Right at Home South Placer

PocEocHcp cert

Reviews of Right at Home South Placer

4.7

By Jim W_3

I would tell someone that Right at Home was very good with communicating about the caregivers, and they were very helpful. The caregivers did things that my father could not do.

By Evelyn M_1

The girls from Right at Home are nice but they don't complete all of their work for me. Right at Home sees that I have prepared meals and cleans my house for me.

By Anonymous_54

Right at Home upped my monthly cost, which was probably necessary but it already costs a lot of money. Sometimes my caregiver doesn't show up. Right at Home has made my life easier by having someone I can depend on come work for that time.

December 09, 2017

By Zarang S_1

Right at Home has great quality people that work for them. The caregiver helps my wife with dressing and showering. She can't do too much on her own, so they are very helpful to her.

December 09, 2017

By Kim G_1

Right at Home listens to us and they put our needs first. Right at Home makes my life easier because I have peace of mind. I know someone is taking good care of my loved one.

November 28, 2017

By Georgina S

I would tell a friend that Right at Home does a good job. Right at Home has made life easier by taking care of my husband while I do something.

November 14, 2017

By Jim M_1

Right at Home is very easy to talk to and there is no pressure. You have to pay them some money at the beginning to show that you will have the money to pay in the future for the services, and they are prompt in retiring the deposit when you leave. Right at Home was extremely helpful when I first had them. My husband had stroke so they drove me around town.

November 10, 2017

By Dennis A

I would tell others that the people that came in were kind and caring. They were understanding of her Alzheimer's. Right at Home allowed my wife and I to have some time for ourselves. When you have someone who has Alzheimer's, they need 24 hour care and we needed a break.

February 09, 2017

By Linda000066

Currently, we are just taking advantage of Right at Home for three hours a day, every other day, whenever I am out of town, so it is on a sporadic basis. I think my mother is impressed with the person who has come and has found her helpful. So far, the billing has been prompt and very understandable.

December 16, 2015

By Susan S.1

Debbie, Monique, Chelsea, Annee and Olatys were the best! Thank you!

July 31, 2014

By Sonja2

The caregiver from Right at Home is excellent. She's better than we anticipated. She's great and she's an absolute match for my mom.

May 29, 2013

By Audrey6

My caregiver is very kind, helpful and trustworthy.

May 24, 2013

By Liz13

Kathy is a real pleasure! In many ways she's so helpful!

April 28, 2013

By Marion8

Linda is fantastic! It is unfortunate that she is so busy so I can't see her every day! She is very easy to be around.

April 28, 2013

By Walter5

The care I received was excellent. The home workers were well trained and provided outstanding care during my surgery recovvery. Very responsible wokrers. It was a pleaseure to have Home Helpers in my home.

April 27, 2013

By Lorraine C.

We have the best care from 3 of your employees. We have been blessed to have such good care, honest and loving people.

April 27, 2013

By Loraine M.

I'm very grateful for the help! Assists with daily needs, bathing, etc.

By Anne W.

I was very hesitant at first to bring someone else in to replace me for a few hours a week to stay with my mother. Right at Home found a caregiver who was perfect! I never worried about leaving my mother and she enjoyed her weekly "visits". Thank you, Right at Home!

By Caring in Roseville

For a first time experience I would say it has been very satisfactory.

By June6

I love the care that Right At Home takes to find the right caregiver. She is also my "personal assistant" and friend. They are always ready to listen and respond to my needs.

By Don & Betsy

Jennifer and Tom have done a great job in finding loving, intelligent caregivers. We are very happy with the young lady who cares for us. She feels like a close family member. We really like Jennifer and Tom too. Theyre outgoing and keeps on track.

By Pat20

Candice is a skilled, kind, cheerful, helpful young woman. She has been with me for over a year rehailitating my replaced knee and accompaning me to the fitness center where she participates in the many effective exercises she gives me.

By Joan15

The first caretaker would not get up in the morning as requested. The second, Kimberly, was okay. The third, Rachel, drove too fast.

April 16, 2013

By Diane18

My parents find their caregivers efficient and dedicated to provide good service. Their caregiver has a warm personality, is friendly, and is an easy person to have in their home. She is professional, arrives o time and finishes everything she is asked to do. She also adds her cretavity in her work which comes across as going above and beyond what is expected. We couldn't be more pleased with the service provided by Right At Home.

April 11, 2013

By Clyde3

We have a very good group for 24-7. They work well as a tean. Right at Home has responded well and with speed to my daughter's suggestions and requests.

From Right at Home South Placer