Americas Best Caregivers Inc.

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Americas Best Caregivers Inc.

Carolyn8 April 30, 2013

The first caregiver was not a good one. The two caregivers that we have right now have provided excellent care. We have them since August. They're both dependable and responsible. If they run a little bit late, they call. The caregiver during the day is very attached to my dad. She provides excellent care. She follows the instructions from the hospice worker really well.

Thank you for your feedback. Selecting the right caregiver can be a process. We know their certifications but you never know if personalities will clash. Love that we got it right the 2nd time around.

msmoore8 September 03, 2011

America's Best Caregivers went above and beyond with taking care of my mother from the second they walked in the door. They selected a provider that was a perfect fit for my mother. I would highly recommend this company to any anyone who is looking for high quality care!

It's always great to hear that our caregivers go the extra mile. Thank you so much for your feedback.

About Americas Best Caregivers Inc.

Americas Best Caregivers Inc. is an in-home care provider serving Port Orange, FL and the surrounding area. Americas Best Caregivers Inc. offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Americas Best Caregivers Inc.

Rates

• Rate for overnight care: $180/night
  • Rate for hourly care: $13/hour

• Licenses: Nurse Registry License

Agency Type

• Referral agency. (Provider refers independent caregivers to you.)

• Companion care
  • In-home health care

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address