SYNERGY HomeCare of Prescott

Overview of Ratings

4.9

August 17, 2017

By Norma F_513471

The owner of SYNERGY HomeCare introduced himself before he sent any caregivers to us. The caregivers are absolutely perfect and there is no room for improvement for them. The caregivers do my laundry, do the dishes, take care of my sink and toilet, and do grocery shopping for me.

July 21, 2017

By Keith & Donna H_499153

SYNERGY HomeCare is on time, they do what they say they will, and they have good employees. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare help us by doing the things that we don't want to do.

July 21, 2017

By Sonia (_499151

SYNERGY HomeCare is a company that cares. The services make the client's life easier by improving how he feels in the morning and looking out for bed sores. The caregivers do a lot of things for him.

June 20, 2017

By Nilda (Jo) B_485969

So far, I am happy with SYNERGY HomeCare.

June 20, 2017

By Dawn K_485959

SYNERGY HomeCare is very helpful and very caring.

May 30, 2017

By liz746546

Synergy HomeCare was excellent. The caregivers were lovely, energetic, helpful, and supportive. They prepared meals, went to the store for me, washed the dishes, helped me with laundry, and fed my dogs and walked them. They helped me move around, too. They were great.
Thank you for sharing your experience! Our caregivers take great pride in the work they do every day so I am very happy you took the time to recognize that. I will be sharing your feedback with our team.

From SYNERGY HomeCare of Prescott

SYNERGY HomeCare of Prescott is an in-home care provider serving Prescott, AZ and the surrounding area. SYNERGY HomeCare of Prescott offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of SYNERGY HomeCare of Prescott

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra: Extensive Training Is Available On Many Illnesses And Diseases

Payment options