Amcare Pro Home Health

Contact Now

Reviews of Amcare Pro Home Health

daviedave April 14, 2014

Just hired this company for my mom. I like the fact that they have both skilled care and sitter services. It was referred by our doctor. so far its been a smooth experience.

diamond63 August 04, 2013

I interviewed this provider

We interviewed this agency when we were considering in home care for my mom. They had very good credentials and references...however, we could not use them because my mom had to go into a nursing home.

shanewat60 July 07, 2013

Loved Vera & Marilyn! Great office staff too...thanks for all your help during my brothers recovery.

hk643 May 24, 2013

I've been using Accessible to care for my mom for close to 2 years now. We've had the same 2 caregivers & are very happy with them. Also, the office staff is very cooperative and responsive.

lizcooper March 29, 2013

Accessible's aides provided round the clock care for my mom in her last stages of Alzheimer's. I would highly recommend Nicole and Lidia from their staff. They were excellent.

sgberg March 06, 2013

I am forever indebted to these folks for caring for my parents who live in Dallas. I live out of state and they did not have any family around. My dad has Parkinson's & mom was burnt out. Accessible's caregivers have been doing a wonderful job and providing exceptional service so that my parents can stay at home for as long as they possibly can. thank you!!

From Amcare Pro Home Health

Amcare Pro is a full service agency providing both Medical and Non-Medical home health care for Dallas-Ft Worth area residents. We are a family owned agency, accredited by The Joint Commission and Certified by Medicare.

At Amcare Pro we give a lot of importance to the phrase - "Home is where the Heart is". Our goal is to help make home-stay independent for as long as possible. Our team at Amcare Pro will help you customize your loved ones' care plan to provide them with the service suitable to their needs.

We at Amcare Pro understand & respect your privacy and are most sensitive and flexible to your needs. We treat your loved one as our own, treasure their life as much as you treasure theirs and strive to make a difference, at the same time keeping you abreast of all developments.

Our caregivers have many years of experience behind them. They are reliable and proactive and we take special care to match them to your preferences.

Companion Care/Private Duty

• Transportation
  • Companion Care/Sitter

Skilled Care

• Nursing Care
  • Wound Care/Wound V.A.C.
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Injections
  • Hi Tech Nursing

Features of Amcare Pro Home Health

• Licenses: TX DADS (PAS, LHHS, LCHHS); The Joint Commission; Medicare Certified

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address