Home Instead Senior Care - Portland East

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Portland East

Gilbert & Elizabeth Purdy December 31, 2015

Effective and insightful caregivers. Efficient in all tasks.

SB3 September 29, 2015

Our loved one was living in assisted living and working with hospice. We realized that the aides from the assisted living home were not doing the work that hospice was advising. We hired 24 hour care to be our eyes and ears when we could not be there. They helped us work with hospice to get the care our loved one needed. They were competent and caring and we could not be more pleased with the help they provided. A much needed service and one we were relieved to find.

Joanne37 January 21, 2015

My involvement with Home Instead was excellent. The way they were concerned and how the caregivers were doing. The caregivers were very professional on how they cared for my husband.

Lois16 October 31, 2014

I appreciate sending caregivers as needed. I appreciate my caregivers, especially Joyce, who has been with me for 2 years. She is special.

Dwight2 June 28, 2013

Home Instead and my caregiver are great! I am happy to have Cindy come and so glad I brought HISC in! They provide care for my wife and myself.

Bobbie4 June 28, 2013

I want the world to know they are available! I found them through the VA and have been so grateful. I'm real happy. They provide care for my husband

Mike22 March 15, 2013

The people from Home Instead Senior Care are doing a good job. They were really easy to hook up with and they seem very caring. They can provide minimal to full care service. We've been working with them for about three months now.

sharinjoy May 10, 2012

We ahve used personnel from At Home Instead for the past 2 yers for my father-in-law and found the sreice excellent with good followthrough on requests, respect and compassion for him. At 85 it has ben difficult for him to accept other presences in his home, but he has come to love Cheryl and look forward to seeing her every Tuesday. She plays with his dog, eats breakfast with him and does his laundry. We are currently anticipating increasing her hours because of his decline.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Portland East

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Portland East

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address