In Home Care Services near Portland, Oregon
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 41 reviews for Portland In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
Are You Heading for Caregiver Burnout?
Article: Turning to home health agencies or in-home care can be one alternative to caregiver burnout. If you don't take enough self-care to replenish yourself, then caregiver stress can build. And that puts you on the path for caregiver burnout, a syndrome of mental, emotional, and physical depletion.
The 7 Deadly Emotions of Caregiving
Article: How guilt, resentment, and other powerful feelings can raise your stress and sap your energy -- and what you can do to avoid the damage. Find out strategies and tips in-home care providers and home health agencies use to avoid burnout.
5 Surprising Ways to Make a Bathroom Safer
Article: The bathroom is one of the most dangerous rooms in the house, due to slips, falls, and scaldings. Five tips for making your bathroom safer.
Call an Advisor
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own