Home Helpers - Red Lion, PA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Helpers - Red Lion, PA

Ruth W_493554 July 10, 2017

Home Helpers has been really good to me. They get here ahead of time and they are dependable. Home Helpers has been positive. It is very good services. It helps me a lot to know someone is coming to help.

(son), E_493553 July 10, 2017

Home Helpers is good to have around because they give us the help that we need. The caregivers are good with being here when needed.

Eileen W_493549 July 10, 2017

Home Helpers is very polite when I call and the caregivers they send are very good. I have arthritis in my spine and really need help from the caregivers around the house.

Joanne Z_491811 July 05, 2017

Home Helpers is a group of people who go all-out for their clients. It is really helpful that the caregivers help me bathe and do some housecleaning for me. They vacuum and mop.

Dorothy A_491803 July 05, 2017

Home Helpers treats me very well, I have no complaints. Home Helpers helps with my bed laundry and personal laundry because I cannot do steps anymore.

Bobby M_491802 July 05, 2017

Home Helpers is the best agency I have come across. The services are very good even though one caregiver could not be as good.

Diane W_488194 June 23, 2017

I would tell others that Home Helpers sends nice people who are clean and efficient.

Mary Ann K_487120 June 22, 2017

Home Helpers is a good company, and I like the caregiver they send us.

Barbara F_486127 June 21, 2017

I have had the same caregiver for a long time and we have a good routine set up.

Fred K_484050 June 16, 2017

Home Helpers is full of people that make you feel good. They let you know when you do something right.

Duckworth, R_484036 June 15, 2017

Home Helpers is so good, and we talk to a lot of people about them because we like them so much.

Margaret S_481237 June 09, 2017

Home Helpers comes and does what they are supposed to in a pleasant way.

Nancy L_481222 June 09, 2017

Home Helpers confuses me with what they are doing and how they are going to do things, but I am satisfied with my helper. If they take our helper from us, we would be unhappy.

Deanna E_478232 June 02, 2017

I already have recommended Home Helpers. My caregiver is efficient, thorough, courteous, and the her appearance is good.

Chester H_477833 June 02, 2017

I would only recommend one of my caregivers.

Betty E_477346 June 01, 2017

Home Helpers does the work that I need done and are always on time.

Janet S_477342 June 01, 2017

Home Helpers send caregivers that do what is asked. They are very helpful and good with my mom.

Ada E_472560 May 18, 2017

I would tell someone that my caregiver does one load of wash, makes my bed, and runs the vacuum.

Mary W_472553 May 18, 2017

Home Helpers is professionally run.

Amy G_465341 May 04, 2017

I am very pleased with the services from Home Helpers. I tell others about Home Helpers and let them decide if it is good for them.

Janis D_464507 May 03, 2017

Home Helpers sent us a very caring caregiver.

Sr. K_464498 May 03, 2017

The caregivers show up when they're supposed to, and they do what they're supposed to do. Everyone should consider the care that they provide.

Katherine K_464491 May 03, 2017

I am very pleased with Home Helpers and their interaction with my mother.

(daughter), C_464486 May 03, 2017

The Home Helpers caregiver that we have has great manners and is efficient. The caregiver is on time and gets along with my mother who can be difficult.

Anna T_464063 May 02, 2017

The caregivers from Home Helpers are good workers and I like the way they work.

Robert F_463088 May 01, 2017

I would tell someone that Home Helpers is very helpful and willing.

Mildred H_463072 May 01, 2017

Home Helpers has never let me down! I have never had the caregivers miss or not show up for an appointment.

Russell M_463061 May 01, 2017

Home Helpers is a reliable agency.

Leicht, H April 24, 2017

The care helps us out, but we still have to be there with fill-ins, so it is not perfect.

Paula C April 20, 2017

Home Helpers assists me in my daily care and living needs that I can no longer do for myself.

Ida L April 20, 2017

The services have made a difference in my life because the caregivers are nice people and I like that.

Joan R April 18, 2017

I look forward to Home Helpers coming; I have chores for the caregiver to do and I really enjoy having her with me. I enjoy the help she gives me.

Gene S April 04, 2017

The services from Home Helpers are very helpful and have made my life more convenient.

Irene C April 04, 2017

Home Helpers has helped me a lot by vacuuming my floors.

David H April 04, 2017

Home Helpers helps me get to doctors appointments and pick up my prescriptions, and that is extremely important.

E. Louise P April 04, 2017

There's not too much I can do for myself, so the services from Home Helpers help a lot.

Charles B April 03, 2017

Home Helpers is very willing to help in whatever needs to be helped.

(son), J April 03, 2017

My mother has been more alert and has been happy because of the help from the services. She feels more whole as a person.

Richard T March 21, 2017

I couldn't go out anymore without having a caregiver being here to take care of my parents. Home Helpers always provides a caregiver to be here.

Shirley B March 20, 2017

Home Helpers does laundry for the client.

Mary G March 03, 2017

I get along really well with my caregiver. She helps me with my laundry and shopping.

David S March 03, 2017

The caregivers are doing things around the house that I am not able to do for myself and my husband.

Judy B March 03, 2017

The service takes stress off of me.

Noreen H March 03, 2017

The services from Home Helpers have been tremendously helpful to me. The caregiver mainly helps my mother shower and dress.

Frederick F March 01, 2017

Home Helpers has had a significant impact because I am unable to drive. Without them I can't drive and they keep me fat by taking me to the grocery store. They've made me a better planner because we go shopping every two weeks.

Germaine W March 01, 2017

Home Helpers helps me by taking me to the pharmacist and other places. We do nice things together.

From Home Helpers - Red Lion, PA

Create a Customized Care Plan to Fit Your Lifestyle!

Live life your way in the comfort of your home with Home Helpers! From a few hours a week to 24/7 care, we'll tailor a personalized home care plan to fit your lifestyle with the flexibility to change as your needs change. Our no-obligation, face-to-face meeting in the client's home allows us to better understand your needs and expectations to ensure a compatible caregiver match. Rest assured, we hire only the best caregivers, whom we would trust with our own loved ones. Our caregivers are employees who are thoroughly screened and insured to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected. They participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities, and many have experience with Specialty Care, including Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Hospice care.

Companion Care & Personal Care Services - Compassionate Caregivers You Can Count On

• Companionship
  • Meal preparation
  • Medication reminders
  • Prescription pick-up
  • Errand services
  • Escort to doctor's visits, etc.
  • Bathing