BrightStar Care Racine

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Racine

August 15, 2017

By Fredrick S_512046

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is always on time, that they keep their appointments, that they do the job exactly, and that they leave me satisfied. The most helpful part of the services is that they keep my health up and help me heal up from a problem that I had.

July 31, 2017

By Geraldine "Gerry" S_504041

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the caregiver is the same all the time, and she is pleasant to have around and she is always working. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because the caregiver does everything that I can't do.

July 31, 2017

By Charles T_504007

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very thorough. The services have helped me the most with taking medication.

July 26, 2017

By Murlen M_501915

My caregiver from BrightStar Care is awesome and really good because we can talk a little bit. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because I don't hurt as bad.

July 26, 2017

By Cheryl W_501904

BrightStar Care has really good nurses. They answer questions right away. BrightStar Care administers medication that helps me feel better. The nurse is excellent.

July 18, 2017

By Daniel M_497742

BrightStar Care has very nice employees. BrightStar Care has given us time to care of our business by caring for my brother.

June 29, 2017

By Charles J_490408

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is nice and has friendly people. The caregivers have been great and fill my medication box. The services have helped me a lot with filling my medication box.

June 22, 2017

By Robin P_487335

BrightStar Care does a thorough job, and they are personable. BrightStar Care comes to check on me and clean up my messes.

June 22, 2017

By Robert B_487334

The caregiver that comes always comes on time and works non-stop. The caregiver does things that I cannot reach or do.

June 19, 2017

By Anthony B_485073

BrightStar Care comes late for me. BrightStar Care has good services. The girl is really nice.

May 26, 2017

By Geneva O_476232

BrightStar Care has caregivers who do good work and are polite. The services are very helpful.

May 25, 2017

By Wallace K_475489

BrightStar Care is very confident, pleasant, and thorough, and it seems like they know what they are doing. BrightStar Care has been helpful by organizing the group of nurses for me.

May 18, 2017

By Janet L_472704

BrightStar Care's physical therapist has a friendly demeanor and she has been very helpful. I appreciate having daily physical therapy making me more mobile and that it helps in improving my mood.

May 18, 2017

By Betty H_472686

The caregiver I had was excellent and BrightStar Care itself was great as well. The services from BrightStar Care were necessary because I needed help. The caregiver I had was exceptional.

August 22, 2016

By KB140675

We don't have any complaints about Brightstar Health Care. We had a few little glitches with scheduling earlier on, but it all worked out fine. The people have been treating my mom well. The girl comes here for an hour's visit, and she seems very good. I have no complaints. I'm assuming everything's going on well. They come in twice a day: once in the morning for an hour and once in the evening for an hour. The girl we met initially doesn't work on Mondays and Tuesdays, I think, so there were a couple of days when things were a bit iffy, and we didn't know what exactly was going on. Scheduling now has been consistent. I think they're doing really well. It's a tad bit more affordable.

August 02, 2011

By Mlyn

This care provider agency came highly recommended by a county nurse I met at a caregiver group. Sharon L. and her husband are the owners, and are so well-versed in hiring the best caregivers. They are also kind, caring, and responsive to the individual needs of their clients. I have used their agency extensively for care of my mother, who has ALZ and Parkinsons diseases.

From BrightStar Care Racine

BrightStar Care Racine is an in-home care provider serving Racine, WI and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Racine offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Racine