Home Instead Senior Care - Ravenna, OH

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Ravenna, OH

Mrs. R2 November 30, 2015

My caregiver April is so kind and considerate in everything that she does for me. She is an excellent caregiver.

Caring7491 August 29, 2015

We have no complaints with Home Instead. My mom is very comfortable with them, and that’s the main thing. They are always on time, and there’s a myriad of things they have to offer.

Louise17 June 30, 2015

Tina from Home Instead is just great. It was my son's birthday and she went out and got him a card. This made me so happy !

Martha47 June 30, 2015

We are so happy with Marrianne from Home Instead. We feel so lucky we found her. Marianne does everything we have asked of her. She takes me on trips too. We always have a wonderful time. I don't know what I would do without her.

Bob111317750 May 24, 2015

Linda is very wonderful. I was so happy that Linda remembered to get me all the things I need when we go shopping. I would not have had any bread to eat or fruit.

Mr. Kluth May 15, 2015

Good work in helping with exercises

Gail30 April 30, 2015

My mom's caregiver, Kim, is really great and we really appreciate her so much. It is because of her that my mom is doing so well. Thank you so much.

Pat110155050 April 30, 2015

Tammy is a very good caregiver. She goes above and beyond to take care of my needs, anticipates for my needs and never leaves me wanting. She is also a wonderful problem solver.

Gordon Keller March 31, 2015

She is always upbeat. She has put car stickers on the car. She is always on time. She does whatever we ask. She went to Chesterland for batteries for the dog fence and walks the dog.

Deloras Mashall March 31, 2015

I want to say thank you for being there for me. The help you have given me, cleaning my house from top to bottom, doing my shopping, taking me to lunch, and running me to therapy appointments. You have become a good friend. Now, I can stay in my home with the help you have given me.

I'm 84 years old; I simply just can't do everything. At one time, I did. Now, I'm limited and your help keeps me going. I hope you continue to help me.

God bless you each day.

Barbara Hach March 31, 2015

We love Edna. She keeps us going. She keeps our home well kept. She knows me well. Please don't ever take her away from me.

Mary Brehm March 31, 2015

I just wanted to write a note to you to recommend Deana for the wonderful care she has given me. She is always on time and is dependable. She seems to know ahead what I need and cooks whatever I ask her to. She is pleasant to have around. My time goes faster on days she is here.

Eileen Scott March 27, 2015

Patty is just "fabulous." Knowledgeable about all!!

Renee18 August 18, 2014

I just want to take this moment to express our family's gratitude to Sherry from Home Instead for her selfless care and positive energy. She visits once a week to help with the bath of the client. Then, she helps out with cleaning, organizing, walking the dog and whatever we need that particular week. She is always happy to see us. Our 88-year-old with alzheimer's is always happy to see her too. She has made a true friend and has become an invaluable part of our lives in a few short weeks. Thank you Sherry!

Sandy36 August 18, 2014

The caregiver, Terry from Home Instead provided me great service that is above the call of duty. She is so even-keeled. She really does a good job. She makes it easy for me. I love her.

Mrs. W. August 18, 2014

Tina from Home Instead is fantastic! She is a hard worker and completes all tasks in a timely manner!

Alice28 August 18, 2014

My caregiver Linda from Home Instead is a good fit for me. She is very flexible, a good sport, and willing to do variety of choices to help me. She is also a good companion.

Dave22 August 18, 2014

The girls from Home Instead, Beth and Deb, are so wonderful to my wife. They treat her with such dignity.

Christine1956 August 02, 2014

I am continually struck by the professionalism, high level of caring and exemplary caregivers that I have met from Home Instead. My mom has dementia and is very frail, and she could not live by herself in Assisted Living. Her daytime caregiver Linda is a perfect match for her, and her other caregivers, such as Michelle, Emily and Stacy, just to name a few, are awesome. My mom couldn't live without them, and neither could I.

Frank23 March 31, 2014

The care was very helpful to me. The caregivers gave me some very good suggestions that helped me move around better.

Marion11 March 31, 2014

We love the caregiver Terri! She brightens my Mom's day as soon as she walks in.

Mary M.2 March 21, 2014

My caregiver Kathy does everything for me, even thinks of thins I don't. We are so well matched! I love her and Home Instead.

Al K. March 20, 2014

Karen and Bonnie are excellent caregivers and relate well to my parents. I appreciate everything they do for my family

Susan80137350 November 28, 2013

Our family wanted to thank Home Instead for the excellent care provided to my father.

Ann33 November 28, 2013

My caregiver Tammy is amazing! She does everything for me.

Gail H. September 26, 2013

I'm so excited that Debbie has been coming to help me. She is so nice and we have fun together.

Carole F. September 26, 2013

Theresa is a very compassionate and wonderful help to my friend Emily. She does a great job and really shows she cares. When I went out to get Emily some lunch and returned, they were arm in arm singing hymns.

Mr. & Mrs. C August 29, 2013

Home Instead and the girls are wonderful. Thank God we have you all!

Ron10 August 29, 2013

My caregiver, Nellie is wonderful! She takes excellent care of me - cooks, cleans, and even learned "kosher". I am very, very happy.

Rachel A. August 29, 2013

Edena is great! She is so good with mom and takes excellent care of her.

Debra9 June 29, 2013

Phil is an awesome caregiver. He has helped me so much with this move to my new home.

Nancy34 April 17, 2013

Always on time, cheerful, did what was needed for that day, worked well with my husband.

Herbert2 April 17, 2013

My experience with Home Instead Senior Care began when my wife needed services. Since then, I have used home Instead for approximately ten years. I have always been particularly pleased with the quality of the Caregivers. They are obviously interested in providing excellent care for their clients. I would highly recommend Home Instead Senior Care and have done so to friends and colleagues. Some of my clients have used Home Instead and have had similar experiences.

Sharon T. April 12, 2013

We were so appreciative of the wonderful care provided for our mother. The caliber of the caregivers was very impressive and made mom's end of life so comfortable and comforting.

Elwin April 12, 2013

For 57 years of marriage we've lived an active life. We've enjoyed travel, fine restaurants, the symphony, plays and sharing everyday experiences. That was until Parkinson's intervened and changed everything. For four years we strived together to salvage what we still had but the stresses and strains began to affect our relationship. Business meetings, shopping and daily exercise were always under the pressure of time realizing my wife could be in distress. I can now tend to my daily activities absent these concerns. My wifre repeatedly says that Home Instead; the safety, security, and most of all the companionship has improved our lives and preserved what has been an exceptional marriage.

Caring0909 March 20, 2013

Home instead provides caregivers who gave me companionship and my husband respite care. Carole is a wonderful caregiver and went above and beyond what was expected.

Bonnie9 March 20, 2013

The company has an amazing attention to your personal needs. No matter is too small for their concern. The personal provider that came to us was great. Nice personality and caring attitude. We have 5 cats and she never even touched a cat before but was even unconsciously petting them before she left us.

Marilyn12 March 20, 2013

My family had a sense of security knowing mom was being cared for by kind caring and knowledgeable care providers. I enjoyed their company as well as their help.

Havey March 20, 2013

Always on time and cheerful. Doing what was needed for the day. Work well with my husband.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Ravenna, OH

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Ravenna, OH

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address