Home Instead Senior Care - Port St. Lucie, FL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Port St. Lucie, FL

ReviewerNCCOX May 11, 2016

Everyone that we have had has been very helpful, patient, caring, understanding, comforting and reassuring.

Reviewer124638450 February 26, 2016

I use the service once a week for 3 hours. The girl I have is very competent and well organized. I feel very comfortable leaving my husband in her capable hands.

Vicki48 February 22, 2016

We got Home Instead for mom. The girl that comes is wonderful, she’s very good with my mom, and she pampers like she’s in the spa every day. She goes above and beyond what she needs to do. Scheduling is fine, and they’re flexible. If she has something she needs, they call us and make sure that that’s okay with us. I’m very happy with the service they’re providing.

A Fellow Reviewer34 December 29, 2015

Caregivers who provide help to me are very caring and compassionate.

EM2 September 30, 2015

I have only one comment and that is Gina is the best caregiver.

Henri H. September 30, 2015

We appreciate Patricia, Jesse and Candace. They work hard to arrange 24/7 care for my mom so quickly.

Avalea June 19, 2014

The management and staff are the best. I am so blessed to have them to help me at all time. They are like a family. They help me anytime I need them. Thank you.

Carolyn Coziahr November 09, 2013

I interviewed this provider

Home Instead Senior Care, this company , passes on the importance , of hiring caring , staff that works as a team . Work short notice . And cleaning and personal hygiene given to the family member . Is done with tender care

From Home Instead Senior Care - Port St. Lucie, FL

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Port St. Lucie, FL

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address