BrightStar Care Racine

Overview of Ratings

4.8

November 20, 2017

By Anonymous_155

If you need a shower girl or medicine help, use BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care will wrap my legs when I have sores, and then the sores do not weep.

November 15, 2017

By Richard H_6

BrightStar Care has been very good to me. BrightStar Care has been able to take care of my wound.

November 14, 2017

By Wallace K

BrightStar Care's caregivers are caring and very punctual. The most helpful aspect of my services was the assistance my caregivers gave me to help with my daily living.

November 08, 2017

By Debra M_1

BrightStar Care can improve by having less people coming to my house. BrightStar Care has helped the most by doing a wonderful job.

November 07, 2017

By Anonymous_156

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I like the people who they send. The personalities of their caregivers are fantastic. BrightStar Care has made life easier for me because I can relax and get my stuff done while they take care of my loved one.

October 25, 2017

By Anonymous_255

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I like working with my caregiver. BrightStar Care makes life easier by giving me my medicine.

October 24, 2017

By Margaret "Peggy" T

BrightStar Care is a dependable company with dependable caregivers. My caregiver will come in, look for what needs to be done, and go right to work.

October 17, 2017

By Theo C

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I like how caring and understanding they are. The caregivers from BrightStar Care are willing to work with me. They have helped my healthy improve and maintain my goals.

October 17, 2017

By Elizabeth R_3

BrightStar Care is a wonderful company and I have already recommended them to my neighbor. I have less back pain when my caregivers are here.

October 12, 2017

By Anonymous_256

BrightStar Care drives me around to go shopping and to my appointments. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by driving for me.

September 26, 2017

By Joesph M

BrightStar Care is caring, they are understanding, they work with you, and recommend things with well qualified nurses. My caregivers show up on time and help me with what I need.

September 26, 2017

By Danny C

BrightStar Care does the right things that should be done. BrightStar Care has made my life easier for me by coming on time when they say they will be here.

September 22, 2017

By Eldon K

BrightStar Care is pretty reliable, and I have always had good luck with the caregivers. Sometimes, though, some caregivers are late. When we need someone to come, BrightStar Care accommodates us.

September 19, 2017

By Mary F_6

BrightStar Care seems to know what they are doing. The services received from BrightStar Care help so that I can come and go while someone is here doing everything that my wife needs done.

August 17, 2017

By Gerald N

The caregivers from BrightStar Care come when they are supposed to come, and they do what they are supposed to do. A nurse from BrightStar Care comes once a week to check my vitals.

August 15, 2017

By Fredrick S

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is always on time, that they keep their appointments, that they do the job exactly, and that they leave me satisfied. The most helpful part of the services is that they keep my health up and help me heal up from a problem that I had.

July 31, 2017

By Geraldine "Gerry" S

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the caregiver is the same all the time, and she is pleasant to have around and she is always working. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because the caregiver does everything that I can't do.

July 31, 2017

By Charles T_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very thorough. The services have helped me the most with taking medication.

July 26, 2017

By Murlen M

My caregiver from BrightStar Care is awesome and really good because we can talk a little bit. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because I don't hurt as bad.

July 26, 2017

By Cheryl W_1

BrightStar Care has really good nurses. They answer questions right away. BrightStar Care administers medication that helps me feel better. The nurse is excellent.

July 18, 2017

By Daniel M_1

BrightStar Care has very nice employees. BrightStar Care has given us time to care of our business by caring for my brother.

June 29, 2017

By Charles J_490408

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is nice and has friendly people. The caregivers have been great and fill my medication box. The services have helped me a lot with filling my medication box.

June 22, 2017

By Robin P_487335

BrightStar Care does a thorough job, and they are personable. BrightStar Care comes to check on me and clean up my messes.

June 22, 2017

By Robert B_487334

The caregiver that comes always comes on time and works non-stop. The caregiver does things that I cannot reach or do.

May 25, 2017

By Geneva O_476232

BrightStar Care has caregivers who do good work and are polite. The services are very helpful.

May 24, 2017

By Wallace K_475489

BrightStar Care is very confident, pleasant, and thorough, and it seems like they know what they are doing. BrightStar Care has been helpful by organizing the group of nurses for me.

May 18, 2017

By Janet L_472704

BrightStar Care's physical therapist has a friendly demeanor and she has been very helpful. I appreciate having daily physical therapy making me more mobile and that it helps in improving my mood.

May 18, 2017

By Betty H_472686

The caregiver I had was excellent and BrightStar Care itself was great as well. The services from BrightStar Care were necessary because I needed help. The caregiver I had was exceptional.

August 22, 2016

By KB140675

We don't have any complaints about Brightstar Health Care. We had a few little glitches with scheduling earlier on, but it all worked out fine. The people have been treating my mom well. The girl comes here for an hour's visit, and she seems very good. I have no complaints. I'm assuming everything's going on well. They come in twice a day: once in the morning for an hour and once in the evening for an hour. The girl we met initially doesn't work on Mondays and Tuesdays, I think, so there were a couple of days when things were a bit iffy, and we didn't know what exactly was going on. Scheduling now has been consistent. I think they're doing really well. It's a tad bit more affordable.

August 02, 2011

By Mlyn

This care provider agency came highly recommended by a county nurse I met at a caregiver group. Sharon L. and her husband are the owners, and are so well-versed in hiring the best caregivers. They are also kind, caring, and responsive to the individual needs of their clients. I have used their agency extensively for care of my mother, who has ALZ and Parkinsons diseases.

From BrightStar Care Racine

BrightStar Care Racine is an in-home care provider serving Racine, WI and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Racine offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Racine