Synergy HomeCare of Northwest Dallas

Contact Now

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Northwest Dallas

Netha1 August 17, 2015

Synergy has been very professional. The caregivers have been wonderful. They have been very easy to work with. They're great people and I like everything about them!

JOHANNA3 August 09, 2015

EXCELLENT SERVICE ! VERY PROFESSIONAL,FLEXIBLE AND CREATIVE WITH SOLUTIONS .NEVER GOT VOICEMAIL, ALWAYS TALKED TO A PERSON, EVEN ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON, WHEN I NEEDED TO CHANGE THE SCHEDULED VISIT OF THE CARETAKER. THE CARETAKER WAS EXCEPTIONAL AND SYNERGY INQUIRED SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE WEEK IF EVERYTHING WAS OK. MY MOTHER-IN-LAW, UPON HER RETURN TO HOUSTON, CHANGED TO SYNERGY THERE BECAUSE SHE WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDED HERE IN PLANO.

Netha July 31, 2015

SYNERGY is an excellent care provider. In all areas, my caregiver Gloria is the best of all. As a practicing registered nurse for 55 years, I observed and taught all the levels of nursing. I am qualified to assess a care giver. I would say that I have the best!

From Synergy HomeCare of Northwest Dallas

Synergy HomeCare of Northwest Dallas remains the premier provider of home care services within the industry by continually striving to offer our clients the highest quality of life and independence attainable. Our success starts by treating each of our clients and caregivers with the dignity and respect they deserve.

Features of Synergy HomeCare of Northwest Dallas

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Licenses: Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services Lic. #016297

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training Areas

• Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: ACH Draft

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address