HomeCare by Benchmark
Top Nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of HomeCare by Benchmark
Overview of Ratings
September 30, 2015
I am a current client of this provider
April 20, 2015
I am a past client of this provider
From HomeCare by Benchmark
Welcome to HomeCare by BENCHMARK, INC.
Home Care by Benchmark, Inc. is a private duty home care agency specializing in hands-on care and support for those who need assistance with the “activities of daily living.” Combined, the office staff at Home Care by Benchmark has over twenty years of experience in the private home health industry.
Our administrative staff at Home Care by Benchmark, Inc. has over twenty years of experience in the private home health industry. We are nurse operated and work well with all disciplines of the health care team to insure a smooth transition from acute care to home. Only Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA’s), Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA’s) or nurse assistants (NA’s) perform personal care. All staff are trained and oriented to individual client needs and preferences.
A member of our team will meet with you and your family to discuss your care needs and match them with an appropriate caregiver. An interview with a potential caregiver can also be scheduled.
All staff are screened through a national criminal background check and reference checks are obtained from former employers. All staff are trained to be first line reporters of changes in the condition of their client. Home Care by Benchmark is compliant with OSHA standards and bides by HIPPA rules.
Our office staff rotates being on-call 24hrs a day 7 days a week, so clients and caregivers can get in touch with us. All staff are periodically supervised on the job.
All staff are direct employees of Home Care by Benchmark, Inc. All staff are covered by professional liability insurance.
With BENCHMARK there is no “Level of Care Pricing.” You pay one rate for all services provided. We are highly competitive considering the high level of professional services rendered.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with Toileting/Incontinence Care.
- Assist with Bathing-bed, tub or shower.
- Assist with Personal and Oral Hygiene.
- Provides personal grooming; hair, skin, (no nail clipping).
- Assist with transfer.
- Assist with ambulation.
- Assist with daily exercising.
- Assist with getting dressed.
- Encourage activities of daily living.
- Repositioning in bed.
- Monitor vital signs.
- Monitor and record intake and output.
- Document clients care on appropriate forms.
- Assist with prosthetic devices, and drainage bags.
- Medication reminder.
- Comfort and support during End of Life care.
- Dust, vacuum and mop client’s living area regularly.
- Clean bathroom and kitchen.
- Make client’s bed.
- Regularly change linen.
- Wash dishes, load or unload dishwasher.
- Do client’s laundry regularly.
- Fold and put away laundry.
- Prepare and serve client’s meals.
- Assist with feeding as needed.
- Accompany client to appointments.
- Provide transportation (after insurance has been verified) for errands.
We have three locations to better service our clients - Inland Empire, Los Angeles County and Orange County. Please give us call for a complimentary Free In-Home Care assessment.