Right at Home Prescott

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Prescott

Denise in Texas December 22, 2015

I live in Texas - my Aunt lives in Prescott, AZ so finding the right care provider for her was the ultimate challenge and extremely important to me. I interview 3 agencies and selected Right at Home - Karen, Mike and Jill made the decision easy. They are so caring and made me feel so comfortable with the decision to bring in a care giver. We started with a few days a week progressing to several hours twice daily seven days a week. They work hard to match up the care givers with my Aunt - and they are all so sweet with her.
I can't say enough good things about my experience with Right at Home Prescott! They have a take a huge risk for my Aunt, long-distance worry for me and reduced it to a much more manageable situation. They are the best in my book!

Dr. C. Arnold Renschler December 19, 2015

I am pleased to have the opportunity to recommend your services without reservation. Our relationship of almost a year was beyond satisfaction. Karen exemplified the best characteristics of a caring caregiver in both household management and healthcare. Her presence and work ethic gave me confidence that whatever task she was asked to perform would be completed without further direction. Her commitment to caring was self evident from the first week of employment.

Richard & Denise July 31, 2015

Right at Home was the perfect solution to our situation with our mother. It was a pleasure dealing with everyone. We were always confident of the great care our mother received. Right at Home was pleasure to work with and we will definitely miss them at our new location. Thank you for being so wonderful to us!

Linda Cook1 May 24, 2015

I have been concerned about my mother living alone for some time. I live out of state. A friend had heard good things about Karen. I called her and knew that her "Right at Home service" was perfect for my mother. The service is truly outstanding! The girls truly care, and they have changed my mother's life. She is happier and more comfortable than she has been in a long time. This has been such a blessing for all of us!

Carol98151550 August 30, 2014

Even though my husband died the day we were going to use Right at Home's services, Karen was enormously kind and helpful in making the arrangements. She was ready to do all that was necessary for him. She later arranged for a cleaner to help me with house work before the funeral. I would strongly recommend this company!

Caring75327550 December 02, 2013

My husband is at home right now, but we are having Right At Home for his care. They come in everyday day seven days a week. We are now using them for about six weeks now. We have two caregivers in a week and they have been fabulous and very compassionate. I love them very much.

From Right at Home Prescott

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one's Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Prescott