Visiting Angels | Raleigh, NC

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Raleigh, NC

Windemere May 10, 2012

Before my mother moved to an assisted living facility, Visiting Angels provided an in-home caregiver/companion a few days a week for her. We were able to negotiate a reasonable schedule, and the caregiver became an important figure who helped keep my mother company, run errands with or without her, alert us to problems, help cook and straighten her increasingly chaotic home. She even drive her to an important out-of-town funeral when a family member was not able to!

Ultimately, it was this "angel" who helped me recognize that my mother was not safe on her own. She was the one who let me know Mom had answered the door late at night to a male stranger and set the microwave on fire. We moved her to a facility none too soon!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Raleigh, NC and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels