Home Helpers of the Treasure Coast

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Helpers of the Treasure Coast

mma November 27, 2015

I had moved my 91 year old mother to Florida into an assisted living facility close to our home as she wanted to move to Florida, but still be in her own apartment. After 2.5 days at the assisted living facility, it was apparent that she was not getting the care they promised to give. My husband and I moved Mom in with us. Home Helpers of the Treasure Coast has been a blessing to us. It took a bit to get the kinks (personality conflicts) worked out, but they continued to keep trying and we now have wonderful care for Mom 5 days a week. The staff is easy to work with and listens to concerns; they then work with us to resolve them. Thumbs up to them!!!!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Home Helpers of the Treasure Coast

Home Helpers of the Treasure Coast is an in-home care provider serving Port Saint Lucie, FL and the surrounding area. Home Helpers of the Treasure Coast offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.