Home Instead Senior Care - Ravenna, OH

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Ravenna, OH

4.9

November 09, 2016

By bakerjanice

Home Instead Senior Care has provided experienced and competent aides to help care for my Dad.

November 08, 2016

By Anderson family

Other

Home Instead provides a much needed service by helping us take care of our family member in his home. Our caregivers are very dependable, caring and efficient in all they do for us.

November 08, 2016

By Sable1

The girls are eager, friendly, polite, respectful, even fun to be with, and always on time. I would not hesitate to recommend Home Instead. Had them in 2015 too, great experience. Office staff is friendly and helpfull. Everyone genuinely cares.

April 22, 2016

By BUBBLES3

WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SAME HOME ASSISTANCE FOR THE COMPLETE TIME -THE ONES THAT REPLACE THEM FOR A DAY OR TWO SHOULD GET IN CONTACT AND UPDATE THEM WITH SOME OF THE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS THAT NEED TO BE DONE A CERTAIN WAY TO PREVENT INJURY TO THE CLIENT. THAT IS THE ONLY PROBLEM WE HAD OTHER THAN THAT EVERYTHING WAS A 5 STAR.

November 30, 2015

By Sheryl W.

Our caregiver Deanna is working out very well. She does a great job helping my father. We love her.

November 30, 2015

By Mrs. R2

My caregiver April is so kind and considerate in everything that she does for me. She is an excellent caregiver.

August 29, 2015

We have no complaints with Home Instead. My mom is very comfortable with them, and that’s the main thing. They are always on time, and there’s a myriad of things they have to offer.

June 30, 2015

By Louise17

Tina from Home Instead is just great. It was my son's birthday and she went out and got him a card. This made me so happy !

June 30, 2015

By Martha47

We are so happy with Marrianne from Home Instead. We feel so lucky we found her. Marianne does everything we have asked of her. She takes me on trips too. We always have a wonderful time. I don't know what I would do without her.

May 24, 2015

By Bob111317750

Linda is very wonderful. I was so happy that Linda remembered to get me all the things I need when we go shopping. I would not have had any bread to eat or fruit.

May 15, 2015

By Mr. Kluth

Good work in helping with exercises

April 29, 2015

By Gail30

My mom's caregiver, Kim, is really great and we really appreciate her so much. It is because of her that my mom is doing so well. Thank you so much.

April 29, 2015

By Pat110155050

Tammy is a very good caregiver. She goes above and beyond to take care of my needs, anticipates for my needs and never leaves me wanting. She is also a wonderful problem solver.

March 31, 2015

By Gordon Keller

She is always upbeat. She has put car stickers on the car. She is always on time. She does whatever we ask. She went to Chesterland for batteries for the dog fence and walks the dog.

March 31, 2015

By Deloras Mashall

I want to say thank you for being there for me. The help you have given me, cleaning my house from top to bottom, doing my shopping, taking me to lunch, and running me to therapy appointments. You have become a good friend. Now, I can stay in my home with the help you have given me. I'm 84 years old; I simply just can't do everything. At one time, I did. Now, I'm limited and your help keeps me going. I hope you continue to help me. God bless you each day.

March 30, 2015

By Barbara Hach

We love Edna. She keeps us going. She keeps our home well kept. She knows me well. Please don't ever take her away from me.

March 30, 2015

By Mary Brehm

I just wanted to write a note to you to recommend Deana for the wonderful care she has given me. She is always on time and is dependable. She seems to know ahead what I need and cooks whatever I ask her to. She is pleasant to have around. My time goes faster on days she is here.

March 27, 2015

By Eileen Scott

Patty is just "fabulous." Knowledgeable about all!!

By Renee18

I just want to take this moment to express our family's gratitude to Sherry from Home Instead for her selfless care and positive energy. She visits once a week to help with the bath of the client. Then, she helps out with cleaning, organizing, walking the dog and whatever we need that particular week. She is always happy to see us. Our 88-year-old with alzheimer's is always happy to see her too. She has made a true friend and has become an invaluable part of our lives in a few short weeks. Thank you Sherry!

By Sandy36

The caregiver, Terry from Home Instead provided me great service that is above the call of duty. She is so even-keeled. She really does a good job. She makes it easy for me. I love her.

