Top nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Seniors Helping Seniors | Reading, MA
Great Companion November 20, 2012
I visited this facility
Liesje from Seniors Helping Seniors really took the time to find a good match for my mom. Her companion is dedicated and genuinely concerned about making sure my mom interacts more and participates in the activities at her assisted living facility.
From Seniors Helping Seniors
Seniors Helping Seniors, a service organization founded in 1998 with a mission to improve the dignity and quality of life of senior citizens, strives to help seniors remain independent. Also, we hire caring, compassionate seniors to deliver these services. We provide a variety of non-medical services to seniors residing in the Metro North area:
- Companion Care "“ socialization, playing cards, trips out to lunch, etc.
- Light Housekeeping/Homemaker Services "“ this could include basic house cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, doing dishes, ironing, meal preparation
- Personal Care/Therapeutic Massage "“ this could include bathing, dressing, toileting, personal hygiene and grooming assistance. We have a licensed and certified massage therapist who is willing to come to your home.
- Transportation "“ running errands, grocery shopping, Dr appointments, etc.
- 24-hour Care "“ we can provide 24-hour care, which will include overnight supervision.
- Home Maintenance/Small Repairs/Computer Assistance- we will do a free assessment of your needs!
- Yard work "“gardening, cutting lawn, fall clean up, etc.
- "¦And much more!
We strive to be flexible and exceed our client's expectations.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities