Right at Home South Placer

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home South Placer

Walter5 April 28, 2013

The care I received was excellent. The home workers were well trained and provided outstanding care during my surgery recovvery. Very responsible wokrers. It was a pleaseure to have Home Helpers in my home.

Lorraine C. April 28, 2013

We have the best care from 3 of your employees. We have been blessed to have such good care, honest and loving people.

Loraine M. April 28, 2013

I'm very grateful for the help! Assists with daily needs, bathing, etc.

Anne W. April 21, 2013

I was very hesitant at first to bring someone else in to replace me for a few hours a week to stay with my mother. Right at Home found a caregiver who was perfect! I never worried about leaving my mother and she enjoyed her weekly "visits". Thank you, Right at Home!

Caring in Roseville April 21, 2013

For a first time experience I would say it has been very satisfactory.

June6 April 21, 2013

I love the care that Right At Home takes to find the right caregiver. She is also my "personal assistant" and friend. They are always ready to listen and respond to my needs.

Don & Betsy April 18, 2013

Jennifer and Tom have done a great job in finding loving, intelligent caregivers. We are very happy with the young lady who cares for us. She feels like a close family member. We really like Jennifer and Tom too. Theyre outgoing and keeps on track.

Pat20 April 18, 2013

Candice is a skilled, kind, cheerful, helpful young woman. She has been with me for over a year rehailitating my replaced knee and accompaning me to the fitness center where she participates in the many effective exercises she gives me.

Joan15 April 17, 2013

The first caretaker would not get up in the morning as requested. The second, Kimberly, was okay. The third, Rachel, drove too fast.

Diane18 April 17, 2013

My parents find their caregivers efficient and dedicated to provide good service. Their caregiver has a warm personality, is friendly, and is an easy person to have in their home. She is professional, arrives o time and finishes everything she is asked to do. She also adds her cretavity in her work which comes across as going above and beyond what is expected. We couldn't be more pleased with the service provided by Right At Home.

Clyde3 April 12, 2013

We have a very good group for 24-7. They work well as a tean. Right at Home has responded well and with speed to my daughter's suggestions and requests.

From Right at Home South Placer