Thera Care | IN-HOME CARE

Contact Now

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Thera Care | IN-HOME CARE

Paul48 October 31, 2014

I'm happy to recommend Thera Homecare highly. They're a great group. They have been very good to my parents. I came across them because the owner is a graduate of our school, and my father found him quite a while ago even independent of me. My dad had long-term care insurance, and he was using Greg to manage that when he was doing 4 hours a day, 5 days a week and now he is doing 24/7. I've known him from my side, but my dad found him independent of any connection I have. The nature of the service is 24-hour home health care and there are home health workers who administer meds to my parents, get them to bed, wake them up, get them dressed, and so on. My dad has Parkinson's, so he doesn't walk very well. My mom has slight dementia and can barely walk. So in terms of the quality of the health care, it is generally very good and generally excellent. On occasions, we will get a healthcare worker who isn't quite to my parents' satisfaction and within a day, she is replaced, and someone else much better comes in, so Greg is very responsive to making sure my parents are happy. My parents are very happy with them.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Thera Care

Thera Home Care is a physical therapist-owned company providing professional, affordable, and caring In-Home Living Assistance and Geriatric Care Management for seniors and people with disabilities in the San Francisco Bay Area.

The In-Home Care services we provide are:

• A Home Safety Assessment performed by a Physical Therapist
  • Personalized Home Exercise Programs
  • Caring Companionship, Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers
  • Bathing, Dressing & Grooming, Incontinence Care, Pet Care
  • Light Housekeeping, Laundry & Linen, Meal Preparation, Running Errands
  • Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Medication Reminders
  • Caregiver Household Employee Placements
  • Every case is assigned a nurse case manager to oversee care and safety

The Geriatric Care Management services we provide are:

• Thorough client & home assessment
  • Professional individualized care plan
  • Coordination and implementation of care plan
  • Crisis management
  • Referrals and tours of Senior Housing options
  • Referrals to an array of other reputable resources
  • Personalized services and attention with one dedicated, licensed geriatric care professional

We help families by taking the time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget. Call us today to schedule your FREE in-home care or geriatric care management assessment or just talk to one of our advisors.

Serving the Greater San Francisco Bay Area including: San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Marin, Sonoma, Napa counties, Alameda County and Contra Costa County. Other locations upon request.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes