Premier Custom Care, LLC

Contact Now

Reviews of Premier Custom Care, LLC

Len1 September 10, 2013

Premier Custom Care was referred to us. They provided part time in-home care for my father. They all did a very nice job. I don't have any issues with them. I would highly recommend them to others.

Jack15 August 30, 2013

Alysha sent us a caregiver and it turned out to be very satisfactory. I'm very pleased with Premium Custom Care. They made things possible for us. Alysha basically stepped in to every situation that we've encountered and is able to make things happen for us.

Jackie5 March 08, 2013

Premier Custom Care met my needs as far as having someone available who is qualified. The caregivers were efficient, effective, kind and respectful. I worked with them for about two weeks.

CurtBurk June 01, 2012

Premier Custom Care provided our family with reliable care through several different stages of my grandmother's care, from companionship and helping with dinners in the early days to assisting with bed changing and bathing in her final days on hospice. Premier Care was always easy to work with in fitting our scheduling needs and provided us with caretakers that we felt comfortable leaving my grandmother with in their care.

From Premier Custom Care, LLC

People of all ages and wellbeing enjoy living in their home; Premier Custom Care is there when conditions threaten this norm. We make possible the choice to stay in comfort, safety and familiar surroundings. Nearly 75 percent of people hope to stay in their homes as they age, according to a November 2010 poll of 1,616 people age 45 and older conducted by AARP. And the older people get, the more likely they are to want to stay put".

In-home care is a delicate and sometimes difficult decision to consider. Premier Custom Care is committed to helping families identify the proper time to introduce care and recognize the appropriate type of care needed. Our process is to meet with our clients and/or families to discuss needs and wants, and perform an in-home assessment. We are dedicated to creating a customized plan of care, and know the plan will be evolving. All circumstances vary; families with newborn twins may need 24/7 care when the babies arrive home and then scale down to one or two hour relief intervals. Likewise, relatives with an aging family member may require a simplified companion or meal providing service and progress to personal care. Premier Custom Care provides assistance according to client and family needs, along with pairing compatible caregivers. Everyone has different requirements for care and we make certain those needs are met and exceed client expectations.

Features of Premier Custom Care, LLC