Reviews of Attenda Home Care, LLC
ilona.d January 15, 2016
I interviewed this provider
My husband and I are both physicians in DC and Virginia area and we have referred several of our patients to Attenda Home Care. I am impressed by the level of care they provide. The quality of professionalism and the competence of staff at Attenda has exceeded our expectations.
Our patients and their families have been very grateful for our advice. Attenda provides a number of services which accommodate different levels of income, type of insurance and patient needs. And most important, Attenda's staff is all about teamwork and putting their patients first.
From Attenda Home Care, LLC
Our services include but not limited:
Why in home care? Research shows that being at home results in faster recovery times and lower re-admission rates. Whether it’s for help after an illness or an accident, or for an ongoing need, our mission is to promote and foster independence, while preserving dignity with our excellent in-home care services. Our trained and experienced caregivers work diligently to maintain a familiar and independent living environment in the comfort of your home.
Why Attenda Home Care? We will communicate honestly, patiently and with compassion. We want to work with you as a team, proactively advocating for you and your loved ones’ health and wellbeing. Attenda Home Care is committed to offering families a superior in-home care experience in the Northern Virginia area.
Features of Attenda Home Care, LLC
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
- Agency extra: a woman-owned business, not a franchise, fully licensed and independently operated in Virginia
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- In-home health care
- Range of services extra: 24-hour Live In Care, Complex Personal Care, Postpartum Care, Transportation, End-of-Life Care-giving, Caregivers in Senior Living Community, Chronic Conditions, Alzheimer's and Dementia care, We work with Veterans Affairs
- Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We check credit history
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Credit card
- Payment options extra: Long Term Care Insurance, Veterans Benefits
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
1900 Campus Commons Drive #100
Reston, VA 20191
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities