Visiting Angels - Plymouth, MI

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Plymouth, MI

Brenda D_485933 June 20, 2017

I would tell someone that the people at Visiting Angels are very nice, capable, and trustworthy.

Charles E_479478 June 06, 2017

Visiting Angels has been consistent for me and most of their workers are very good.

Laurie K_475066 May 24, 2017

Visiting Angels is very good, I would certainly tell someone about them if they asked me about them.

Helen M_471761 May 17, 2017

Certain caregivers are really nice, and they do whatever they can to help.

Dolores C_466453 May 08, 2017

The office staff is very good and easy to work with.

Dorothy H April 21, 2017

The caregivers are willing to jump in and give a hand. There's always someone to fill in if a caregiver can't come in.

James N April 07, 2017

Visiting Angels helps my father, and he is disabled and cannot talk, and I am unable to help because I am always working, so it's great that they are willing to help.

Robin B April 07, 2017

Visiting Angels is a great help and it takes the load off of family and friends who have been helping me, so I can focus on my relationships and not have them help me get dressed.

Helene C March 10, 2017

Visiting Angels' services have helped me out a lot. It was my daughter that actually insisted, and I wouldn't want to be without them.

Dallas H March 09, 2017

The services help me out. When the caregivers come to get my dad out of bed, that gives me a break.

Rose M March 07, 2017

The caregivers from Visiting Angels do things for me that I can't do anymore.

Sam P February 07, 2017

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is very intelligent and considerate.

Sam P February 07, 2017

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is a very intelligent and considerate company.

Mervin O February 07, 2017

I would not be able to function without Visiting Angels.

About Visiting Angels - Plymouth, MI

Visiting Angels - Plymouth, MI is an in-home care provider serving Plymouth, MI and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Plymouth, MI offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.