Right at Home of Wake County

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home of Wake County

Bruce Penwell February 03, 2016

Phone calls to you were always promptly answered and given attention.

Eleanor18 January 30, 2016

I have Right at Home with me. Their rates are not as wgood as some, but they were able to give me somebody from my neighborhood who could cook. The ethics of Right at Home are about the same as everybody's. They are very friendly. They gave me a loaf of bread for Christmas, and all sorts of nice things. They found me two different people, they always have my convenience in mind when it comes to scheduling people to come, and so on.

Theresa Ascenzo January 29, 2016

She is a good person to be with. She does what I want to be done. She is on time in the morning. Takes me shopping and to doctors appointments. Nice to have someone to talk with.

Reviewer27 December 31, 2015

RAH staff are kind and caring. Service is adequate for our needs and executed well.

Ed41 October 28, 2015

We had quite a positive experience with Right at Home. The care was excellent. I hired them basically for transportation, shopping for food, and light housekeeping because my brother had been basically incapacitated for the last 10 years. He had a heart disease, and we had a very good experience; the lady was wonderful. They billed on a credit card and were very consistent with the services that they provided for my requests. Everything worked smoothly and the coordinator was extremely helpful.

Conscientious Son August 31, 2015

I interviewed this provider

I'm very sorry to say that we had a difficult experience with the mgmt of Right At Home. Our caregiver was wonderful, but when she was going to be away, we weren't notified that there would be a change in caregivers. The "fill in" caregivers weren't making sure my dad took his medications or changing his bandages after a recent injury. They also didn't keep the kitchen and bathroom clean. Upon discussing this with upper management in a professional manner, they discontinued their services immediately with out giving us a chance to find new caregivers.

At Right at Home of Wake County, our goal is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We pride ourselves on the impeccable service we strive to provide each of our valued clients and our highly trained caregivers. We build custom care plans with the families of our clients and work closely with the families to notify of any change in condition or alterations in the custom care plan to best fit your loved one. If any of our clients or their loved ones feel we are not exceeding expectations in care, we welcome them to contact us so that we can correct any issues that may have arisen.

We are glad that you enjoyed the attentive care from our caregivers. In the rare event that a caregiver falls ill or is unable to make it to a client’s home when scheduled, we do our best to arrange for a capable caregiver to arrive in a reasonable time to assure that your loved ones are cared for. The safety of your loved one is our top priority. Right at Home is your trusted home care provider in Wake County and the surrounding areas.

Caring105593950 May 17, 2015

I talked with the people at Right at Home, and I was very impressed with them. The care and services are excellent, and the caregiver is wonderful. They're very efficient; I have no problem. We've been using them for four weeks now.

bethecs June 02, 2013

I called this service at 6:15 of a holiday weekend needing someone to cover nights with a very sick mother. I got the owner and he had a wonderful woman "Barbara" at our home within 2 hours. She spent three nights watching and taking care of my Mom during the nights. They were also able to get two other caregivers to cover the rest of that weekend. They came through with great people on very short notice. Would recommend them 100%. Fantastic staff and caregivers.....

Michelle19 May 29, 2013

Great job! Thanks for everything!

Mary68065250 May 25, 2013

The service from veronica has been fantastic. A++!!

From Right at Home of Wake County