Visiting Angels - Plymouth, MI

Overview of Ratings

4.4

August 07, 2017

By Matthew Y_507694

Visiting Angels has good service overall. Visiting Angels has freed up time for me and actually lets me work instead of having to care for my husband.

August 07, 2017

By Patricia W_507687

I would recommend a friend to Visiting Angels because they're terrific. The caregivers are willing to help me get what I'm looking for. Visiting Angels has helped me to have people waiting on me.

July 28, 2017

By Ellen A_503303

Visiting Angels provides home service that is available to help out. Visiting Angels is providing a service to help us so I don't have to provide that service myself.

July 11, 2017

By Ronald A_494305

Visiting Angels has met all of my expectations. Their caregivers are excellent, and I have had no problems in the four or five years that we have had services. I couldn't do everything without Visiting Angels. The caregivers have been a blessing. When I ask them to help me with something, they tell me to sit and they will take care of it. The caregivers give me a break to go to the store if I need to. I can go to the store and not have to worry about trying to get my husband into the car because he has physical problems.

July 11, 2017

By Bob A_494304

Sometimes my caregiver complains too much about other clients to me, but on average, I am satisfied with the services. Visiting Angels has made my life quite a bit easier.

July 07, 2017

By Dennis F_492966

Visiting Angels had patience and I liked that they answered questions. Visiting Angels helped me out and I didn't have to worry about things. I could sit and visit, but Visiting Angels would take responsibility of doing his care.

June 27, 2017

By Billie (Bill) S_488986

Visiting Angels is a great place to get services from!

June 20, 2017

By Brenda D_485933

I would tell someone that the people at Visiting Angels are very nice, capable, and trustworthy.

June 06, 2017

By Charles E_479478

Visiting Angels has been consistent for me and most of their workers are very good.

May 24, 2017

By Laurie K_475066

Visiting Angels is very good, I would certainly tell someone about them if they asked me about them.

May 17, 2017

By Helen M_471761

Certain caregivers are really nice, and they do whatever they can to help.

May 08, 2017

By Dolores C_466453

The office staff is very good and easy to work with.

April 21, 2017

By Dorothy H

The caregivers are willing to jump in and give a hand. There's always someone to fill in if a caregiver can't come in.

April 07, 2017

By James N

Visiting Angels helps my father, and he is disabled and cannot talk, and I am unable to help because I am always working, so it's great that they are willing to help.

April 07, 2017

By Robin B

Visiting Angels is a great help and it takes the load off of family and friends who have been helping me, so I can focus on my relationships and not have them help me get dressed.

March 10, 2017

By Helene C

Visiting Angels' services have helped me out a lot. It was my daughter that actually insisted, and I wouldn't want to be without them.

March 09, 2017

By Dallas H

The services help me out. When the caregivers come to get my dad out of bed, that gives me a break.

March 07, 2017

By Rose M

The caregivers from Visiting Angels do things for me that I can't do anymore.

By Sam P

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is very intelligent and considerate.

By Sam P

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is a very intelligent and considerate company.

By Mervin O

I would not be able to function without Visiting Angels.

From Visiting Angels - Plymouth, MI

Visiting Angels - Plymouth, MI is an in-home care provider serving Plymouth, MI and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Plymouth, MI offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Plymouth, MI