Right at Home Rhome, TX

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Rhome, TX

Todd B February 06, 2017

I find it helpful when the caregivers monitor and help balance meals.

JoAnn E February 03, 2017

I don't know what I would do without Right at Home's help.

Becky453516 November 29, 2016

Rosie worked hard to assist mother, ensuring her dinner was prepared and errands ran. She was pleasant, professional, and very helpful.

Jeff464326 October 27, 2016

I’ve used Right at Home for my mom in Athens, Texas so I tried the same agency for my mother in law in Mineral Wells, TX. I’m very happy with the people they sent. Very responsive and capable attendants Daryl & Pilar have been responsive, attentive, and a great source for support. Thanks!

Debra777430 October 27, 2016

Daryl & Pilar are very compassionate and were interested in matching a caregiver with my mom. They were responsive to any problems or concerns we had. They matched our schedule and met our needs with a caregiver who could be flexible with our schedule!

Curtis045668 June 16, 2016

Right at Home provides us with excellent service. They do housekeeping, laundry, and whatever we need. The young lady is more than willing to do it. The first experience I had with them was not very good. The lady came and worked one day and failed to come back days later and was a no show. I gave them a second chance, and they brought this young lady who is absolutely as good as gold. She does everything that we ask of her.

Dale and Barbara406613 June 10, 2016

I am a current client of the provider

Pilar and Darryl worked with us to find a care provider who exceeded our expectations. We asked for everything in that we were looking for someone who treats our parents as well as we do. The caregiver they found us not only cares for our dad as we do, she also keeps up some of the small things we don't really have time for. They also understand the stresses caused by a family member needing assistance and have worked to help reduce the stress through plan changes and true expressions of care and empathy. We 100% recommend Pilar and Darryl as well as Right At Home to anyone wanting the best care when you can't be there!

From Right at Home Rhome, TX