Home Instead Senior Care - Raleigh, NC

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Raleigh, NC

Shagwash August 29, 2013

Great organization overall. I would unconditionally recommend this company to care for your loved one.

leep211 August 21, 2012

Home Instead - Raleigh has a dedicated and proactive staff that are always there to help.

caring28 June 26, 2012

We so appreciate the care given to my father by HomeInstead staff. They go above and beyond to meet his needs. We feel they are each a part of our family

stsjdavis May 31, 2012

I interviewed this provider

The Home Instead staff genuinely cares about the older generation. They treat their clients with honor and compassion. I would highly recommend this company to care for your loved ones!

TriangleAgent May 29, 2012

This is one of the best companies when it comes to leaving someone you trust in the hands of another. They are so sweet and caring, going the extra mile to make sure patient / client matches are just right. Highly recommend them to anyone.

bklick May 25, 2012

Home Instead hires great people who are caring, friendly and compassionate. I have had experinence with this location and know they always do the right thing. The employees are happy and nice and seem to love what they do and who they work for. I have a father-in-law who may need home care in the near future and I can promise it will be with home instead!

ehuntley May 25, 2012

I interviewed this provider

Everyone I've met associate with this business are some of the most amazing, caring, inspiring people. I have never before seen the level of dedication that this owner puts into this business. This is a really amazing organization.

Mimistc May 15, 2012

I have used Home Instead in Raleigh, NC for almost four years for the care and companionship for my elderly mother in my home. Home Instead was careful to select caregivers that would be compatible with mom. As a result, I have been fortunate with caring and conscientious companions and feel like they are a part of our family. I have been pleased with this agency and would recommend it to my friends.

reganco May 03, 2012

I own a residential real estate firm in Raleigh. My clients ask me for recommendations all the time. I stake my reputation 100% on Home Instead of Raleigh because they have a very professional and compassionate caregivers and because I know and trust the LOCAL owner to make sure everything is done RIGHT. If you want to know more you can call me at 919-395-0735.

dcolton May 03, 2012

Home Instead Raleigh has a great reputation in the community. They are caring, honest and compassionate. I have known the proprietor, John, for many years and trust him and his staff implicitly.

Raleighguy May 02, 2012

Home Instead has such a great reputation. I know a few people that have worked there. They love it.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Raleigh, NC

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Raleigh, NC

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address