Right at Home San Mateo and Palo Alto

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home San Mateo and Palo Alto

Giles1 October 31, 2015

My wife has Alzheimers but I have been able to keep her here in our home for the last several years. Thanks to Shanina and her wonderful staff at Right at Home. The caregivers were always compassionate, understanding and and well qualified which allowed me to be comfortable in leaving her in their care while taking care of other matters. I give them five stars!

Faith O. October 28, 2015

Our family appreciated the speedy and responsive help that Right at Home provided for our father. They helped at a time we really needed the assistance.

Annette17 July 31, 2015

Right at Home had provided me a wonderful caregiver for several weeks. The caregiver anticipated my needs and delivered service with care and style. I highly recommend Right at Home!

Laura21 September 18, 2013

We run a tight-knit, family-owned, assisted living community. When a resident has a special need, we know we can count on the Right at Home Team to come in, provide exceptional care support services and hit the ground running. Thank you.

Ann28 September 18, 2013

It has only been six months but so far they have been very good to work with. We had problems with the first caregiver and with no problem, she was changed out and given another. Shannon has been great to work with.

From Right at Home San Mateo and Palo Alto