Amcare Pro Home Health

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Amcare Pro Home Health

daviedave April 14, 2014

Just hired this company for my mom. I like the fact that they have both skilled care and sitter services. It was referred by our doctor. so far its been a smooth experience.

diamond63 August 04, 2013

I interviewed this provider

We interviewed this agency when we were considering in home care for my mom. They had very good credentials and references...however, we could not use them because my mom had to go into a nursing home.

shanewat60 July 07, 2013

Loved Vera & Marilyn! Great office staff too...thanks for all your help during my brothers recovery.

hk643 May 24, 2013

I've been using Accessible to care for my mom for close to 2 years now. We've had the same 2 caregivers & are very happy with them. Also, the office staff is very cooperative and responsive.

lizcooper March 29, 2013

Accessible's aides provided round the clock care for my mom in her last stages of Alzheimer's. I would highly recommend Nicole and Lidia from their staff. They were excellent.

sgberg March 06, 2013

I am forever indebted to these folks for caring for my parents who live in Dallas. I live out of state and they did not have any family around. My dad has Parkinson's & mom was burnt out. Accessible's caregivers have been doing a wonderful job and providing exceptional service so that my parents can stay at home for as long as they possibly can. thank you!!

About Amcare Pro Home Health

Amcare Pro Home Health is an in-home care provider serving Richardson, TX and the surrounding area. Amcare Pro Home Health offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Amcare Pro Home Health