Home Helpers - Red Lion, PA

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
17356

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Helpers - Red Lion, PA

September 14, 2017

By Dixie D_523912

I don't think that all of the caregivers that are there to help the elderly are actually there to help. When I called Home Helpers they only dealt with the caregiver by calling them instead of seeing them in person. My mom wasn't getting her clothes changed daily and normal household chores weren't getting done.

September 14, 2017

By Judy E_523908

Home Helpers is polite and very decent to my brother-in-law. Home Helpers was able to build a ramp for my brother-in-law so that he can get around.

September 13, 2017

By Judy B_523027

Home Helpers is very efficient, friendly, and they know what they are doing. The services take a lot of stress off of me and my family knowing that there is someone here to help me with my daily needs.

September 11, 2017

By Margaret A_521798

Home Helpers's care is excellent, they are caring. Home Helpers has been a very great help to me. I don't know what I would do without them.

September 05, 2017

By Linda R_519475

Home Helpers is very efficient, caring, patient, and they answer all of my questions and are very helpful. Home Helpers helps relieve any anxiety that I have, it also provides company and somebody to talk to, and they watch out for me when they are here.

September 01, 2017

By Jason (_519036

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers provides good services and good caregivers. I have no complaints about Home Helpers. The caregivers from Home Helpers are with my mother all of the time. They are doing exactly what I want them to do.

August 22, 2017

By Enfield, M_514608

I would refer Home Helpers to others because they are willing to work with me, and I've never had a problem with them. The services with Home Helpers really help me in not having to worry about the patient's care.

August 22, 2017

By Neal G_514454

We have been pleased with the services that we have gotten with the caregiver. The services help the client accomplish things that he couldn't do on his own.

August 11, 2017

By Anonymous_510494

Home Helpers is willing to work with me, and they are willing to listen to resolve problems. It's a major help to have Home Helpers' services.

By Glenn A_506896

Home Helpers is there when I need them. Home Helpers makes life easier because I don't have to run to the store, because someone else is here to do it.

By Dianne E_506895

The workers that I have had have been great. They are very pleasant. Home Helpers has been a blessing to me.

By Clara P_506889

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers has given us a reliable friendly caregiver. The services help the most with letting me get out of the house and have someone there to take care of Clara.

August 03, 2017

By Elsie S_506349

Home Helpers is a good company because if I have a caregiver that doesn't please me, they take care it. I can't do very much myself and so when the caregivers come, they give me a thorough cleaning.

August 03, 2017

By Rosemarie L_506013

Home Helpers has good service, and you always get what you want. Home Helpers makes life easier because I don't have to go to the store and buy anything.

By Anonymous_504557

Home Helpers' caregivers are pleasant and agreeable. The service from Home Helpers has helped me the most by helping me get healthier. I've gotten healthier since I hired the company.

By Patricia D_504555

Home Helpers has excellent service, are very nice, and I have had no complaints with them. I had a company before them and they weren't very good, but since I've been with Home Helpers, I have been nothing but content. I couldn't live without Home Helpers' services.

By Janet T_504538

Home Helpers is very willing to do most everything I need done. Home Helpers has made my life easier by doing things that I can't do.

July 27, 2017

By Linda L_502545

Home Helpers needs to provide care two days a week. Home Helpers takes care of my husband and I, but it is stressful when I don't know if someone is coming to help.

July 26, 2017

By Yvonne B_501443

I would not recommend Home Helpers because they won't allow the caregivers to take me anywhere, like the store. Home Helpers helps me a great deal because I just had hip surgery.

July 20, 2017

By Leona S_498527

Home Helpers provided me a good caregiver for a year.

July 14, 2017

By David K_496439

Home Helpers is very concerned about their patients, and they take good care of them. The services have been very helpful. If I have to do an errand, there is someone here with my husband.

July 14, 2017

By Angela B_496434

Home Helpers seems like they care about their clients. The services have helped most by coming in and doing my mother's laundry.

By Ruth W_493554

Home Helpers has been really good to me. They get here ahead of time and they are dependable. Home Helpers has been positive. It is very good services. It helps me a lot to know someone is coming to help.

By (son), E_493553

Home Helpers is good to have around because they give us the help that we need. The caregivers are good with being here when needed.

By Eileen W_493549

Home Helpers is very polite when I call and the caregivers they send are very good. I have arthritis in my spine and really need help from the caregivers around the house.

By Joanne Z_491811

Home Helpers is a group of people who go all-out for their clients. It is really helpful that the caregivers help me bathe and do some housecleaning for me. They vacuum and mop.

By Dorothy A_491803

Home Helpers treats me very well, I have no complaints. Home Helpers helps with my bed laundry and personal laundry because I cannot do steps anymore.

By Bobby M_491802

Home Helpers is the best agency I have come across. The services are very good even though one caregiver could not be as good.

June 23, 2017

By Diane W_488194

I would tell others that Home Helpers sends nice people who are clean and efficient.

June 22, 2017

By Mary Ann K_487120

Home Helpers is a good company, and I like the caregiver they send us.

