A

ATTITUDE We maintain a positive attitude. We display a "can-do" approach as we perform our responsibilities and engage those responsibilities with hard work, honesty, and integrity.

R

RESPECT We cherish each other's diversity and opinion. We have a deep admiration for everyone's unique story, skill, and knowledge.

E

EXCELLENCE We vow to go above and beyond. We are committed to delivering excellence to our patients, our employees, and our communities.

Photos of Care Advantage - Southside Richmond

• Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

• Male Caregivers

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Online Payments Accepted.

Payment details