Right at Home Rhome, TX

Hcp cert

Reviews of Right at Home Rhome, TX

April 20, 2017

By Sandra K

I would recommend Right at Home because they are willing to do anything you ask them to. Right at Home is helping me get better.

March 29, 2017

By T. Gannon

When I am needing extra help/assistance, I can count on them to be there. The assistance provided eases concern knowing my parents are being looked after. The quality of help is fantastic!

March 28, 2017

By Kim532646

This service has been a life saver to me! Any and EVERY time I call, I get a prompt response and a caregiver within 5 minutes. The caregivers are wonderful, especially Sherry. I never worry about mom when I am away.

March 15, 2017

By Joann E_1

Right at Home is caring, they work with you well, and they listen. If you need help they are there as fast as they can. Right at Home helped me drive, and they took me to my doctor's visits.

February 16, 2017

By Linda G_5

I would tell my friends that Right at Home helps my husband to take showers. The caregivers help me in transferring my husband into the care.

February 05, 2017

By Todd B_1

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has been good. I find it helpful when the caregivers monitor and help balance meals.

February 02, 2017

By JoAnn E_2

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is very caring, and that they listen and take time with me. I don't know what I would do without Right at Home's help.

November 29, 2016

By Becky453516

Rosie worked hard to assist mother, ensuring her dinner was prepared and errands ran. She was pleasant, professional, and very helpful.

October 27, 2016

By Jeff464326

I’ve used Right at Home for my mom in Athens, Texas so I tried the same agency for my mother in law in Mineral Wells, TX. I’m very happy with the people they sent. Very responsive and capable attendants Daryl & Pilar have been responsive, attentive, and a great source for support. Thanks!

October 26, 2016

By Debra777430

Daryl & Pilar are very compassionate and were interested in matching a caregiver with my mom. They were responsive to any problems or concerns we had. They matched our schedule and met our needs with a caregiver who could be flexible with our schedule!

June 16, 2016

By Curtis045668

Right at Home provides us with excellent service. They do housekeeping, laundry, and whatever we need. The young lady is more than willing to do it. The first experience I had with them was not very good. The lady came and worked one day and failed to come back days later and was a no show. I gave them a second chance, and they brought this young lady who is absolutely as good as gold. She does everything that we ask of her.

June 10, 2016

By Dale and Barbara406613

I am a current client of the provider

Pilar and Darryl worked with us to find a care provider who exceeded our expectations. We asked for everything in that we were looking for someone who treats our parents as well as we do. The caregiver they found us not only cares for our dad as we do, she also keeps up some of the small things we don't really have time for. They also understand the stresses caused by a family member needing assistance and have worked to help reduce the stress through plan changes and true expressions of care and empathy. We 100% recommend Pilar and Darryl as well as Right At Home to anyone wanting the best care when you can't be there!

From Right at Home Rhome, TX