Right at Home San Mateo and Palo Alto

Overview of Ratings

4.6

July 31, 2015

By Annette17

Right at Home had provided me a wonderful caregiver for several weeks. The caregiver anticipated my needs and delivered service with care and style. I highly recommend Right at Home!

September 18, 2013

By Laura21

We run a tight-knit, family-owned, assisted living community. When a resident has a special need, we know we can count on the Right at Home Team to come in, provide exceptional care support services and hit the ground running. Thank you.

September 18, 2013

By Ann28

It has only been six months but so far they have been very good to work with. We had problems with the first caregiver and with no problem, she was changed out and given another. Shannon has been great to work with.

From Right at Home San Mateo and Palo Alto