By Mrs. W.

Tina from Home Instead is fantastic! She is a hard worker and completes all tasks in a timely manner!

By Alice28

My caregiver Linda from Home Instead is a good fit for me. She is very flexible, a good sport, and willing to do variety of choices to help me. She is also a good companion.

By Dave22

The girls from Home Instead, Beth and Deb, are so wonderful to my wife. They treat her with such dignity.

August 02, 2014

By Christine1956

I am continually struck by the professionalism, high level of caring and exemplary caregivers that I have met from Home Instead. My mom has dementia and is very frail, and she could not live by herself in Assisted Living. Her daytime caregiver Linda is a perfect match for her, and her other caregivers, such as Michelle, Emily and Stacy, just to name a few, are awesome. My mom couldn't live without them, and neither could I.

March 31, 2014

By Frank23

The care was very helpful to me. The caregivers gave me some very good suggestions that helped me move around better.

March 31, 2014

By Marion11

We love the caregiver Terri! She brightens my Mom's day as soon as she walks in.

March 21, 2014

By Mary M.2

My caregiver Kathy does everything for me, even thinks of thins I don't. We are so well matched! I love her and Home Instead.

March 20, 2014

By Al K.

Karen and Bonnie are excellent caregivers and relate well to my parents. I appreciate everything they do for my family

November 28, 2013

By Susan80137350

Our family wanted to thank Home Instead for the excellent care provided to my father.

November 27, 2013

By Ann33

My caregiver Tammy is amazing! She does everything for me.

September 26, 2013

By Gail H.

I'm so excited that Debbie has been coming to help me. She is so nice and we have fun together.

September 26, 2013

By Carole F.

Theresa is a very compassionate and wonderful help to my friend Emily. She does a great job and really shows she cares. When I went out to get Emily some lunch and returned, they were arm in arm singing hymns.

By Mr. & Mrs. C

Home Instead and the girls are wonderful. Thank God we have you all!

By Ron10

My caregiver, Nellie is wonderful! She takes excellent care of me - cooks, cleans, and even learned "kosher". I am very, very happy.

By Rachel A.

Edena is great! She is so good with mom and takes excellent care of her.

June 29, 2013

By Debra9

Phil is an awesome caregiver. He has helped me so much with this move to my new home.

April 17, 2013

By Nancy34

Always on time, cheerful, did what was needed for that day, worked well with my husband.

April 16, 2013

By Herbert2

My experience with Home Instead Senior Care began when my wife needed services. Since then, I have used home Instead for approximately ten years. I have always been particularly pleased with the quality of the Caregivers. They are obviously interested in providing excellent care for their clients. I would highly recommend Home Instead Senior Care and have done so to friends and colleagues. Some of my clients have used Home Instead and have had similar experiences.

April 12, 2013

By Sharon T.

We were so appreciative of the wonderful care provided for our mother. The caliber of the caregivers was very impressive and made mom's end of life so comfortable and comforting.

April 11, 2013

By Elwin

For 57 years of marriage we've lived an active life. We've enjoyed travel, fine restaurants, the symphony, plays and sharing everyday experiences. That was until Parkinson's intervened and changed everything. For four years we strived together to salvage what we still had but the stresses and strains began to affect our relationship. Business meetings, shopping and daily exercise were always under the pressure of time realizing my wife could be in distress. I can now tend to my daily activities absent these concerns. My wifre repeatedly says that Home Instead; the safety, security, and most of all the companionship has improved our lives and preserved what has been an exceptional marriage.

March 20, 2013

Home instead provides caregivers who gave me companionship and my husband respite care. Carole is a wonderful caregiver and went above and beyond what was expected.

By Bonnie9

The company has an amazing attention to your personal needs. No matter is too small for their concern. The personal provider that came to us was great. Nice personality and caring attitude. We have 5 cats and she never even touched a cat before but was even unconsciously petting them before she left us.

By Marilyn12

My family had a sense of security knowing mom was being cared for by kind caring and knowledgeable care providers. I enjoyed their company as well as their help.

By Havey

Always on time and cheerful. Doing what was needed for the day. Work well with my husband.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Ravenna, OH

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Ravenna, OH

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Ravenna, OH

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details