Home Helpers & Direct Link - Ramsey

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Helpers & Direct Link - Ramsey

Caring05542 October 30, 2013

I have some experience with help at home. From what I hear from others, one has to look long and hard to find the right care and attention. Home Helpers are tops in my book.

Caring81721 March 08, 2013

Home Helpers were the first ones to respond. They came over, and the part owner of the franchise seemed well spoken and caring. I was hospitalized and went on a rehab. So I requested that they send me somebody who would help me with organizing my home in preparation to be put on a market for sale. My house is large, old and difficult to maneuver. The person they sent me won't clean or anything, so I myself today have cleaned out my refrigerator, wash the floors, done a great deal which I really can't do because it takes my breath away. She's really more of a companion. And I really don't need a companion, I need help. I haven't brought it up to the management, but I will. I understand she's not the cleaning service and they're not going to scrub the floors. If I was not ill she would be a lovely friend to have. And I wouldn't dare ask her to do some of the things that I've done today. I wouldn't know how, because I don't know if have the right to, and she hasn't offered. It's not against her. It's just that I'm not getting what I need. But I don't know if what I need is available. They have never been in touch with me to see how I'm doing with the situation.

Frank1 June 21, 2012

Just started with the need for my mother to have some in-home care and HomeHelpers was the right answer. They provided a great explanation of the service and a nice woman to help my mother.

About Home Helpers & Direct Link - Ramsey

Home Helpers & Direct Link - Ramsey is an in-home care provider serving Ramsey, NJ and the surrounding area. Home Helpers & Direct Link - Ramsey offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.