Homewatch CareGivers Serving Portland, Beaverton, and Gresham, Oregon

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Portland, Beaverton, and Gresham, Oregon

Anonymousxyz January 26, 2014

Quality of care varies by caregiver. Our current caregiver (last 2 months is very good - 4-5 stars). RN and care management services need improvement (1-2 stars) Scheduling has been a problem requiring repeated phone calls/emails to confirm. It took many months to obtain a written care plan and when we finally received one it did not reflect the services we had requested. We continue with this provider because we like our current caregiver and the office staff are friendly even if care management needs improvement. We have used several other agencies in the past and, despite the noted problems, this one is the best we have found.

jaybeee January 24, 2014

I use Homewatch CareGivers to help with my mom (born 1916!). Homewatch seeks the best fit for my mom, as the client, and for me, as the family caregiver/guardian. As an RN, I have very specific care-giving tasks outlined to provide my mom the best, most consistent care possible. She does have some confusion and memory difficulties, so consistency in her care plan and caregivers is essential for her security and comfort. Homewatch also tracks our hours and notifies me of potential overages from our desired monthly costs well before the end of the month so we can make any necessary adjustments prior to billing. They also work to provide multiple caregivers so my mom is familiar with them all, in case one is unable to work and another can cover. It works out really well. I highly recommend Homewatch Caregivers.

privatemary November 28, 2013

The nurse intake worker was a hour late to my place. I haven't had a caregiver for a month now. I didn't have a phone but they could have emailed me.

From Homewatch CareGivers Serving Portland, Beaverton, and Gresham, Oregon

Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers backed by over 30 years of in-field experience, Homewatch CareGivers is recognized as a home care leader worldwide. Our focus is on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind for the family.

Our senior care services in Portland, Beaverton, and Gresham, Oregon include:

• personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.)
  • rehab care
  • hospice support
  • medication reminders
  • hospital discharge assistance
  • respite care
  • automatic medication dispensers and other technologies to complement care
  • client care coordination to address holistic care needs

Our full range of companion care and personal home care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Quality home care lies in delivering what our clients want as much as providing what they need. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. We believe in putting the client in the driver's seat, enabling them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance quality of life.

We know that educated caregivers bring pride and confidence to the tender job of caring. Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally developed caregiver training platform designed to train our caregiver employees, family members providing care, and even the greater caregiver community with thousands of hours of up-to-date training courses.

Our best practices ensure we are matching our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet or exceed the most stringent state requirements. Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits by professionals are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so that caregivers skills continually improve.

Features of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Portland, Beaverton, and Gresham, Oregon

Business Address