From Granny Nannies

Granny Nannies is a licensed nursing agency that specializes in CNA/HHA level of care for the elderly and individuals with special needs, no matter what the physical limitations.

From basic assistance to total care, Granny NANNIES can assist individuals with every aspect of home health care needs. including light housekeeping, personal grooming, meal preparation, transportation to appointments and errands, turning, transferring, toileting, feeding and general supervision. Our caregivers are trained as CNA/HHA and undergo reference checks, physicals, criminal background checks, along with mandatory in-service training. Granny NANNIES has an on call supervisor available after hours, weekends and holidays to assist with your scheduling needs. Our mission is to provide the best home health care for patients in the privacy of their homes at affordable prices.

Reviews of Granny Nannies

Granny Nannies
64px
Posted by Joel6 May 08, 2015

Granny Nannies comes by one day a week for my wife. Right now she is providing all the help that I need at the present time. She shows up promptly at the time I have requested. She provides all the care for my wife that I have required at this time. She cooks breakfast and lunch. This gives me a one day free while she takes care of her.

Granny Nannies
64px
Posted by Caring105917950 February 11, 2015

We're very pleased with our caregiver from Granny NANNIES. They help my husband bathe, shave, brush his teeth, and do light housekeeping. He is incontinent, so they keep him clean and dry, they make his bed, do his laundry, and bring him juices and food when he needs it or wants it. I would absolutely recommend them because they listen to me when I'm not happy with something or I am happy with something, and they stay on top of things to make sure everything is running well.

Other Options Nearby