June 21, 2017

By Barbara F_486127

I have had the same caregiver for a long time and we have a good routine set up.

June 16, 2017

By Fred K_484050

Home Helpers is full of people that make you feel good. They let you know when you do something right.

June 15, 2017

By Duckworth, R_484036

Home Helpers is so good, and we talk to a lot of people about them because we like them so much.

June 09, 2017

By Margaret S_481237

Home Helpers comes and does what they are supposed to in a pleasant way.

June 09, 2017

By Nancy L_481222

Home Helpers confuses me with what they are doing and how they are going to do things, but I am satisfied with my helper. If they take our helper from us, we would be unhappy.

June 02, 2017

By Deanna E_478232

I already have recommended Home Helpers. My caregiver is efficient, thorough, courteous, and the her appearance is good.

June 02, 2017

By Chester H_477833

I would only recommend one of my caregivers.

June 01, 2017

By Betty E_477346

Home Helpers does the work that I need done and are always on time.

June 01, 2017

By Janet S_477342

Home Helpers send caregivers that do what is asked. They are very helpful and good with my mom.

May 18, 2017

By Ada E_472560

I would tell someone that my caregiver does one load of wash, makes my bed, and runs the vacuum.

May 18, 2017

By Mary W_472553

Home Helpers is professionally run.

May 04, 2017

By Amy G_465341

I am very pleased with the services from Home Helpers. I tell others about Home Helpers and let them decide if it is good for them.

By Janis D_464507

Home Helpers sent us a very caring caregiver.

By Sr. K_464498

The caregivers show up when they're supposed to, and they do what they're supposed to do. Everyone should consider the care that they provide.

By Katherine K_464491

I am very pleased with Home Helpers and their interaction with my mother.

By (daughter), C_464486

The Home Helpers caregiver that we have has great manners and is efficient. The caregiver is on time and gets along with my mother who can be difficult.

May 02, 2017

By Anna T_464063

The caregivers from Home Helpers are good workers and I like the way they work.

By Robert F_463088

I would tell someone that Home Helpers is very helpful and willing.

By Mildred H_463072

Home Helpers has never let me down! I have never had the caregivers miss or not show up for an appointment.

By Russell M_463061

Home Helpers is a reliable agency.

April 24, 2017

By Leicht, H

The care helps us out, but we still have to be there with fill-ins, so it is not perfect.

April 20, 2017

By Paula C

Home Helpers assists me in my daily care and living needs that I can no longer do for myself.

April 20, 2017

By Ida L

The services have made a difference in my life because the caregivers are nice people and I like that.

April 18, 2017

By Joan R

I look forward to Home Helpers coming; I have chores for the caregiver to do and I really enjoy having her with me. I enjoy the help she gives me.

By Gene S

The services from Home Helpers are very helpful and have made my life more convenient.

By Irene C

Home Helpers has helped me a lot by vacuuming my floors.

By David H

Home Helpers helps me get to doctors appointments and pick up my prescriptions, and that is extremely important.

By E. Louise P

There's not too much I can do for myself, so the services from Home Helpers help a lot.

April 03, 2017

By Charles B

Home Helpers is very willing to help in whatever needs to be helped.

April 03, 2017

By (son), J

My mother has been more alert and has been happy because of the help from the services. She feels more whole as a person.

March 21, 2017

By Richard T

I couldn't go out anymore without having a caregiver being here to take care of my parents. Home Helpers always provides a caregiver to be here.

March 20, 2017

By Shirley B

Home Helpers does laundry for the client.

By Mary G

I get along really well with my caregiver. She helps me with my laundry and shopping.

By David S

The caregivers are doing things around the house that I am not able to do for myself and my husband.

By Judy B

The service takes stress off of me.

By Noreen H

The services from Home Helpers have been tremendously helpful to me. The caregiver mainly helps my mother shower and dress.

March 01, 2017

By Frederick F

Home Helpers has had a significant impact because I am unable to drive. Without them I can't drive and they keep me fat by taking me to the grocery store. They've made me a better planner because we go shopping every two weeks.

March 01, 2017

By Germaine W

Home Helpers helps me by taking me to the pharmacist and other places. We do nice things together.

From Home Helpers - Red Lion, PA

Create a Customized Care Plan to Fit Your Lifestyle!

Live life your way in the comfort of your home with Home Helpers! From a few hours a week to 24/7 care, we'll tailor a personalized home care plan to fit your lifestyle with the flexibility to change as your needs change. Our no-obligation, face-to-face meeting in the client's home allows us to better understand your needs and expectations to ensure a compatible caregiver match. Rest assured, we hire only the best caregivers, whom we would trust with our own loved ones. Our caregivers are employees who are thoroughly screened and insured to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected. They participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities, and many have experience with Specialty Care, including Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Hospice care.

Companion Care & Personal Care Services - Compassionate Caregivers You Can Count On

• Companionship
  • Meal preparation
  • Medication reminders
  • Prescription pick-up
  • Errand services
  • Escort to doctor's visits, etc.
  • Bathing