BrightStar Care Portland North/East

Reviews of BrightStar Care Portland North/East

4.6

November 20, 2017

By Erma M

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because of my caregiver. They have good training, and they come on time. I can't not say enough good about them. I had a few caregivers at first who did not show up, but that is the only negative thing. Having the caregivers be able to drive is big for me. They make my life easier because I can go places, and I am able to go to the store.

November 14, 2017

By Vernon W

BrightStar Care could improve the quality of the caregivers they send to my aunt's home. BrightStar Care could be more consistent in the caregivers they send and inform them what they are there to do for the client because some think there are just there to watch tv.

November 08, 2017

By Emma G

BrightStar Care has caregivers that suit my needs now. The caregiver I have now is amazing.

October 24, 2017

By Janice M

BrightStar Care is very fast and helpful with their services. BrightStar Care took me to places like the grocery store, which is really helpful to me because I am not capable of doing that myself.

October 19, 2017

By Alejandro P

BrightStar Care does communicate with me, and tries to find the right caregiver for me. They could be a little bit faster. BrightStar Care could just send someone right away. I need someone here. I know that they do try.

October 10, 2017

By Dean G

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is caring, work around my schedule, and they give me the caregivers that I request. I like how BrightStar Care suggested a caregiver who was such a good match for us.

October 10, 2017

By Rick W

BrightStar Care has just provided good care and stayed in touch regularly. BrightStar Care is a good service, they made bathing for my mother safer.

October 05, 2017

By Doyle T

I would tell my friends that the caregivers that BrightStar Care sends out are good, but the biggest problem is the communication from the office staff. The service provides me with a caregiver who helps me with a little bit of everything.

September 26, 2017

By Sheryl L

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because they responded to me very quickly regarding my needs.

September 21, 2017

By Glenn H_1

BrightStar Care has sent us a caregiver that is really nice. My husband really likes her. Because I'm on my feet all day at work, BrightStar Care's services are very helpful to me as well as my husband because he likes a clean house.

September 19, 2017

By Judy H_1

I would tell others about BrightStar Care's integrity, their behavior, and their willingness to please you. We went to the mall to walk instead of going to the park. I don't need much care from BrightStar Care. I just require company.

September 13, 2017

By Melissa B_1

BrightStar Care has given me a good caregiver. The services has helped me with showering, medication, and pretty much everything.

From BrightStar Care Portland North/East

BrightStar Care Portland North/East   is an in-home care provider serving Portland, OR and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Portland North/East   offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Portland North/East